Register

View Poll Results: Guys do you swallow cum everytime you suck a dick?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • I swallow cum every single time I suck a dick

69 60.53%
  • I sometimes spit out a man's cum or have him give me a cum facial

26 22.81%
  • I have never swallowed cum or taken it in my mouth but would love to

15 13.16%
  • I have never swallowed or taken cum in my mouth and do not want to

4 3.51%

Guys do you swallow cum everytime you suck a dick?

Guys do you swallow cum everytime you suck a dick?

Re: Guys do you swallow cum everytime you suck a dick?

I do swallow cum, but not every time I suck a man's cock. Although I do love cum, sometimes it doesn't feel right, so I don't swallow.

I almost always swallow because I love the taste. But sometimes I want to feel it on my mouth and lips so I like it to shoot on my face.

I have swallowed the cum from every cock I have sucked. Isn't that the point? There was only one cock that I couldn't get him to cum. If he had then for sure I was going to swallow that as well

I am aware of the following when it comes oral. I hope that you are too. Just say'n Be aware.

If a person is infected with any of the following STDs, there is a risk they could transmit the infection via oral sex.

• The most common STD transmitted via oral sex is herpes. There are two main types of herpes simplex virus (HSV): HSV type 1, which usually causes cold sores around the mouth, and HSV type 2, which generally causes sores around the genitals. If a person has HSV type 1 and they give oral sex to another person, the herpes could be transmitted to the genital area of the other person, causing genital sores. This process can also work in reverse, with HSV-2 transmitting from the genitals to the mouth of the other person during oral sex, though this is rare.
    • Gonorrhea can easily be transmitted via oral sex. The infection is usually passed from infected genitals to a person's throat, but can also be passed from an infected throat to a person's genitals. The body will almost always naturally clear the throat of the bacteria that cause gonorrhea within three months, although infections in the genital tract will usually require antibiotics to cure.
    • Syphilis is easily transmitted during oral sex if a person’s mouth comes into contact with an open sore or a skin rash caused by the infection.
    • It is possible (but thought to be not very common) for the human papillomavirus, which causes genital warts, to be transmitted through oral sex.
    • Chlamydia can infect the throat via oral sex, although this is thought to be uncommon. People with chlamydia may not have any symptoms and may not be aware they are infected.
    • The hepatitis A virus is found in human faeces, and may be passed on during anal-oral sex.
    • Hepatitis B is contained in sexual fluids and blood and may be transmitted during oral sex in a similar way to HIV (see below).
    • Hepatitis C is generally only contained in blood, and will only be transmitted if there is blood present during oral sex.
    • Gastrointestinal infections and parasites may be passed on during oral contact with the anus.

- See more at: http://www.avert.org/oral-sex.htm#sthash.pEdzNVZz.dpuf

Tenni it's 2014, soon to be 2015 quit it with the PSAs about STDs everyone already knows about them, and how to have safer sex.

Quote Originally Posted by dick_pumper View Post
    I have swallowed the cum from every cock I have sucked. Isn't that the point? There was only one cock that I couldn't get him to cum. If he had then for sure I was going to swallow that as well
    Some people like facials I guess? Or don't want to swallow or take cum in their mouth.

every time I have an orgasm, I swallow some cum and I have not sucked without having an orgasm.

Truthfully, I don’t enjoy swallowing cum, and generally prefer to pull away was my partner climaxes, letting him splash on my neck, chest, abdomen, or wherever. In fact, the majority of the times I’ve swallowed, it was only to fulfill a fantasy for my threesome playmates, Bruce and Colleen. Even with their prodding and promises to reciprocate if I’d suck Bruce to completion, I found it difficult to get my mind around the act. Eventually, Colleen took to keeping a glass of apple juice on the nightstand to help me wash things down, and in time, the only juice I needed came from Bruce’s cock.

I would like to at least try but it would have to be with someone I know, trust and is clean.

I love cum and swallow every time, unless he chooses to unload somewhere else...face, ass etc.

Godownonit

Yes, absolutely, everytime. Eating cum is the best part - could never pass that up. I make it clear before starting that I want the cum, no matter what.

It seems to me: That’s the reason you’re sucking the dick in the first place. ... “The fruits of your labor” so to speak.

Not always but let's say that 9 out of 10 times, I do swallow. That one time I don't? Might be a taste thing or it might just be me wanting to see him shoot his load. But I tend to agree with Shower42 - it's one of the reasons why you suck dick - to make him cum and to swallow it.

It has been years since I have been in a situation to do it, and I have swallowed in the past. Now in my fantasies, sometimes I think about taking a guys cum down my throat, and other times, I think I would also just like to get him close, pull off and watch his cum squirt out. Either way would be quite nice!

Of course if I was really going there, and swallowing the load, it certainly would have to be someone I trust and know their status. I don’t need to get more than I bargained for!

I’ve been lucky, but I am selective. I’ve swallowed thousands of loads of cum.

