Register

Thread: Houston Town

Houston Town

I had the pleasure of spending last week in Houston.. I arrived a week ago today.. got there around 9am had my stuff delivered to my room and headed out to meet the ceo of the firm I was there to see.. we sell and distribute a few of their products.. so also good to go get a look of the production and some hands on with the folks that make them.. when I met the ceo he gave me a weird smile and said he has heard a lot about me.. I thought ? well that could be scary ?!! He is a tall well built handsome guy with a wicked sense of humor.. we hit it off keenly.. I spent most of the day touring the place and getting a feel of the people there..
    that evening when I got to my room there was a bottle of my favorite whiskey on the table.. I poured my self a drink and decided that I would go cruise the bar for some cock.. so I stripped and headed to the shower.. cleaned inside and out and shaved every thing and then oiled myself then lotion everything.. when I came out of the bathroom he was sitting at the table naked drinking my whiskey.. he poured me another drink and I ask him what he had on his mind.. he told me his wife has not had sex with him in the last 4 months.. that the owner of my firm had told him about me and that he was sure we would be friends.. with that I noticed he was stroking a really nice cock under the table.. I told him that he should go lay on the bed and relax and let me take care of that.. but first I needed to finish up getting ready., he ask if he could help me get ready?? I told him sure and he got up and came over and kissed me and then stuck his tongue half way down my throat.. we spent about 20 min making out and fondling each other.. I handed him my lube bottle and bent over the corner of the bed and told him to make me wet and slippery inside and out.. I think he put about half of the bottle inside me but it felt really nice.. then I told him to lye down and relax and let me get him ready to go.. I started sucking his nice dick very slowly and deliberately.. I massage his balls while I sucked.. soon I felt his finger between my cheeks looking for my pussy.. when he found it he circled my hole for a bit then started pressing gently going a bit deeper each time.. soon he had three fingers in me pumping twisting and pushing deep.. I sucked harder and faster and he got very hard very fast.. by this time I was very very horny and wanted his cock in me full deep and wanted to be pounded hard and deep now.. so I decided to ride him reverse cowgirl.. I climbed over him and lowered myself to him.. he guided his 8? kinda thick cock to my pussy.. I wiggled my hips and slid full deep in one big move.. I gasp and it kinda took my breath but god he felt good inside me.. he held my hips and pulled me down on his cock.. I laid back and rested on my arms and he put his hands under me as I settled on him.. then when I was relaxed on him I started bouncing raising to the head of his cock then dropping quickly to drive him full deep in me.. soon he pushed me up and held me while he pounded away in me.. then he rolled us over so I was on my stomach with out skipping a beat or coming out of me.. he spread my legs and put his hands in the middle of my back to hold me in place., about 45 min later I felt him swelling up.. I knew he was about to unload.. I wondered if he would say something or just cum inside of me.. soon I felt him drive in as hard as he could and arch his back and he let out a grunt as he unloaded in me.. when he was done he collapsed on top of me still inside me.. he whispered in my ear ? I was told that you love being cream Filled ? he then said bitch I am going to give you all the cream you want.. then started pumping away.. soon he had me on my side with one leg on his shoulder pounding, pounding away!!! Again about an hour later he filled me again.. this time with his other load in me it started leaking around his softening cock.. he quickly pulled out and rolled me over to my back and lifted my legs into the air to keep his cum in me.. surprisingly it worked.. now with 2 of his big loads in me he started getting hard again.. he told me that the third time he last a really long time.. he had gotten me kinda close to orgasm the second time and hopefully this time around I would get there.. this time he left me on my back and put my legs on his shoulders and climbed on top of me.. he drove his cock home full deep with every thrust.. he was now kissing me and licking and sucking on my neck and shoulders.. playing with my breasts and nipples.. while pounding his cock into my pussy.. this all gets me very revel up quickly.. within minutes I made a mess between our bellies.. he laughed and said it?s about time.. but also said you need to do that a couple more times!! I smiled at him and told him to keep doing what you are doing!!! About 30 minutes later I exploded again.. gasping for air and moaning quite loudly.. all he said was that?s my girl now do it again.. that orgasm lasted about 5 min.. I told him going beyond that they become extremely long and very powerful and he would need to keep fucking me for a while until it subsided.. he smiled and just kept fucking me.. he had sucked 3 hickies on my shoulders and my breasts were engorged and puffy and very sensitive.. my nipples were hard as a rock and with him sucking and chewing on them they grew even harder.. my breathing deepened my back and hips and neck were arched.. I thrust my hips into his in time with his thrusts.. I moaned loudly I moaned.. this went on for about an hour and I could feel a massive orgasm building.. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled myself into him with each thrust.. then I started shaking uncontrollably shaking.. my orgasm was close as he grunted with each thrust and I moaned with each thrust.. my breathing was getting labored.. I was sucking air.. my body and mind on fire.. I could also feel him swelling up he was getting close as well.. then he thrust into me very hard.. I pulled pushed him into me with my heels to force him deep.. as the first spurt of cum left his cock it triggered my orgasm and I went over the edge.. quivering shaking sucking air.. all I wanted was for that moment to last for ever.. wave after wave of sexual pleasure wash over me.. as one wave subsided another started.. for about 30 minutes I was a quivering gooey mess!! His cum gushed out from around his cock I was so full..
    that next morning in the shower he fucked me again.. then at lunch he fucked me on his desk.. that was my life last week.. we fucked like rabbits every chance we got.. it was an amazing week..

