Register

Women who like to watch and direct the action?

I'm just home from an overnight hotel encounter with a hot, kinky couple... still hard from the experience, I am wondering about how common it is for women who mostly like to watch, and direct the action between two males.

We met briefly in the hotel bar for drinks, then went up to the hotel room. The encounter started out with the three of us stripping down, where she said that we should all have a quick shower together. The three of us soaped, rinsed and explored each other in the cramped shower, then she sat on the toilet, with a pocket-rocket vibe, and buzzed herself off to multiple orgasms while watching her husband and I take turns sucking each other's cock.

The night was spent with her giving direction, and having us perform for her while she exhausted herself with the pocket-rocket - she ran the batteries out on the thing, and then had us take turns fucking her, while the other sucked and licked her swollen pussy and clit.

I lost count of the number of times I blew my load, and I squirted so much cum I was "dried out and empty" by this morning.

The best orgasms she seemed to have were having the two of us follow directions, while she watched up close at the action. The most intense was her instruction to have us on the bed, kneeling while rubbing our cock-heads together until we started cumming - her face was inches away from two squirting cocks, and I thought she was going to collapse from the intensity of her orgasm.

All very hot... do any of you encounter women like this?

Re: Women who like to watch and direct the action?

My wife likes to direct the action. I think mainly because we get into a position and can stick with it longer than she likes. She likes to keep it moving. Her attraction to mm sex though is just to pass a cock from her mouth to mine, and to have him come in my mouth. She also loves to have us jerk off over her face, dipping into her mouth now and then but we've never come that way, she does though.

Sounds like you had a great time. Hopefully there will be many more.

My very first encounter with a m/f couple was almost an exact copy of your experience. The female was definitely the "director" of the group and she delighted in watching the two males do as she suggested. I doubt if that's uncommon for them to like seeing us getting busy.

For a long time, men have been the sole initiators of activity, like you were involved in. But, now women are taking their rightful place to express their interests, too.

Why should men get all of the fun of watching women sexually interact, when some of the ladies have similar interests in seeing us perform, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    For a long time, men have been the sole initiators of activity, like you were involved in. But, now women are taking their rightful place to express their interests, too.
    LOL it's no longer the late 60s or early 1970s.

I like to watch, but not necessarily direct. One of my fantasies is basically to just be a fly on the wall, sit back and watch while two men have sex and oral sex with each other like I'm not even there, and just sip from my glass of wine and relax.

This has been my more frequent experience - a passive (in the sense she was not directing) female, watching and enjoying. That is an erotic experience too, like performing on camera or the stage.

My encounter last night was unusual, as the female seemed to have a mind full of things she wanted to see, almost like reading from a list or script. Erotic in its own way, for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    I like to watch, but not necessarily direct. One of my fantasies is basically to just be a fly on the wall, sit back and watch while two men have sex and oral sex with each other like I'm not even there, and just sip from my glass of wine and relax.