Register

Welcome to my Ignored List "pole_smoker"

I always give everybody the benefit of the doubt, even guys like pole_smoker. I thought at first that people were really harsh with the guy. It's true that I have rejoined this site back in July under a new profile. But after awhile, I felt that pole_smoker was growing on me, like disgusting mold. So welcome to my Ignore list, my buddy little troll. Must feel lonely being the only one that I am ignoring. Why don't you fucking quit lying to everybody and yourself and just go get laid. Better yet, GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU MAGGOT!!!

P.S. Just a suggestion, why don't you mind your own fucking business about others' sex lives? (Wait, he can't read this because I ignored him. LOL!!! Oh well, no fucks given.)

Re: Welcome to my Ignored List "pole_smoker"

Suite melt.

You know nothing about me. I'm happy with my partner, and we have a wonderful relationship and sex life.

I, probably like everyone else, don't give a fuck about knowing you or your "sex life." Do you have to blow up your "partner" before having sex?

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    I, probably like everyone else, don't give a fuck about knowing you or your "sex life." Do you have to blow up your "partner" before having sex?
    LMAO! No he's a man, and I've never used anything like you described and neither has my partner; but apparently some people are into that...
    see here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5912956.html

Do you put a dildo on a blow up doll when your fiance is not there to put it up your ass, and ride it?

I don't need a blow up doll. So you blow up your "man" before you blow him? You're definitely a funny but stupid troll! Thanks for the laughs!

I don't need a blow up doll. So you blow up your "man" before you blow him? You're definitely a funny but stupid troll! Thanks for the laughs!
    Umm, no. LOL Learn how to read. My partner is a human male with an intact unmutilated penis, and not a blowup doll. But only someone who uses a blowup doll since they are in a long distance relationship would ask someone else if they do this.

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. Do you need the phone number to the Suicide hotline?

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. Do you need the phone number to the Suicide hotline?
    Why would I need that? I'm a happy person, or what's called neuronormative, and I'm not mentally ill. But there are a lot of butthurt and unhappy people who live in central FL.

Awwww pole_smoker. Not very nice! Don't make me call your Doctor and have him put on your "special" white jacket and put you in time out in the "special" white padded room.

Silly me for thinking that pole_smoker would not be able to read this Thread. Oh well, it sure did give me a good laugh and made my night!!!
    Last edited by JaredT77; Nov 21, 2014 at 10:27 PM.

Awwww pole_smoker. Not very nice! Don't make me call your Doctor and have him put on your "special" white jacket and put you in time out in the "special" white padded room.
    Quit trolling, and projecting your own personal mental health issues onto me.

Did I hurt your poor wittle feelings? I am having a blast laughing at your dumbass!

Did I hurt your poor wittle feelings? I am having a blast laughing at your dumbass!
    Nope. Your trolling posts are pointless though.

So are your pointless polls. Does this mean that we can't be friends? (This pole_smoker dumbass keeps replying back. I can't stop laughing at him, people!)

Jared...putting someone on your Ignore list doesn't change their ability to see *your* posts.

But the whole point is that it should make *their* posts invisible to *you*.

If you are carrying on an insult war with someone whose shots we're supposed to believe you can't see...then I suspect you're not the only one laughing.
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Where is Drew ?!?! I've reported this clown a dozen times with no response. A 'pole' every day, i guess, whatever..BUT the amount of poles this asshole posts are truly annoying and I totally agree with the OP on this....knock it off ! If your sex life and your partner are so wonderful, why not go enjoy that and stop spamming the board multiple times daily !!!

I told this fucker that he needed to mind his own business about my sex life between my fiance and I. I'm sure she wouldn't me talking about a personal topic like our intimacy. I agree with you NjbiGuy01 and I'm sure that many others would agree with you. Best advice I've heard is to ignore him since he probably gets a hard on getting attention.

Annika L, I was trying my best not to laugh so hard when we were going back and forth on here and the Thread "gangbanging." I hope it entertained others and they had a good laugh too. I have thick skin from my time in the Navy but my relationship with my fiance is personal.

Drew is largely unresponsive. I believe he made clear several months ago that this site was not on his list of top priorities and would only receive the minutest level of attention. We are in essence without moderation. It is what it is. Take it or leave it. Life is what you make of it, not what you expect others to make it for you. I don't like pistachio ice cream, so I don't eat it. But, I don't expect the world to stop manufacturing it because I don't care for it.

That being said regarding the OP, I find it amusing that I have both of the members who seem to be flaming one another on my ignore list. They truly deserve one another. So happy to see people making connections here on bisex.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy_Rose View Post
    Drew is largely unresponsive. I believe he made clear several months ago that this site was not on his list of top priorities and would only receive the minutest level of attention. We are in essence without moderation. It is what it is. Take it or leave it. Life is what you make of it, not what you expect others to make it for you. I don't like pistachio ice cream, so I don't eat it. But, I don't expect the world to stop manufacturing it because I don't care for it.

That being said regarding the OP, I find it amusing that I have both of the members who seem to be flaming one another on my ignore list. They truly deserve one another. So happy to see people making connections here on bisex.
    Yeah I think bashing each other on this site is pretty much childish. I'm calling it quits on bashing the guy. I don't know the guy and ignoring him and his perverted comments.

We are all aware we don't HAVE to take the poles ya know

Quote Originally Posted by ZmbGirl View Post
    We are all aware we don't HAVE to take the poles ya know
    Ok, yeah.

While I mostly ignore him, he is not on my ignore list. I do not have an ignore list. I prefer to stay informed about what is happening, good or bad.
    JEM

I haven't ignored anyone yet either.

I'm just ignoring pole_smoker.

we had to hit the ignore button on him. He sent us a nasty private message because I replied to one of his "polls". I also sent a message to Drew. Getting to the point we might leave and we have been here for a couple of years. Goodluck to all!

What a sad thread

On a positive note... Pole hasn't logged on here for 40 hours.

Coastocoast

You mean he has not logged in under that name.... What about the others?

If he wasn't so rude and persistent, I might have actually liked the guy.