Register

How many women out there REALLY enjoy receiving anal sex?

I just wondered how many women out there really enjoy anal sex? Most males
    that are bottoms...love it. But does the female anatomy make anal sex feel better
    or not as good as the male anatomy ?

Re: How many women out there REALLY enjoy receiving anal sex?

*shyly raises hand*

I've heard it's supposed to be better for men though because of the prostrate.

And, even though I love it, there are some times I don't want it, or just feel like I can't take it. And I always want more than just anal.

I had a GF how LOVED anal...She couldn't get enough...

back then, ...... it was an inherent part of our folio of lovemaking activities. I wouldn't have done it unless I thoroughly enjoyed it. ... as he did (ex!)

now I'm partnered with a wonderful woman, yes, it's still on the agenda (both give and take) but it has to be said plastic just isn't quite the same. Still great, but not the same.

Since that area of a female's body can stretch for childbirth..I was curious if that is also so with the anal area? That women could handle a cock more easily back there
    then a man?

My ex gf and my current wife are both affectionados of the anal arts, nearly to the point of obsession and both are highly skilled at both giving and receiving. They are comepletely different women and that difference shows in how they like their anal sex. My second wife's obsession was for all things different, so for her anal sex was an occasional different thing. I had thought my ex gf's (who was in the time period between wives) love for anal sex was something of an anomaly until the first sex with my current wife when she initiated it. So I would say, yeah there are probably quite a few more women out there that love anal sex than most would think. As for the anatomical aspect of the question, my very limited experience topping guys wouldn't allow me to make a very good comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    ... but it has to be said plastic just isn't quite the same. Still great, but not the same.
    Very true.

An ex-girlfriend of mine loved it, she had more orgasms from anal than anything else. While it felt great, it also sucked because if she came before I did, she wouldn't finish me off. I had to just make sure to time my cum when she did. She loved it when I came in her ass, too. She wouldn't even go to the bathroom afterwards, just put on her panties. When I was hard again (usually after 15 minutes or so), and she was still hot for it, I would eat her ass out, tasting some of my cum, then fuck her in the ass again. Best sex I ever had, even though she didn't ever like giving blowjobs.

I love love love anal sex. It gives me amazing orgasm's and makes me squirt like a son of a bitch too! I just need lots of lube and foreplay to get started, then its all good after that!!