Register

View Poll Results: Guys ever take a cum load in your ass?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love cum up my ass

43 61.43%
  • No I have never done this but would love to

21 30.00%
  • No I have never done this and do not want to

6 8.57%

Guys ever take a cum load in your ass?

Re: Guys ever take a cum load in your ass?

I've never done this and neither has my husband but we have met men who are bottoms who are into doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I've never done this and neither has my husband but we have met men who are bottoms who are into doing this.
    Any men here n2 this?

yeah i took cum in the ass i have had it running out of my ass down to my ankles

I have & its fun, love the feel of a guy cumming in my ass

back in 1970 had a guy shoot his cum in my ass felt so good he was (clean ) I knew him for over 10 year be for but did not know he was gay till I stop at is house as so good

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    …haven’t we all?...

Yes, i've taken cum in my ass a few times...i guess 5-6 times not more! I love it! But since it is dangerous (i only have anonymous contacts) i only do it if i'm too horny to say no. In fact, since i love to be dominated, i let it happen if he decides it. It's the way i can fell myself a real slut and like a girl ;-)

Cum turns me on a lot and sucking&swallowing is something i always do, except if he doesn't want to cum into my mouth. But with anal i take care most of the time, with a few exceptions mentionned above, when i feel to horny to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …haven’t we all?...
    Myself, and my husband have not but we never have had any desire to.

Butt, we know a lot of gay men, and some bi men who love to have a man fuck them up the ass, shoot his cum up there, and these gay, and bi men said they like feeling another man's cum drip out of their freshly fucked asshole. I once asked one of them if they found it gross and he said no. Another gay man once told me how he would rather jerk off alone and not have sex if he cannot take cum from another man up his ass or shoot his cum up a man's ass during anal sex. I have heard the same from bi men who love anal sex.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jun 14, 2015 at 10:14 PM.

biathlete2

Maybe

yes, i have let men cum inside me, but only men i have already been with, never a stranger.....

Yes, I love it. But only with guys I know well.

Quote Originally Posted by daddio3311 View Post
    Yes, I love it. But only with guys I know well.
    Do they ever fuck your whore wife, cum inside her, and then fuck you and cum in your ass?

Yes I have and loved the heat I felt when he exploded deep in me. That was before all of the STDs we have to worry about now.

I haven't but have dreamed of it. one of fantasies is a walk in the woods, he leans me against a tree, yanks my pants to my ankles. takes my ass bare,,, until he fills it. walking back to my car I can feel his cum dripping out. he dared me to walk into convience store with my pants showing wet from his cum.

I haven't yet, but i wondered if you can actually feel him squirting hard up your ass? Women do, I wonder if we can feel it too?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Every time I get fucked I take a load in me. I absolutely love getting fucked and it wouldn't feel right if I didn't get a load as my reward.