Re: Houston Town

So I guess you will be making regular trips to Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I had the pleasure of spending last week in Houston.. I arrived a week ago today.. got there around 9am had my stuff delivered to my room and headed out to meet the ceo of the firm I was there to see.. we sell and distribute a few of their products.. so also good to go get a look of the production and some hands on with the folks that make them.. when I met the ceo he gave me a weird smile and said he has heard a lot about me.. I thought ? well that could be scary ?!! He is a tall well built handsome guy with a wicked sense of humor.. we hit it off keenly.. I spent most of the day touring the place and getting a feel of the people there..
    that evening when I got to my room there was a bottle of my favorite whiskey on the table.. I poured my self a drink and decided that I would go cruise the bar for some cock.. so I stripped and headed to the shower.. cleaned inside and out and shaved every thing and then oiled myself then lotion everything.. when I came out of the bathroom he was sitting at the table naked drinking my whiskey.. he poured me another drink and I ask him what he had on his mind.. he told me his wife has not had sex with him in the last 4 months.. that the owner of my firm had told him about me and that he was sure we would be friends.. with that I noticed he was stroking a really nice cock under the table.. I told him that he should go lay on the bed and relax and let me take care of that.. but first I needed to finish up getting ready., he ask if he could help me get ready?? I told him sure and he got up and came over and kissed me and then stuck his tongue half way down my throat.. we spent about 20 min making out and fondling each other.. I handed him my lube bottle and bent over the corner of the bed and told him to make me wet and slippery inside and out.. I think he put about half of the bottle inside me but it felt really nice.. then I told him to lye down and relax and let me get him ready to go.. I started sucking his nice dick very slowly and deliberately.. I massage his balls while I sucked.. soon I felt his finger between my cheeks looking for my pussy.. when he found it he circled my hole for a bit then started pressing gently going a bit deeper each time.. soon he had three fingers in me pumping twisting and pushing deep.. I sucked harder and faster and he got very hard very fast.. by this time I was very very horny and wanted his cock in me full deep and wanted to be pounded hard and deep now.. so I decided to ride him reverse cowgirl.. I climbed over him and lowered myself to him.. he guided his 8? kinda thick cock to my pussy.. I wiggled my hips and slid full deep in one big move.. I gasp and it kinda took my breath but god he felt good inside me.. he held my hips and pulled me down on his cock.. I laid back and rested on my arms and he put his hands under me as I settled on him.. then when I was relaxed on him I started bouncing raising to the head of his cock then dropping quickly to drive him full deep in me.. soon he pushed me up and held me while he pounded away in me.. then he rolled us over so I was on my stomach with out skipping a beat or coming out of me.. he spread my legs and put his hands in the middle of my back to hold me in place., about 45 min later I felt him swelling up.. I knew he was about to unload.. I wondered if he would say something or just cum inside of me.. soon I felt him drive in as hard as he could and arch his back and he let out a grunt as he unloaded in me.. when he was done he collapsed on top of me still inside me.. he whispered in my ear ? I was told that you love being cream Filled ? he then said bitch I am going to give you all the cream you want.. then started pumping away.. soon he had me on my side with one leg on his shoulder pounding, pounding away!!! Again about an hour later he filled me again.. this time with his other load in me it started leaking around his softening cock.. he quickly pulled out and rolled me over to my back and lifted my legs into the air to keep his cum in me.. surprisingly it worked.. now with 2 of his big loads in me he started getting hard again.. he told me that the third time he last a