Register

View Poll Results: Guys do you beg or demand to have your ass filled up with cum?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I beg or demand to have a man fill me up with cum when he fucks me

18 62.07%
  • No I am not into doing this but I get that cum load anyway up my ass

5 17.24%
  • I am not passive/bottom for anal sex

3 10.34%
  • I don't take cum up my ass but love to have him pull out and swallow his cum

3 10.34%

Guys do you beg or demand to have your ass filled up with cum?

Re: Guys do you beg or demand to have your ass filled up with cum?

I think anyone now a day who wants Cum in there ass is Foolish fast way to get STD Or HIV. Don't get me wrong in my Younger Day I took Cum in my ass every time I got Fucked but not anymore

I agree but I only let a married man bareback me

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomup View Post
    I think anyone now a day who wants Cum in there ass is Foolish fast way to get STD Or HIV. Don't get me wrong in my Younger Day I took Cum in my ass every time I got Fucked but not anymore
    There's no point in posting this.

I personally have never bottomed/been passive for anal sex, or had unprotected anal or vaginal sex; but if other people want to do this, it is their choice.

It's 2014, soon to be 2015 and everyone knows how to have safer sex. If people want to have unprotected sex they're going to no matter what some stranger online posts...especially one that lives in the SF bay area where there are a lot of HIV+ people, who goes to sex clubs to hook up, and who is a total bottom/passive for anal sex, and you know all the men that fuck him probably do not use condoms.

If you're into hooking up with men and/or women, and live in a major city, or even small town you probably have already had sex with multiple men or even women who are HIV+ or who have another STD.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Dec 1, 2014 at 4:24 AM.

Good for you Bottom up. It is only sick fuckers who promote barebacking with complete strangers in 2015. Today is World AIDs day and only disease infested mentally ill sickos post disease spreading questions on a bisexual website.

Ritaz married men who act as unprotected bottoms are high risk. I hope that you know them better than just the fact that they are married. Marritial status is not a safe sex factor. That is no security aspect to doing bareback with a married man. Most married men are extremely cautious about such behaviour and don't do cum up the bum.
    Last edited by tenni; Dec 1, 2014 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Good for you Bottom up. It is only sick fuckers who promote barebacking with complete strangers in 2015. Today is World AIDs day and only disease infested mentally ill sickos post disease spreading questions on a bisexual website.

Ritaz married men who act as unprotected bottoms are high risk. I hope that you know them better than just the fact that they are married. Marritial status is not a safe sex factor. That is no security aspect to doing bareback with a married man. Most married men are extremely cautious about such behaviour and don't do cum up the bum.
    Do you really believe that bottomup doesn't take cum up his ass? I don't.

Actually Tenni, married men do have unprotected sex; but that's their choice.

What's it like being obsessive, into bullying, and trolling?

I'm not promoting barebacking but I'm realistic that people are going to do it anyway. Even you yourself Tenni have had bareback sex and even though it was as a top/active partner for anal sex that's still high risk.

I'm not HIV+, I've never had unprotected anal or vaginal sex, and I don't have any STDs or mental illnesses. There's nothing wrong with asking these questions here on this site, or today. This is not the 1980s.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Dec 1, 2014 at 2:33 PM.

My position in life does not allow me to demand anything. I take whatever is given me and keep my mouth shut (or open as desired by the man).

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    My position in life does not allow me to demand anything. I take whatever is given me and keep my mouth shut (or open as desired by the man).
    What exactly is your position in life?

Sir. My position in life is to do what I am told to do without complaint or argument. I am a very submissive person by nature...have been my entire life.

Sir. My position in life is to do what I am told to do without complaint or argument. I am a very submissive person by nature...have been my entire life.
    How did you discover this? I have a friend who is into the whole BDSM/rough sex/submissive/slave scene but he does it just during sex and does have limits of what he will and will not do. Do you have limits at all?

I have been this way my entire life. I didn't fall into submissiveness, but was born into it. I have no limits to what I do, nor is there any limit to what a man can do to me. If we wishes it, he may beat me and treat my body in any manner he sees fit. His pleasure is my sole concern. I like the life I have and couldn't imagine it any other way.

I have been this way my entire life. I didn't fall into submissiveness, but was born into it. I have no limits to what I do, nor is there any limit to what a man can do to me. If we wishes it, he may beat me and treat my body in any manner he sees fit. His pleasure is my sole concern. I like the life I have and couldn't imagine it any other way.
    What is the craziest thing you have ever done with a man, or multiple men?

Cool Re: Guys do you beg or demand to have your ass filled up with cum?

