Register

"Neuronormative"

Look up the word. Nothing? You can't, can you? That's because it does not exist. SOMEBODY is looney and inventing his own words to make himself feel better.

Re: "Neuronormative"

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    Look up the word. Nothing? You can't, can you? That's because it does not exist. SOMEBODY is looney and inventing his own words to make himself feel better.
    If you really searched then you'd realize I did not make it up, and that yes many people do use this term.

Neuronormative: Refers to someone who generally falls within socially-constructed categories of “healthy/normal/productive” psychological, mental, and neurological experience.

SOMEBODY needs to quit projecting their mental illness and rage issues about having a mutilated penis and mutilating their son's dick onto me, since they do not apply to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    If you really searched then you'd realize I did not make it up, and that yes many people do use this term.

Neuronormative: Refers to someone who generally falls within socially-constructed categories of “healthy/normal/productive” psychological, mental, and neurological experience.

SOMEBODY needs to quit projecting their mental illness and rage issues about having a mutilated penis and mutilating their son's dick onto me, since they do not apply to me.
    Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. I don't have a mental illness or have any rage issues. You have issues. I served 14 years in the United States military protecting sick people like yourself. You need to stop with the word "mutilation" especially when it comes to my son, you sick fuck! You ever come near my son with your pedophile fetish and I will kill you dead! That, is a promise!

By the way, my son is almost 3 years old, so you are a sick pedophile fuck! Obsessing over a little boy's penis! My son's penis!! You talk a lot of shit for a fucking coward! It will be worth going to jail for killing a pedophile like you!

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. I don't have a mental illness or have any rage issues. You have issues. I served 14 years in the United States military protecting sick people like yourself. You need to stop with the word "mutilation" especially when it comes to my son, you sick fuck! You ever come near my son with your pedophile fetish and I will kill you dead! That, is a promise! By the way, my son is almost 3 years old, so you are a sick pedophile fuck! Obsessing over a little boy's penis! My son's penis!! You talk a lot of shit for a fucking coward! It will be worth going to jail for killing a pedophile like you!
    I'm not a ped0, as I'm a bisexual man who is sexually attracted to adult women and men and my partner is also a bisexual man who is into adult women and men. You're the one that clearly has issues.

A penis that's cut, or circumcised is one that's been involuntary mutilated. Many men who are mutilated do the same to their sons and have their penises mutilated since it was done to them. You can stay in denial all you want but circumcision is involuntary genital mutilation.

You are obsessive, compulsive, narcissistic, and a pervert.

You are obsessive, compulsive, narcissistic, and a pervert.
    Nope I'm not any of those things. I don't care if you don't believe me since you don't even know me, and I don't have to prove anything to a random internet troll like you that threatens me.

Stop being a crazy psycho rageaholic just because your genitals are mutilated, and you had your kid's genitals mutilated.

I don't accept your BS "apology" that you emailed me on here. Leave me alone.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 27, 2014 at 12:09 AM.

Nope I'm not any of those things. I don't care if you don't believe me since you don't even know me, and I don't have to prove anything to a random internet troll like you that threatens me.

Stop being a crazy psycho rageaholic just because your genitals are mutilated, and you had your kid's genitals mutilated.

I don't accept your BS "apology" that you emailed me on here. Leave me alone.
    At least I tried to be a decent human being with the apology email. You have insulted me, my girlfriend, and my 2 year old son. And to think that I have defended your freedom serving my country. You're the stupid fuck responding to my Thread so just quit responding already, you fucking dumbass! And yeah, anybody that insults my son or calls my 2 year old son's penis's a "dick" you're goddamn right that as a father, I would break your fucking neck buddy!! I bet you feel real safe up there in New York on your computer, don't you? Why don't you be a man, for once, and bring your pedophile sorry ass to Central Florida, you fucking coward!

At least I tried to be a decent human being with the apology email. You have insulted me, my girlfriend, and my 2 year old son. And to think that I have defended your freedom serving my country. You're the stupid fuck responding to my Thread so just quit responding already, you fucking dumbass! And yeah, anybody that insults my son or calls my 2 year old son's penis's a "dick" you're goddamn right that as a father, I would break your fucking neck buddy!! I bet you feel real safe up there in New York on your computer, don't you? Why don't you be a man, for once, and bring your pedophile sorry ass to Central Florida, you fucking coward!
    You claim to have been in the military. So what? Big deal? You're only 37 so it's not like you were in World War I or World War II, or the Korean war where you actually could claim to have defended people's freedom. At your age you probably never saw combat, and if you did it certainly was not a threat to anyone's freedom in the United States or Western world.

