Register

View Poll Results: Guys would you rather take cum up your ass or in your mouth?

Voters
490. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer taking cum up my ass only

36 7.35%
  • I prefer taking cum in my mouth only

187 38.16%
  • I love to take cum up both my ass and mouth

233 47.55%
  • I have never done either and do not want to

14 2.86%
  • I love to shoot my cum in a man's ass

20 4.08%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Guys would you rather take cum up your ass or in your mouth?

I just love feeling a throbbing cock pulse ropes of cum I my ass!

By mouth, but only if I know and trust the other person does not have STDs. Anal? Sorry to spoil your fun, but the rectum is NOT a sexual organ. Besides being the key pathway to AIDS and STDs, repeated and prolonged penetration of the anus and rectum by penises can tear and rupture it, leading to serious infection. Anal sex has also been linked to rectal cancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocacdc View Post
    By mouth, but only if I know and trust the other person does not have STDs. Anal? Sorry to spoil your fun, but the rectum is NOT a sexual organ. Besides being the key pathway to AIDS and STDs, repeated and prolonged penetration of the anus and rectum by penises can tear and rupture it, leading to serious infection. Anal sex has also been linked to rectal cancers.
    Yes the anus is a sexual organ, as is the prostate. There's such a thing as safer sex perhaps you've heard of it? You sound way too uptight, need to get fucked, and are probably one of those guys who once he gets a man into bed puts his legs in the air and begs to be fucked! LOL

Just like this...

Quote Originally Posted by boyfox View Post
    I just love feeling a throbbing cock pulse ropes of cum I my ass!
    Do you like feeling cum drip our of your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by melbcuteboi View Post
    I love taking it in my mouth as I take his hard throbbing cock in deep and suck/lick his shaft and head until you can start to feel the tension build up as he is about to unload, this is when I love to grab their balls and start deep throating them like crazy until they blow their massive load in my mouth, as I swallow I continue sucking their cock until they cant take any more I love being fucked up the ass but unfortunately have never had a guy blow in my ass, I think it would be amazing!!
    Did you ever have a man cum in your ass?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pole10.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	36727

Quote Originally Posted by Bocacdc View Post
    You can also get STDs from oral sex, and some from skin to skin contact. But I can see someone like you that's paranoid putting on a full size body condom or saran wrap all over yourself and your sexual partners, covering yourself in grease, and humping away.

Quote Originally Posted by naztypanty View Post
    When I submit to being fucked in the ass I am grateful that my lover has satisfied his needs in my hole.

But I would rather have him cum in my mouth. I feel nastier, sluttier and submissively feminine. I concentrate on making him cum with my tongue, lips and throat. When I do my job well I can hear his moans and breathing increase as his cock head swells as he gets closer to filling me with his cum. I get to taste his semen, swallow his seed and make his nut juice part of my body by eating him.
    Why do you and other cocksucking men think that if you swallow a man's cum that this makes his cum or a part of him a part of you and your body?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Do you like feeling cum drip our of your ass?
    Yes, I love to feel cum dripping out of my ass after being fucked bareback by many men.

Quote Originally Posted by boyfox View Post
    Yes, I love to feel cum dripping out of my ass after being fucked bareback by many men.
    Do you meet these men on Craigslist, or at bath houses or sex clubs? A friend of mine into group sex sets up orgies online or replies to them on Craigslist.

I get more enjoyment swallowing and I feel like I am in control more.If the guy has experience and can give me a prostate orgasm then we can definitely talk about it.

i enjoy feeling a guys cock pulsate as he unloads in my mouth...i have use dildos in my ass but want to feel a real cock explode...maybe someday!!!!

I usually like to take my time and swallow the first load and then he is free to put them wherever he wants.How about you?