If he cums in my mouth, I always swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie1 View Post
    It has been years since I have been in a situation to do it, and I have swallowed in the past. Now in my fantasies, sometimes I think about taking a guys cum down my throat, and other times, I think I would also just like to get him close, pull off and watch his cum squirt out. Either way would be quite nice!

Of course if I was really going there, and swallowing the load, it certainly would have to be someone I trust and know their status. I don’t need to get more than I bargained for!
    so very true, but as long as you can trust him, then swallowing is fantastic.

only on men i know

Almost always swallow LOVE taking a guys load in my mouth, the times I don't it's his choice to shoot on my face. As a good cock sucker I always let the top decide where his seed goes.

When I'm in the mood to suck a dick, it's definitely fueled by my desire to taste his cum. It's a special activity that you can't do with a woman. I don't always want to swallow it, but I need to feel his cock ejaculating in my mouth. But if it's a guy that you know well and have chemistry with, and if he has a dick that really turns you on, there's nothing hotter than slurping out a fresh load of hot creamy jizz from his schlong. It's so dirty, so animalistic, so taboo. But it's a very spiritual experience to go all the way with the guy, ride his pleasure all the way to the finish line, and to take what comes out of him and eat all of it, is an act of bravery. You feel very accomplished as you come down from the high.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    When I'm in the mood to suck a dick, it's definitely fueled by my desire to taste his cum. It's a special activity that you can't do with a woman. I don't always want to swallow it, but I need to feel his cock ejaculating in my mouth. But if it's a guy that you know well and have chemistry with, and if he has a dick that really turns you on, there's nothing hotter than slurping out a fresh load of hot creamy jizz from his schlong. It's so dirty, so animalistic, so taboo. But it's a very spiritual experience to go all the way with the guy, ride his pleasure all the way to the finish line, and to take what comes out of him and eat all of it, is an act of bravery. You feel very accomplished as you come down from the high.
    You said it so poetically - so beautifully..... Thanks!

None of the above choices. As a male cocksucker, I normally leave it up to the guy I’m blowing as to where he wants to cum. I love to swallow, or get cum facials. I would say that 7 times out of 10 the guy I’m blowing prefers cumming on my face. People have told me that I look hot as hell with my face drenched in cum. I’ve also had guys into cum play where guys have come on food or candy to watch me happily eat their cum.
    Last edited by Blondeblowjob7; Jan 15, 2020 at 12:20 PM.

If I guy wants to cum in my mouth, that's where I prefer it. However, if a guy wants to cum somewhere else, I'm open to it. One guy knew I liked to swallow cum, so he'd tell me not to swallow the cum in my mouth until I came in his, and we'd kiss each other, swallowing each other's, and our own cum.

Not always, sometimes he wants to fuk after I suck him.

[QUOTE=allmyassbelongtocock;335952]If I guy wants to cum in my mouth, that's where I prefer it. However, if a guy wants to cum somewhere else, I'm open to it. One guy knew I liked to swallow cum, so he'd tell me not to swallow the cum in my mouth until I came in his, and we'd kiss each other, swallowing each other's, and our own cum.[/QUOTE]

That sounds so romantic - two men sharing cum. Wondering how many men would be open to this. Like If I was a bottom and after a lot of fucking he came in my mouth, would he like sharing the cum (which he spurted0.

Its not often I don’t swallow, sometimes I love seeing them shoot their load. When I travel I’m kinda naughty and seek out like minded men who enjoy naked fun. Sometimes but not always i swallowing them and they swallow me. Finding like minded men traveling isn’t hard to do, its well known that when men are alone in a Hotel chances are they jack off and are open to pleasing others. Last week I was in Dallas and met a guy in the Hotel bar, after some drinks and conversation and wanting to get the party started I said well that’s enough for me, time to go beat off a load before bed. He smiled and said it seems all men are pretty much in the same boat, do you need help with that. I said I was hoping you would ask, of course let’s go. We went to his room and the elevator ride up I could see the bulge in his pants. He jokingly said this was pretty exciting to not go solo tonight. Entering his room our clothes came off as if on cue, wow what a hairy assed body and a gorgeous hot looking cock. We walked to the bed and he laid me down and fed me his wonderful rock hard cock, I was hard as well and after 69ing for a while I swallowed a huge load, laying on my back he finished me off. Afterwards we talked about our sexual fetishes, I told him mine was milking cock, he too agreed but went one step further and said I love to bottom. I smiled and said well me too but being clean is important, he got up grabbed an enema kit he kept in his bag and said let’s play. He filled the bag with a saline solution and handed me the hose and I inserted it as his ass took all the solution. After 10 minutes he went to get rid of his ass filth and he cleaned up and we jumped in the shower and sucking his cock I reached around and his ass easily took 3 fingers and when I did that his cock started precumming. After cleaning up we didn’t even dry off, went right to the bed where he already had some lube and a condom, I slid the condom on and he said fuck me like a whore, I wanna feel your big dick , to my surprise I pounded his ass hard, he just wanted more, after 30 minutes I was getting tired and I was ready to cum he said pull the fucking rubber off and feed me your cum again, it was perfect timing that I pulled off the condom and shoved it down his eager throat and he swallowed every drop I could muster.