really long time.. he had gotten me kinda close to orgasm the second time and hopefully this time around I would get there.. this time he left me on my back and put my legs on his shoulders and climbed on top of me.. he drove his cock home full deep with every thrust.. he was now kissing me and licking and sucking on my neck and shoulders.. playing with my breasts and nipples.. while pounding his cock into my pussy.. this all gets me very revel up quickly.. within minutes I made a mess between our bellies.. he laughed and said it?s about time.. but also said you need to do that a couple more times!! I smiled at him and told him to keep doing what you are doing!!! About 30 minutes later I exploded again.. gasping for air and moaning quite loudly.. all he said was that?s my girl now do it again.. that orgasm lasted about 5 min.. I told him going beyond that they become extremely long and very powerful and he would need to keep fucking me for a while until it subsided.. he smiled and just kept fucking me.. he had sucked 3 hickies on my shoulders and my breasts were engorged and puffy and very sensitive.. my nipples were hard as a rock and with him sucking and chewing on them they grew even harder.. my breathing deepened my back and hips and neck were arched.. I thrust my hips into his in time with his thrusts.. I moaned loudly I moaned.. this went on for about an hour and I could feel a massive orgasm building.. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled myself into him with each thrust.. then I started shaking uncontrollably shaking.. my orgasm was close as he grunted with each thrust and I moaned with each thrust.. my breathing was getting labored.. I was sucking air.. my body and mind on fire.. I could also feel him swelling up he was getting close as well.. then he thrust into me very hard.. I pulled pushed him into me with my heels to force him deep.. as the first spurt of cum left his cock it triggered my orgasm and I went over the edge.. quivering shaking sucking air.. all I wanted was for that moment to last for ever.. wave after wave of sexual pleasure wash over me.. as one wave subsided another started.. for about 30 minutes I was a quivering gooey mess!! His cum gushed out from around his cock I was so full..
    that next morning in the shower he fucked me again.. then at lunch he fucked me on his desk.. that was my life last week.. we fucked like rabbits every chance we got.. it was an amazing week..
    Welcome to Houston! I live just north of the Downtown area near The Woodlands. If you are ever in the city and lonely, I'd love to meet you after enjoying your posts for so long!

It's good to have a friend in Houston!

I hope this guy can open some doors for you!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

What is the point of all these penetration posts?

what is the point of you always criticizing everyone?? Oh I forgot you think we all care what you think..

Tight1
    You are not willing to disclose why you post so much about anal penetration?

I find many of your posts elaborate and sensational.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    What is the point of all these penetration posts?
    Many bi guys like fucking. So what? I don't particularly enjoy fucking guys but it doesn't mean I don't want to read about it. I am relatively new to bi sex and enjoy learning about how other men practice and enjoy MM sex.

Reading others personal experiences really helps me overcome the "don't be gay" attitude I grew up with. This in turn helps me to understand and accept my desires better.

If you don't like it don't read it.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Tight1-4u, if you are in Houston again and are willing to help out a guy still figuring his way through MM sex, drop me a note. It need not be a hookup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    Many bi guys like fucking. So what? I don't particularly enjoy fucking guys but it doesn't mean I don't want to read about it. I am relatively new to bi sex and enjoy learning about how other men practice and enjoy MM sex.

Reading others personal experiences really helps me overcome the "don't be gay" attitude I grew up with. This in turn helps me to understand and accept my desires better.