Why would I ever visit you in central FL in all places? Sex between us or you and my partner is never going to happen. You've also threatened me and shown how you are a psycopath/sociopath, a coward, and severely mentally ill.

Get help for your PTSD and other issues like having your penis mutilated against your will/consent, and mutilating your son's penis against his will and consent since your penis was mutilated. Then just maybe you'll have a small chance at being a "decent human being".
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 27, 2014 at 2:15 AM.

You claim to have been in the military. So what? Big deal? You're only 37 so it's not like you were in World War I or World War II, or the Korean war where you actually could claim to have defended people's freedom. At your age you probably never saw combat, and if you did it certainly was not a threat to anyone's freedom in the United States or Western world.

Why would I ever visit you in central FL in all places? Sex between us or you and my partner is never going to happen. You've also threatened me and shown how you are a psycopath/sociopath, a coward, and severely mentally ill.

Get help for your PTSD and other issues like having your penis mutilated against your will/consent, and mutilating your son's penis against his will and consent since your penis was mutilated. Then just maybe you'll have a small chance at being a "decent human being".
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I never in a million years would ever have sex with trolls like you and your partner. I enjoy living disease free. Of course, you will say something like you're disease free and so is your partner and then say something that I have diseases especially with my "mutilated" cock and blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda. I wasn't calling you down to Florida for sex, I have standards. I was calling you down here for a fight if you were man enough. You are a poor excuse for a man.

So not only do you insult myself, my girlfriend, and especially insulted my 2 year old son, you insult my service to my country. You really do know how to sink to new levels, don't you? You are a waste of my time. I feel sorry for you. I will waste no further time arguing with you. I am done with you and may God have mercy upon your sick soul. I pray that He does.

What a great thread to start for the short bus guy! The guy with the "L" on his forehead.
    A words and definitions game. Come on, get it out of your system. Use a real word and of course, a cut and paste definition "in tribute" to the subject.

How about dweeb?
    slang : an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person
    or
    n. Slang A person regarded as socially inept or foolish, often on account of being overly studious.

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    What a great thread to start for the short bus guy! The guy with the "L" on his forehead.
    A words and definitions game. Come on, get it out of your system. Use a real word and of course, a cut and paste definition "in tribute" to the subject.

How about dweeb?
    slang : an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person
    or
    n. Slang A person regarded as socially inept or foolish, often on account of being overly studious.
    I consider myself just a normal guy with normal issues such as divorce, being laid off, unemployment, and a long distance relationship with my girlfriend encouraging me to be happy and bisexual. I'm sure you're the same way, UNLIKE OTHER ANNOYING PEOPLE ON HERE LIKE POLL_SMOKER!

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    You really should stop this nonsense. Don't feed the trolls. It's clear that 'pole' has had previous trolling experience.

Just enjoy your beautifully sculpted penis and ignore the trolls. Even though he's capable of constructive discussions, he chooses to belittle and annoy. It seems it's time to turn off the troll.

Trolling
    Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    You really should stop this nonsense. Don't feed the trolls. It's clear that 'pole' has had previous trolling experience.

Just enjoy your beautifully sculpted penis and ignore the trolls. Even though he's capable of constructive discussions, he chooses to belittle and annoy. It seems it's time to turn off the troll.

Trolling
    Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
    Thank you very much. I appreciate that. He is a plague and a disease. He just sucks you in and he never quits and just relentlessly insults and insults while acting holier than thou. He is no longer worth my time arguing with but I have no problem bashing him. I apologize to anyone who is sick and tired of this pointless bantering.

