Register

View Poll Results: Guys who would you rather get anal sex from?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • A man with a large penis

28 41.18%
  • A woman wearing a strapon dildo

20 29.41%
  • A shemale that's down to fuck me

16 23.53%
  • I don't bottom or become passive during anal sex

4 5.88%

Guys who would you rather get anal sex from?

Guys who would you rather get anal sex from: a man with a large dick? A woman that has a strapon dildo? A shemale that's down to fuck you?

Or are you like me and you don't bottom or become passive for anal sex?

Re: Guys who would you rather get anal sex from?

I don't want a woman to top me. I top women and don't want to have the roll reversed. I will only be topped by a man with me playing the roll of a woman.

Wizzee

Wile I admit to being a bi-virgin, for now, I think I'd like to have a she-male break me the first time. With all the homophobia I grew up with in my family, I think subconsciously I would see her as a girl with something extra, and be more relaxed. Then later play with a hung guy. As to a woman with a strap-on, my first wife and I played with vibes and dildos, but they just didn't feel very real. Since I've never had a man up there, I still consider myself a virgin. Unfortunately, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, there isn't much going on, not even much talk about it, so I just have to sit back and watch & listen to others having fun.

I only bottom with guys, and I guess I would prefer a guy with a large dick, then a woman with a strap-on, then a she-male . . . I prefer the real thing over a strap-on, but having my wife fuck me with a large strap-on is super-hot too! Choices, choices . . . LOL!
    Happy wife, happy life!

Girl with a huge strapon -safe, secure, that big huge knob we want, over and over and over. Yeah, a huge REAL cock would be great, but do we have the same safe guards? Give me a vicious gal with an attitude and a big strapon - I will go for the ride!!

Definitely a man with a large cock the bigger the better. Nothing feels better than the real thing.

I'm a bi-curious virgin and i will take it any way i can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Guys who would you rather get anal sex from: a man with a large dick? A woman that has a strapon dildo? A shemale that's down to fuck you?

Or are you like me and you don't bottom or become passive for anal sex?
    ...I don't know if its because they do it better or not...but most of the time when a black guy fucks me...they make me cum..

I like it all. Woman with a steal on, a guy with a nice cock. And would like shemale to do me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzee View Post
    Wile I admit to being a bi-virgin, for now, I think I'd like to have a she-male break me the first time. With all the homophobia I grew up with in my family, I think subconsciously I would see her as a girl with something extra, and be more relaxed. Then later play with a hung guy. As to a woman with a strap-on, my first wife and I played with vibes and dildos, but they just didn't feel very real. Since I've never had a man up there, I still consider myself a virgin. Unfortunately, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, there isn't much going on, not even much talk about it, so I just have to sit back and watch & listen to others having fun.
    If you're not getting laid or fucked even in Baton Rouge then there must be something wrong. Or you're not that serious about it and just play BS games and don't actually meet up with a man when it cums time to fuck.

Nowadays if you want sex with whoever it's easy, and my single bi and gay male, and hetero friends who hook up online or via cellphone apps tell me how you don't even have to leave the house.