Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever given a stranger head?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

203 74.91%
  • no

68 25.09%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Have you ever given a complete stranger head?

I don't have any friends who know that I'm bi, so yeah, I've sucked off strangers

Yes, of course I have. Hasn't everyone?

Last time was a guy I met at an ABS. Usually I stay away from those place, and wouldn't spend much time with guys from there, but this guy was pretty hot. 40s, medium build, pretty hairy, nice stiff upturned 6" cock. He was perfect for sucking, as the head of his cock hit the top of my throat at just the right angle. After I got him very hot in the booth, he invited me out to his truck with a camper. I lay down on the bed on my side as he continued to work his upturned cock into the beginnings of my throat and tell me that it felt better than his girlfriend's pussy! After a while, he pulled out and began to stroke it, and lost control as I took mine out to stroke it too. With a couple of grunts I felt jest of warm cum hit my face as he stuffed his spasming cock back deep into my mouth so he could empty himself into me. With cum on my face and the taste of him in my mouth, and his spent cock planted in my throat, I quickly stroked myself to a huge orgasm too.

Moral of this story: strangers can be fun!

Yes. I've given a few strangers head at a local adult store. It was such a rush. I'm kinda addicted now. I've been sucked a few times as well, but nothing compares to knowing I did a good job getting them to cum. Lol

I classify men I've not yet met into 3 categories of "strangers". A "random stranger" is a guy who hits on me in a bar or restroom or online. He's looking for an instant hookup with no chat, no emails or pic exchange and has no interest in vetting each other. I don't meet "random strangers" because of their desire and propensity to hook up indiscriminately and "RIGHT NOW" without vetting each other. To me, they're robberies/assaults as well as STD's just waiting to happen. A "total stranger" is a guy I've just met online whom I know nothing about but who wants to take some time to engage in chats, emails and maybe texts with me so we can vet each other as to what we're both looking for. I will know fairly quickly if I am interested in him and can always tell if he's truly interested in me. If so, he then graduates from "total stranger" status to "stranger" status. If interest/compatibility is not mutual, I move on and he moves on with no begging or discord. I have hooked up on occasion with "strangers" within several hours of meeting them online because the vibes were very good and mutual as a result of taking a bit of time to vet each other. The second I greet a new man at my door naked and he steps in, then he is no longer a "stranger" to me. I never had a bad experience with a "stranger". While the great majority of those hookups with "strangers" ended up as one-time things, I have made a few regular FWBs that way. But 90% of men I meet are bi married men with whom I've chatted for a week or more before arranging a meet.
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Aug 3, 2017 at 3:43 PM.

Yes I have a few times.

Yes, on several occasions. I love the thrill of meeting someone for the first time and sucking them to completion. Incredibly erotic.

Most of my encounters are in saunas and so most guys I suck off are strangers!

Well there is the rush the first time you touch a hard cock and decide to pleasure it. Feeling that cock harden when you wrap your lips around it.

Well, I've been on the kneeling side of more than a couple gloryholes, so the answer would be yes.

Too many to count

yes, I'm up to 6 now.

Yes, just once. I'm not into casual stuff. But once when I first moved to the beach I did meet a total stranger in the dunes and sucked his cock. I was in my voyeur phase and loved walking in the dunes at night naked. It was exciting to be naked and being occasionally seen by others in the dunes doing the same thing was a big turn on. I had just watched several men have sex and was totally turned on. I went off to masturbate. A sexy guy stepped into the area where I was playing and asked if he could join me. He was on vacation and the wife and kids were back at the hotel and he stepped away to go jerk off in the dunes. It's no secret that many bi and gay men and women frequented these particular dunes, so I'm sure the word got to him and he was out looking for exactly what he found. A horny naked man. It. Didn't take long and were both touching each other and later sucking each other's cocks. That quickly turned into a 69 and me being on the bottom had no choice but to swallow his hot load. It was hot, fast and risky. I loved the experience but wouldn't probably do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TerrorTwilight View Post
    When I was a curious 15 year old, I had heard that guys had sex at rest stops, and since there was a rest stop near my house I figured I'd walk there and see what happened. So I went into the bathroom to the urinals and there was a guy already at one of the urinals, an older guy probably in his 60's, so i went next to him and started to "piss". I glanced over to check him out, he saw me and then did the same. Once I realized that maybe this was going to happen, I just stood there and let him get a better look and got hard. He asked me if I wanted to suck his dick and told me to follow him into the woods but stay a good distance behind him so it didn't look suspicious. Finally he stopped and asked how old I was, I lied and told him 18 and he told me to get on my knees and I proceeded to blow him.

Looking back it probably wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done, but it sure was exciting!
    and I 'll bet it was tasty too!

Yes Many times and more

Why would guys take the risk of STDs with just random strangers? it seems like 95% of the guys on these sites or on CL just want sex with anyone at random! Finding guys who want to get to know eachother first and have a friendship with seems to be entirely IMPOSSIBLE!
    Too risky for STDs with random strangers, Ifa guy knows he has a std and knows he is never going to see you again, do you think he is going to tell you about it? Chit NO!