I am trying to figure out the purpose of this thread. It sounds like it is more to pick on another member. I really don't know why I bothered reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    I am trying to figure out the purpose of this thread. It sounds like it is more to pick on another member. I really don't know why I bothered reading it.
    The purpose is because I am sick and tired of some sick and twisted troll insulting me, my girlfriend, my son, and my service to my country. Try Hooked on Phonics. That might help you.

well it appears in this thread you are attacking him. Also, I just made a comment and you appear to be attacking me with a hooked on phonics line. Not responding anymore to this thread. I am not a part of this conversation and my intention is to discuss sex and sexuality in a non threatening way on this site. God knows all of us here have private lives as bisexuals that we need to vent online here and we just don't need any of this on here from either side.

He just sucks you in and he never quits and just relentlessly insults and insults while acting holier than thou.
    If you look back on your recent posts as a newbie, you will see similar attributes. I know you're better than this. Let it go.

well it appears in this thread you are attacking him. Also, I just made a comment and you appear to be attacking me with a hooked on phonics line. Not responding anymore to this thread. I am not a part of this conversation and my intention is to discuss sex and sexuality in a non threatening way on this site. God knows all of us here have private lives as bisexuals that we need to vent online here and we just don't need any of this on here from either side.
    No, I call it retaliation, not attacking. If you have read his Threads on circumcision, he has insulted myself and my 2 year old son. If you don't know the flavor of the Kool-Aid, don't be bitching if you don't like it. You should never had drinked it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    If you look back on your recent posts as a newbie, you will see similar attributes. I know you're better than this. Let it go.
    Yeah I know and realized I had a attitude before on here, but that guy claims to be a Senior Member and he acts like he is better than everyone. I will stop arguing with the guy because it is a waste of time and it's probably upsetting other members. I just take it really personal when someone that knows nothing about me is insulting my personal life especially when it comes to my son.

JaredT77, I believe that the 'Senior Member' designation is automatically assigned based upon the number of posts a member has made, not some appellation that you grant yourself. He's posted enough polls alone to 'earn' the senior member status. It has nothing to do with quality of his posts, or his position in the eyes of his peers.

Why is it that you can't stop responding to this guy? I, for one, don't believe a word he writes about you, and doubt that many others here do, either. So you don't have to worry about your character impugned and or diminished in any way. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN AFFECT WHAT YOUR FORUM PEERS THINK OF YOU THROUGH YOUR ONLINE DEMEANOR AND THREAD CONTRIBUTIONS.

And you're not helping yourself out in my estimation with your schizophrenic 'I'm not going to do this anymore' followed closely by 'pole_smoker, you sick fuck...'

Give it a break and he'll eventually stop shooting at you. It's the reaction he's looking for, and you're doing a great job of giving him his jollies.

Jared,
    I know I said I would not respond but I will say one last thing about this, sorry. But are you listening to yourself? I don't even know you and you are attacking me. As AGuyIKnow said, let it go.

Jared,
    I know I said I would not respond but I will say one last thing about this, sorry. But are you listening to yourself? I don't even know you and you are attacking me. As AGuyIKnow said, let it go.
    You're right and I apologize to you as well. I let the son of a bitch get under my skin and then lashed at you. I'm sorry for that. I'm not looking to make enemies on here.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    JaredT77, I believe that the 'Senior Member' designation is automatically assigned based upon the number of posts a member has made, not some appellation that you grant yourself. He's posted enough polls alone to 'earn' the senior member status. It has nothing to do with quality of his posts, or his position in the eyes of his peers.

Why is it that you can't stop responding to this guy? I, for one, don't believe a word he writes about you, and doubt that many others here do, either. So you don't have to worry about your character impugned and or diminished in any way. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN AFFECT WHAT YOUR FORUM PEERS THINK OF YOU THROUGH YOUR ONLINE DEMEANOR AND THREAD CONTRIBUTIONS.

And you're not helping yourself out in my estimation with your schizophrenic 'I'm not going to do this anymore' followed closely by 'pole_smoker, you sick fuck...'

Give it a break and he'll eventually stop shooting at you. It's the reaction he's looking for, and you're doing a great job of giving him his jollies.
    I agree with what you say and thank you.

Jared,
    Just ignore Jared, he's a rage filled troll/stalker who is crazy yet refuses to get help for his many issues including having a mutilated penis, and involuntarily mutilating his son's penis.

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Bisexual.com

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Bisexual.com
    Thank you, I had a great Thanksgiving day.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Thank you, I had a great Thanksgiving day.
    Awesome! And you're welcome too and I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving Day.