Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: does your wife think like mine

My off and on girlfriend of 4 years (likely the one I will marry if I ever do marry again) knows I have given oral to a couple other guys. She found out through a girl I dated during some we spent apart. She has let me know she knows and initially said she would like to discuss which I replied I will tell you anything you want to know. She has been with girls in the past, long ago. She finds women beautiful and has kissed some in front of me during our first time together. She has not brought the conversation of my experiences back up but while talking to a male friend of mine (who seems very homophobic) he mentioned something about guys sucking cock and she gave a gesture as if she found the idea hot.

My relationship with her is different from any other as I have thought about mmf with others I have dated, and even gave my first few blow jobs in front of a previous girlfriend, but with this one I don't like the thought of her and another guy together, even with me participating. I would however love for us to meet a couple where the women could play, if she were so inclined, and I could play with the man. Or if she did like the idea of seeing me with another man would be fun as long as she had no contact with him.

I'm a fem bottom and I told my wife last year. She took it very well but was upset that I didn't tell her sooner. It has changed everything our sex life and we go shopping for outfits and our toys together. If I had only known

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    I came out to my wife a couple of months ago, after hiding it from her for decades. she took it very well , much to my relief. now , she has said that it turns her on very much to think of me with a man , and sucking his cock. I was quite surprised to here her say that. are there many of you guys out there that have a wife with the same reaction as mine?
    i wish she did, shes a homophobe.

married2bif

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    I am a wife that thinks like yours! I would love to see my husband with another man. Unfortunately, so far, he is still adamant that he's straight. I suspect he's been curious before, but he won't admit it, so I just try to show him that I'll be accepting no matter what.
    My wife is bisexual as is our former girlfriend. Both wanted to see me go down on a guy but as much as I like new sexual experiences, I have zero interest in doing that. My wife is mostly interested in women these days but last month she repeated that she would like to see me perform oral on a guy as long as she did not have to participate. I told her that if I drank enough and the mood was right, I might do it just to please her. I really do not have an aversion to doing it. More like it does not sexually excite me at all so it would not be fun to watch or receive.