If you don't like it don't read it.
    Jozyxt

I'm not interest in being fucked by another man nor penetrating him. The majority of guys that I get intimate with are not interested penetrating same gender. Being attracted to both genders is what makes you a bisexual. You do not need penetration with same gender person to be a bisexual. It is the attraction to more than one gender.
    s
    i agree with you about reading others experiences may help emerging Bisexuals understand themselves. Reading and interpreting cautiously as to what is reality.
    Last edited by tenni; Jul 26, 2023 at 5:10 PM.

@tenni - and maybe others - it's okay if there are things that you're not interested in but, in this place, if you can speak to the things you don't like and how you feel bisexuality is and how it should be, then others can come here and write about the things that floats the shit out of their boat, too.

You don't have to like or read it but as Jozyxt said, so many guys get to learn something about bisexuality and if reading about Tight4U getting nailed helps a guy understand that there's really nothing wrong with having sex with a guy, then that's a good thing. Your opinions do matter, tenni, even if few of us are of a mind to agree with them - and so does the fact that there are guys here who are willing to share their experiences with us. The attraction part of bisexuality is what it is... and so is the sex. Some don't need the sex and that's fine... but don't knock those of us who want to have the sex - and are having it. Open mind and all that good stuff; see the bigger picture and not just your singular view of things - and a view that I do respect... even when you get on my nerves raining on everyone's parade.

KD

Have you forgotten the "I" word? Your post and maybe mine need to clarify this. We both have experiences. The majority of women left the site due to trolls and Drew(owner) died.
    It seems gay. Be careful of how many posts that read "gay". Post more threads how bisexual can co habitate with heterosexuals etc.
    Last edited by tenni; Jul 26, 2023 at 5:59 PM.

I understand that and guys who do cohabitate are more than welcome to stop lurking and share what this is like for them. Where's your threads about cohabitating with heterosexuals? How does it work for you? Still, the sex part of bisexuality is what it's always been and especially among guys and, yes, the sex is 100% gay and as we understand it... and some of us enjoy it. A lot. That whole free speech thing, right?

You always have a differing point of view and, again, I respect that you do but, yeah - where's the story about how Tenni got to be who he is? I'd love to read it - so write it. Lead by example.

KDaddy: I know you understand where I come from.. sex to me is something to celebrate and share.. I love that I can come here and share my story and if you will let it all hang out..
    I love the fact that others know who and what I am.. I love sex and love that I get to have sex with the guys that I service.. I love telling about it and knowing that others read about it and know about it.. what I post here is just a fraction of what goes on.. I have to be discreet for my guys!!! The only ones that you all hear about have given permission or live so far away that no one could ever know who it is.. as for me yes there are some that know.. mostly those with who I am having sex with or those who have had sex with me.. my sex life is amazing and people that are jealous and have to hate are usually those who are sexless or just plain miserable and think they need to make everyone miserable!!! So yes I will keep posting sex here.. and telling it in detail because someone might really want to know just how good it is or can be.. I believe that we have a responsibility to share and teach if we can.. who knows maybe we can and will save someone the trouble or grief we might have seen!!!
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Jul 29, 2023 at 1:58 AM.

I see it both ways.................

@Tight1 shares stories of sexual escapades and there are probably people with very similar ideas, thoughts, desire............they can feel like, "Hey, if someone is so honesty, maybe I am okay too"
    @Kdaddy shares stories of being younger and encounters, same thing, either someone else has been through it and is dealing with it, or someone younger is on the same path and can feel like there is someone to talk too.

I dont really share explicit things, maybe rater R...........but the hope is that someone who is struggling like I did with the, well, quite frankly, weirdness of who and what I am.............hopefully it gives them a little peace. Yes, sometimes a few people have reached out. I dont claim to have the answers, but I think the ones I do have are better than no answer.

Point being, there is room for all our experiences, and if we dont like a post, or have nothing positive to say, we can simply scroll past it

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I see it both ways.................

@Tight1 shares stories of sexual escapades and there are probably people with very similar ideas, thoughts, desire............they can feel like, "Hey, if someone is so honesty, maybe I am okay too"
    @Kdaddy shares stories of being younger and encounters, same thing, either someone else has been through it and is dealing with it, or someone younger is on the same path and can feel like there is someone to talk too.