I love for a man to take me like that. Push in to me as he cums in my ass. Feeling his hard, throbbing cock inside me and his hot sweaty body against me. I never bareback though, I always use a condom and never have sex with a man who won't use one. It is an agreement I have with my wife. She is bi too so we are faithful to each other of the opposite sex but we both have sex with the same sex. My first male on male experience, since being with my wife, was a guy I met online in Canada and he happened to be vacationing with his family in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Being a hour away my wife and I got a hotel for the week he would be down and we spent a few days of his vacation together. We were in the hotel and he and I started fooling around. My wife sat there and enjoyed the show. She did not know if she should go to the bathroom or outside so she just say there watching the show. Well, I should say shows cause we put a lot of play time in a short amount of time because he still needed to spend time with his family on vacation. There is no jealousy between us. Hell, the last time I had sex with a man she was sitting across the room on her computer and watching us. S~~

When or how did you first learn this about yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Never do I beg for or demand it. Just not me. Though I love the feel of a hot load erupting in my ass safety says no. Though it is not as hot I still get off on feeling him cum in a condom. I can still feel him getting hotter, harder, and the head swell when he is ready. Often I will cum right along with him. Every time his dick pumps out more cum so will mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_n34glct4td1sfx8cpo8_400.jpg  

Funny, but when Im trolling CL ads and come across guys who want anon BB but yet say they are safe and clean, sometimes I will email and ask if theres been a cure for aids I hadn't heard about or don't they go to bed frightened about what they did...I NEVER get a reply..lol

Hi pole_smoker. I learned very early that I was this way from having a father who was extremely strict. Any deviation from the rules set out by him would result in physical discipline at the end of a belt, stick or whatever was at hand at the time. It would be a severe beating that I thought he enjoyed, not because he was teaching me to behave, but because he enjoyed it. I thought that if it brought him pleasure then I should not deprive him of it. I still feel this way eve many years later. Eventually My two older brothers took over my disciplining when they realized that
    I was willing, even craving, such treatment. I have always sought out sex partners who were willing to treat me roughly and even cruelly. I cannot cope properly for very long without being disciplied at the hands of the men I go out with. Fortunately it is quite easy to find such en in Toronto

I'd say I'm a beggar, not much of a push over myself. Not that I'd picture begging as a likely scenario, but say I was sucking and I get too big a passion to wait, I'd ask humbly with a 'please'. If 'he' starts to tease me, like "I don't know..." or prods me a little for an extended amount of time, then I may start getting desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by PeninAZ View Post
    I'd say I'm a beggar, not much of a push over myself. Not that I'd picture begging as a likely scenario, but say I was sucking and I get too big a passion to wait, I'd ask humbly with a 'please'. If 'he' starts to tease me, like "I don't know..." or prods me a little for an extended amount of time, then I may start getting desperate.
    What about getting your ass filled up with cum? That's what this topic/poll are about.

What about getting your ass filled up with cum? That's what this topic/poll are about.
    Well, yes.
    Read my post again, this time try reading the topic into my post.

Well, yes.
    Read my post again, this time try reading the topic into my post.
    OK then. Is taking cum up your ass gross? I've never done it and never will but I'm not a bottom for anal sex, and my partner and I don't do anal sex everytime we have sex, and the times we have it we just use condoms.

OK then. Is taking cum up your ass gross? I've never done it and never will but I'm not a bottom for anal sex, and my partner and I don't do anal sex everytime we have sex, and the times we have it we just use condoms.
    Not to say I've ever had experience, so I can't say either or on gross. I'd probably say "not gross," but in my submissive mind, that's sorta irrelevant. My limits would be on the issue of health, I have to find a very healthy man first. From thence, he can do whatever he wants with me. The only thing that concerns me as far as "gross" goes is not what goes in, but what comes out. For this reason I purchased a cheap enema. I haven't ysed it yet.

Not to say I've ever had experience, so I can't say either or on gross. I'd probably say "not gross," but in my submissive mind, that's sorta irrelevant. My limits would be on the issue of health, I have to find a very healthy man first. From thence, he can do whatever he wants with me. The only thing that concerns me as far as "gross" goes is not what goes in, but what comes out. For this reason I purchased a cheap enema. I haven't ysed it yet.
    OK I'm not submissive or the slave type, and I personally find cum to be gross or don't like it shot on me or in my mouth. I've never used an enema and neither has my husband as we eat healthy diets.

OK I'm not submissive or the slave type, and I personally find cum to be gross or don't like it shot on me or in my mouth. I've never used an enema and neither has my husband as we eat healthy diets.
    Okay.
    Not a slave type either, just submissive personality, little note. just pleased to please.