Register

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Bisexual.com. Let's try and have a good day and POSITIVE thoughts on this Thread please.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Bisexual.com. Let's try and have a good day and POSITIVE thoughts on this Thread please.
    Amen to that and happy Thanksgiving to you too

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    Amen to that and happy Thanksgiving to you too
    Thank you JUSTLUVIN!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone that celebrates it here.

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving All!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Melody Dean!

By the way, did anyone else decide to work out a couple hours after eating? I'm sore as hell in the right knee but it was worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hope you all and your families have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by dm330 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hope you all and your families have a great day!
    Guess who is awesome? You are dm330 and so is your family! Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Guess who is awesome? You are dm330 and so is your family! Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Thanks for the compliment, Jaredt77! You're awesome too! Stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dm330 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, Jaredt77! You're awesome too! Stay that way.
    You're most welcome and I will do my best.

Happy Thanksgiving Jaredt77. Glad to see you happy again.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Jaredt77. Glad to see you happy again.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and thank you for knocking some sense into me. I really needed it!

Wizzee

I'll second that thought, Jared. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and I hope this thread continues a new trend of being friendly and smiling.
    I had a good meal with family from out of town, and now we watch the football game, TCU is handing Texas a serious beating at the half, 20-3.
    Go Horned Frogs !

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzee View Post
    I'll second that thought, Jared. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and I hope this thread continues a new trend of being friendly and smiling.
    I had a good meal with family from out of town, and now we watch the football game, TCU is handing Texas a serious beating at the half, 20-3.
    Go Horned Frogs !
    Happy Thanksgiving Wizzee!! We do need more positive and upbeat Threads on this site besides the intelligent or political Threads that make you think like Tenni's Threads. Nothing wrong with intelligent and political Threads and I'm not bashing Tenni for making us use our brain. He has brought up a decades old issue like AIDS that people seem to forget about but should be fresh on our minds. Anyways, I'm happy that your family and you had a great holiday, great food, and great football!!

Happy thanksgiving...a lot to be grateful for here.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    Happy thanksgiving...a lot to be grateful for here.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you JackTexas94!!

I hope all the good decent people out there on this site had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving... I'm staying in today avoiding all the black Friday madness...

By the way, did anyone else decide to work out a couple hours after eating? I'm sore as hell in the right knee but it was worth it.
    Well, no, I didn't. Now I feel guilty about not exercising that meal off, thanks! lol

Well, no, I didn't. Now I feel guilty about not exercising that meal off, thanks! lol
    I'm sorry. Wasn't my intention to make you feel bad. I was just asking that to anybody in general or if I was the only crazy healthnut on Thanksgiving?

I'm sorry. Wasn't my intention to make you feel bad. I was just asking that to anybody in general or if I was the only crazy healthnut on Thanksgiving?
    I was kidding. I probably would get some physical activity in there if I could, but I literally don't have any time on Thanksgiving. (8 hours of travel, 3 different families to see, etc.) I do have a plan for the next month to make up for it though.

I was kidding. I probably would get some physical activity in there if I could, but I literally don't have any time on Thanksgiving. (8 hours of travel, 3 different families to see, etc.) I do have a plan for the next month to make up for it though.
    That does sound like like a busy Thanksgiving. I just had a lot of time on my hands, so I decided to just go out and do some jogging. After a couple hours later after eating.

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to those here who celebrate the holiday and may everyone have a good upcoming winter holiday season that encompasses a number of different holiday celebrations.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    A belated Happy Thanksgiving to those here who celebrate the holiday and may everyone have a good upcoming winter holiday season that encompasses a number of different holiday celebrations.
    Amen to that

Happy Late Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by donttellnehismy View Post
    Happy Late Thanksgiving
    Happy Late Thanksgiving to you too, brother! Better late than never. Can anyone believe that it has been a year since Paul Walker has passed away?