I dont really share explicit things, maybe rater R...........but the hope is that someone who is struggling like I did with the, well, quite frankly, weirdness of who and what I am.............hopefully it gives them a little peace. Yes, sometimes a few people have reached out. I dont claim to have the answers, but I think the ones I do have are better than no answer.

Point being, there is room for all our experiences, and if we dont like a post, or have nothing positive to say, we can simply scroll past it
    Jazz: I totally agree!!

@Tight, I do understand; I understand how important it is for those who want to know... stuff to be able to come here and learn it and how different it can be for everyone. We're bisexual - but we're not all the same. So many emotions involved from joy to frustration and disappointment and one can come here and voice these things.

@Jaz: Yep, my younger years were my most formative ones in this; I know a lot of guys got started early and maybe they think they're "weird" or just feeling some kind of way and I share to let them know that they don't have to feel this way, that they're not alone in their desires, that if they have questions, I might have an answer because there was a time when I wanted answers and there was no one to provide them so I'm paying it forward. And, yep, I've had a whole lot of sex with men to be able to find them... because in the majority of times, it was so good and some guys need to know that it can be good, that there's nothing to really be afraid of. And I get to learn from everyone here as well.

I will not just walk on by posts that sensational sexuality and especially bisexuality. If most of your posts) is about gang bang multiple partners repeatedly tone down the details unless you are being a porn maker. Posting about children sex s is banned as well as all these multiple detailed sex act.

What is the point of posting in large font and bright colours? It seems to push away other people's titles on the front page? Is it to draw attention to such a specific fonts?

Someone ((tight1?) posted that they had been a sex trade worker. for 8.5 years. I try to be tolerant of such posts but not if it draws readers away from discusing bisexuality rather that porn?)

What I see does not align with Drew's intention for this site. Instead I read posts about gay sex acts with very litle linking back to bisexuality.(no reference to bisexuality in most point.
    Last edited by tenni; Jul 29, 2023 at 3:43 PM.

KDaddy: we have all gone through some shit figuring things out.. I know I have.. yes I understand that the sex is gay sex!! Always was and always will be.. no matter what it is.. sex of any kind with the same sex is gay sex!!! The attraction part is where we as bisexuals differ.. the attraction part is fluid for each of us.. you may wake up one morning and get turned on by every guy you see.. the next morning it is big tits and nice ass.. as bisexuals we tend to be all over the map as attraction goes.. I have even and still to this day can get out of bed from getting fucked really really well and see a sexy lady and instantly be horny for pussy.. heterosexual and homosexuals have a hard time understanding this as they don’t feel the same level of sexuality.. so ya!!
    I find that most of the guys that I service at some point and rightfully so deal with the guilt,, and stigma of the taboo.. that is where and why I feel it is important for me to talk and show them that it is ok to enjoy same sex, sex!! I have found that if he is with me and starts to express these feelings is where it is time for me to become more the aggressive one.. if he is with me and has these feelings he is in conflict.. he wants to be there and wants to have sex,, he is just afraid of what is going on in his head.. so I become the aggressive one.. I make the moves,, I touch,, suck,, slide on to him,, I point out how much he enjoys fucking me!! Reassuring him that sex is just sex!!! What dose it matter who gets you horny and off!!
    Life is so much more fun when you just go with the flow and enjoy sex with whom ever it is that gets you horny!!!

Yep....."guys that I service" demonstrates probably still a sex trade worker mentality....this is not a feature of bisexuality but no reference to where women come in to action?

"sex is just sex" is a guy thing that may not be a positive attitude builder. Are you certain that you are not gay?

Most guys (bisexual, gay and even straight deal with sexual "guilt")

I agree that for bisexuals partners the attraction is "fluid" Keeping this mind may help a person
    Last edited by tenni; Jul 29, 2023 at 4:16 PM.

tenni: why don’t you just slither of somewhere and be miserable by yourself?? No one want to hear from you.. no one cares about your opinion.. you are just a miserable person!!

Posting about children sex s is banned.
    For a while, every time someone posted about their own experience as a child or youth, there was an account claiming it was banned. IDK who that was at this point.