The excitement built up rapidly as I walked into the Adult Book Store. I'd been here many times before, but as always it was new people, all not looking directly at me but glancing at my crotch. Ohhhhh, how I wanted to just openly reach out and fondle someone or someones, but ABS decorum didn't quite allow that. I casually walked around the many booths, looking at who was entering or exiting. I saw a guy enter that I liked, so I entered the adjoining one, immediately tearing off my pants and shirt to reveal my sleazy lingerie and sopping wet panties full of precum, him watching me through the glory hole. Then, I got on my knees in front of the hole and watched him strip, pulling down his frilly panties, stroking his cock and then push it through the hole as my finger crooked to beckon it there.

Ohhhhhh fuck, such a nice cock! I massaged it with both hands, reaching down to cup his balls and feel him shudder as I licked up one side and down the other, then forming an "O" with my cocksucking mouth, lovingly taking it all the way to the base while tonguing it. I heard him suck in his breath, pressing his full length against the wall, digging in with his nails to get every millimeter of his cock in contact with my cocksucking hot mouth! He groaned, swearing an 'ouuu fucckkkk' while I slowly went up and down his turgid cock, lovingly blowing him, then holding my mouth against the hole. He knew what to do and started fucking my mouth like a cunt or asshole, faster, harder, until I clamped down on his cock with my toothless gums and sucked him faster and faster, building up to a crescendo of hot cocksucking, feeling him exploding in my mouth, cumming load after load down my throat! I kissed the head of his cock gently, knowing how sensitive it is after cumming, then he pulled out, dressed and left. I heard him groan on the way out, signalling the next occupant that I'd done a great job, the ultimate compliment! I watched through the hole as my next conquest stripped......

I blew two today in an adult toy store. Still had cum on my lips from the first when. I went to the next guy.

I traveled to an unfamiliar city for work and didn't have any buddies in the area so I posted on cragslist and holy shit did I get the replies. Anyway once I figured out who I wanted to connect with we arranged a meeting at my hotel. Since he was married he was to be extra discreet so we met at a bar and had a beer just to get the initial meeting out of the way and we seemed to hit it off. Having 2 room keys I gave him one of them and told him I would leave 1st and he would follow 15 minutes later. I went to the room and got down to my shorts and waited for him. He arrived on time and came in to see me stroking my rock hard cock. He didn't waste any time going to work. We casually got him undressed and 69ed for a while and he had a gorgeous cock and balls, all shaved and pristine clean. I too was very clean anticipating a hard fucking. I put in my post I was seeking a top and he was there to do just that. He licked my ass and he knew what he was doing because I was squirming like no other. I applied a little lube on his 7 inch cock and guided it in and he went to work and slowly worked it until I litterly shot cum all over my chest, he bent over to lick it up and asked if it was ok to cum in me. Jokenly I said whats the point in fucking if you can't cum in there. He smiled and worked it little longer and I could tell he was getting close as his thrust became harder and more intense until I could feel his cock throbbing as he unloaded his balls. He let it sit there for a while and as he got soft it fell out. He laid there fully satisfied and didn't seem to be in a hurry to leave so I suggested a shower. We showered and it wasn't long as I washed his cock that he was getting hard again. Swallowing his cock in the shower I was able to work another load out of him. I will be seeing him again next week.

I've not done much but only strangers. Each time, they walked in, I went right to taking off their pants and immediately put their cock in my mouth. No conversation or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvthewater View Post
    I've not done much but only strangers. Each time, they walked in, I went right to taking off their pants and immediately put their cock in my mouth. No conversation or anything.
    Uh, yes Mr. Obvious, that would be a resounding "Yes!" Aren't I a smart-ass? LOL

My first question would be, stranger than who? And my second would be, how strange does a cock have to be to consider it, STRANGER?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsatomcat View Post
    My first question would be, stranger than who? And my second would be, how strange does a cock have to be to consider it, STRANGER?
    Once a cock is in my mouth, it's no longer "strange!"

Just yesterday I "let" a guy pick me up at a local park and asked me to follow in my car to a spot he knew was private. He got in my passenger seat and I gave him a great blowjob and he really enjoyed it. Off he went and we didn't even exchange names or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Just yesterday I "let" a guy pick me up at a local park and asked me to follow in my car to a spot he knew was private. He got in my passenger seat and I gave him a great blowjob and he really enjoyed it. Off he went and we didn't even exchange names or anything.
    I luv it that way too. I try to pick up hitchhikers daily and seduce them. It works quite well. One and done. NEXT! lol

I have and I love it, and I am craving it again. Fuck i want some dick

Quote Originally Posted by StonedKinkster View Post
    I have and I love it, and I am craving it again. Fuck i want some dick
    Never had any cornhusker dick. Do the silks get in the way?

I frequently do strangers but they're not always complete, one or two have been missing some parts

Literally, thousands of times since I was 8 or 9, I'm 69 now.

I absolutely have! When I was first exploring my bisexuality many years ago I would go to the adult video store that had gloryholes in the video arcade and suck, get sucked, and fuck total strangers! It was both hot and a bit scary. Scary because I didn't want to catch anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Never had any cornhusker dick. Do the silks get in the way?
    No clue, only been here since ennd of April, havent had a chance