Register

View Poll Results: Guys would you rather take cum up your ass or in your mouth?

Voters
490. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer taking cum up my ass only

36 7.35%
  • I prefer taking cum in my mouth only

187 38.16%
  • I love to take cum up both my ass and mouth

233 47.55%
  • I have never done either and do not want to

14 2.86%
  • I love to shoot my cum in a man's ass

20 4.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guys would you rather take cum up your ass or in your mouth?

Guys would you rather take cum up your ass or in your mouth?

Re: Guys would you rather take cum up your ass or in your mouth?

When I submit to being fucked in the ass I am grateful that my lover has satisfied his needs in my hole.

But I would rather have him cum in my mouth. I feel nastier, sluttier and submissively feminine. I concentrate on making him cum with my tongue, lips and throat. When I do my job well I can hear his moans and breathing increase as his cock head swells as he gets closer to filling me with his cum. I get to taste his semen, swallow his seed and make his nut juice part of my body by eating him.

I love giving oral sex to guys I really enjoy how his cock feels in my mouth while making my friend feel good and the end is when he explodes in my mouth I do not do anal sex

Although I do enjoy being "pegged" by my wife, with other men I'm strictly a cocksucker. I don't even accept blowjobs in return.

Love it in the mouth. Have not had it yet but wanting it up the ass.

I love cum in my mouth. I love getting my ass fucked but only with protection

I'll take it either way depends on the mood of the night .

I love taking it in my mouth as I take his hard throbbing cock in deep and suck/lick his shaft and head until you can start to feel the tension build up as he is about to unload, this is when I love to grab their balls and start deep throating them like crazy until they blow their massive load in my mouth, as I swallow I continue sucking their cock until they cant take any more I love being fucked up the ass but unfortunately have never had a guy blow in my ass, I think it would be amazing!!

I love to take cum in both my ass and my mouth! I love to fuck a guy with my mouth and caress his penis until I give him an orgasm. I love the feel and taste as he shoots his delicious semen into my mouth for me to swallow so I can keep that part of him within my body.

I also love having my lovers fuck me bareback and feeling them shooting their semen inside my asspussy. I love the feel of that bare naked pens sliding in and out of my pretend vagina. I love the fact that caressing his penis with that part of my body gives him an orgasm so he can give me the gift of his semen inside my body. When he pulls out I love to lick and suck his cock clean of his cum and my asspussy juices.

Now I want to combine them in one wonderful experience! I want a lover who, after shooting a big load inside my asspussy, will rim me and lick up all his cum as I push it out. When his mouth is full he will kiss me and pass his delicious semen into my mouth for me to swallow. I will get double enjoyment from his one load and can keep his semen within me.

I have not had any of it yet... but want to bottom badly and take the cum in my ass and mouth (assuming 100% healthy and safe)

Though I've yet to experience, I can imagine liking both equally, simultaneously even.

I love it in my mouth, but haven't found a guy to do it in my ass (except with a condom on, but that doesn't count).

I like it in the ass but I would rather feel the cum hitting the back of my throat after I have sucked his balls and put it in my mouth.

I love the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth then to make the sex parter shoot his load in my mouth for me to swallow is just such a great feeling . Now for getting fucked In my ass is also great I love feeling a good dick going in n out just pipping my asshole til they drop a load of cum in me to walk around with. Mmmm mmm

I've done both and prefer when a guy comes in my ass. For me it just feels more intimate that way and I love the feeling of a guy ejaculating inside of me. When I am with a guy I like to be very feminine and when he cumes inside of me it only adds to that feeling.

Mouth baby! Or face

I voted mouth but that could change if I ever end up fulfilling another fantasy by taking it in the ass. I had a girlfriend who always swore she could feel the explosion inside her and I have since been curious about feeling that inside of me.

Since ass requires a condom, I am a mouth guy. Throat, mouth, face, body. I love having men shoot their load.

Why choose? Both are wonderful.

Why not both ends, I love it.
    danny and melba

There is nothing like the texture of cum inside your mouth and the thrill of swallowing. But then there is a lot to be craved for when your lover cums inside you and you get up to walk and it starts leaking out. I enjoy both.

I love to enjoy a man's cock until he blasts in my mouth. I love to savor the taste of his cum. I enjoy receiving anal but ask my partner to always use a lubed condom.

I prefer having a guy cum in my mouth. When he cums this way I can tell exactly when he does. I am not against anal sex, but it would have to be an alternative with a regular lover.

May I chime in my preference? If I could have it my way???

I have never enjoyed anal myself, That's my preference. I do like to take a big load in my mouth when the I can.

love it in the mouth.
    Last edited by fetishgirl; Feb 13, 2015 at 2:59 AM.

...both...but mouth is my first preference...

Mouth only..

Cum in a guy's ass.

I like both!