Writing about your personal childhood sexual experiences is a positive way to deal with it and we should be supportive of men who as boys were raped by men. That is not he same thing as promoting sex with boys, something that I have never seen here.

@Jozxt, I totally agree. No one here advocates or promotes sex with young boys but many of us talk about being young and being introduced to sex with men and how it affected them and all that stuff - and we should not stick our heads in the sand about these things and more so when, again, there are a lot of guys who need to know that life is really like this and feeling bad about it doesn't do them any good. Like with Tight, I don't find anything unusual about his beginnings and, whew, did he ever take it and run like the wind - and I thought I had lost my mind after my first time!

But it remains true that if we're here to talk about bisexuality, how we got started is important and, again, while Tenni is right, no one here is acting like a pedophile and "advocating" being one.

Jozyxt
    I see that you were not a member here before Drew died. He had just posted about children rule and this rule had not developed. At that time there were sex sites were threated to be shut down as I recall. Graphic sex posts endangered the site. Drew went wide with the ban. There are people on the internet who would take advantage of such postings to get the site banned from the internet. Porn hub is one site that drop the majority of sites.

Lets do what we can to keeping this site up and running. Just be careful. Post evasively when it childhood memories. This thread is an example of over kill on sexual details. Keep your guard up.
    Last edited by tenni; Jul 29, 2023 at 4:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    I understand that and guys who do cohabitate are more than welcome to stop lurking and share what this is like for them. Where's your threads about cohabitating with heterosexuals? How does it work for you? Still, the sex part of bisexuality is what it's always been and especially among guys and, yes, the sex is 100% gay and as we understand it... and some of us enjoy it. A lot. That whole free speech thing, right?

You always have a differing point of view and, again, I respect that you do but, yeah - where's the story about how Tenni got to be who he is? I'd love to read it - so write it. Lead by example.
    I belong to the bisexual principles group that believe only if we are having intimate gathers do I discuss sex with you.

Jozyxt
    I see that you were not a member here before Drew died. He had just posted about children rule and this rule had not developed. At that time there were sex sites were threated to be shut down as I recall. Graphic sex posts endangered the site. Drew went wide with the ban. There are people on the internet who would take advantage of such postings to get the site banned from the internet. Porn hub is one site that drop the majority of sites.

Lets do what we can to keeping this site up and running. Just be careful. Post evasively when it childhood memories. This thread is an example of over kill on sexual details. Keep your guard up.
    I am not really interested in how a former mod ran the group. But am interested in how it should be run now. There is nothing ethically or legally wrong with discussing one's childhood or teen experiences. But i believe it is unethical to require self censorship over vague fears that someone somewhere will do something.

Personally I would rather the site go down that implement censorship like that. I certainly wouldn't visit it any more.

And in reality. Child/adult sexual fiction is legal and writing it is quite common. Look at Usenet fiction or literotica for examples. But there are many sites that don't allow it for commercial reasons.

Drew was the owner of the site. Brian has taken over that role.

The so called ban was never strictly enforced, discussion was allowed within reason, drew preferred that ages were not mentioned if it was an underage experience, but pedophilia was not acceptable at all.

When drew posted all were welcome in the site, tenni posted in the same thread opposing that, saying its a site for bisexuals... and yes over the years tenni has tried repeatedly to * control * the site and who can be here and what they can post.......his harassment of female members got so bad that some quit the site and my former partner, duckies darling, was also somebody that tenni targeted with false claims about how her being with me, was limiting my ability to have sex with guys..... I had openly said in the site that I do not do casual sex / random hook ups and my partner knew that..... tenni would get temp banned by drew

There is nothing wrong with tight1-4u's post..... just tenni trying to control the site and the members once again
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Its true that everyone has an opinion. My opinion is that I enjoyed the story. Very descriptive and sexy. I've done some of those things and can relate. Sex is a dynamic subject and everyone reacts differently. Some days I'm in the mood for hetero. Other days bi-sex. Other times just two guys having fun and getting the big O's that we all like. I find it fruitless to argue over it.
    Keep writing as it makes my dick hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Kysquire View Post
    Keep writing as it makes my dick hard!
    Yes! Yes!

Put the first cock in my mouth in Houston. Through an adult bookstore gloryhole in the late '70's.