Register

Travaling in a RV

Any male, female or couples travel in an RV an meet other Bi or gays that have a great time. Ar there parks or spots where I would be able to meet like minded, fun loving people ? I am retiring in May and hope, maybe find someone to travel with or hit the road alone. It would be nice to meet other Bi on the road.

Re: Travaling in a RV

They're out there, Jon! I had an experience in early 2003, that proves it:

Before my dad died, he and I drove his motor home out west. On our way out there, we stopped in Orange Louisiana, at a (I think) KOA camp. There, I met two couples, traveling in a two-vehicle convoy; they were parked next to us. After making our hook-ups, I got to talking to one guy and his wife, who was retired from the Navy. I was also retired. His friend in the other MH was retired, too, but don't remember if it was from the service, or what. They apparently were all good friends.

Anyway, they invited me over for a mixed drink. (That's not uncommon at all!) Dad was 91, then, and by 9 pm, he was worn out and in bed. The 5 of us sat around, telling stories about our time in the services, and drinking some very nice Irish whiskey.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the guys leaning toward the one I was chatting with and realized his hand was in the other guy's lap!

It dawned on me that the ladies were very close, too!

When they realized I'd seen them, one of the ladies said, "I hope you don't mind, but we are all bisexual and have been lovers for years!"

I was happy to report that I was also bisexual and was pleased to meet them! The conversation really got interesting, then!

The guys had another drink, or two, but the two ladies excused themselves and went to the other MH.

One of the husbands said, "They're too noisy, so at night we often paired up, like that!"

I could tell that the guys were ready for bed, too, so I got up to go. The ex Navy fellow asked if I'd like to join them?

I've never been with a guy I didn't know well, first, but did feel the urge to ignore my policy, that night! However, I was concerned that if Pop would wake up, and I wasn't there, he'd worry. Sadly, I turned them down.

We ran into the two couples again, in Durango, Colorado, then again at Mesa Verde; they were having a ball! The last time I saw them, was at an overlook at the Grand Canyon!

They were heading up to the Glacier National Forest, in Montana, then maybe to Canada. They had no plan, they'd take off for whatever interested them!

Man, I would have loved to be on that trip with them!

Anyway, I'm sure there's some kind of network where you should be able to meet up with other like-minded RV-ers.

Good luck, and hope you have fun!
    Last edited by Realist; Nov 21, 2014 at 8:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I could tell that the guys were ready for bed, too, so I got up to go. The ex Navy fellow asked if I'd like to join them?

I've never been with a guy I didn't know well, first, but did feel the urge to ignore my policy, that night! However, I was concerned that if Pop would wake up, and I wasn't there, he'd worry. Sadly, I turned them down.
    That's your loss. You should have just came out to your dad years or decades ago instead of staying closeted, and then he wouldn't have cared if you had sex with those guys.

I'm sure you'll use the tiresome excuse of "I would NEVER tell my dad that I'm bisexual since it's none of his business, and it's telling him about my sex life!" which is not true since heterosexual people have no need to come out yet talk about their sexuality all the time, and if you are bisexual, gay, lesbian, or trans you should come out to your family members as it's the right thing to do since they're your family and only love and care about you.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 21, 2014 at 9:17 PM.

I think your reply was regarding some other message. it makes no sense. He was worried that his elderly father would wake up and be confused as to where he was. If its not in error than you must be reacting because of deep seated issues hat you have not resolved.

Oh it happens.....I met an older couple, and she held my balls while he sucked my cock....was a family affair....all at the Salt Lake KOA..

I think that there is a pretty good bit of such "fooling around" that goes on in RV parks. I'd like to get myself some sort of an RV vehicle in a few years and do some traveling about like this myself.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I think that there is a pretty good bit of such "fooling around" that goes on in RV parks. I'd like to get myself some sort of an RV vehicle in a few years and do some traveling about like this myself.
    I have not checked it out. But, there is likely an RV internet sex site that could be used to enhance the travel experience.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    That's your loss. You should have just came out to your dad years or decades ago instead of staying closeted, and then he wouldn't have cared if you had sex with those guys.

I'm sure you'll use the tiresome excuse of "I would NEVER tell my dad that I'm bisexual since it's none of his business, and it's telling him about my sex life!" which is not true since heterosexual people have no need to come out yet talk about their sexuality all the time, and if you are bisexual, gay, lesbian, or trans you should come out to your family members as it's the right thing to do since they're your family and only love and care about you.
    Your "one size fits all" response does not.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I have not checked it out. But, there is likely an RV internet sex site that could be used to enhance the travel experience.
    If anyone has any lead on this, I'm sure there would be some grateful people! Nothing came up in my quick search.

Was hitchhiking in old hippie days (1969-70) and was picked up by 3 gay men driving an RV. Was nervous but excited too. Felt comfortable around one of them and he says to me "ever been given head by a man before", said no and asked him if he was offering. He told me no but would be happy to do it now if I wished. I said ok lets do it and he did and just as I was cumming in walks his buddies. They looked at us and said "having fun". That night all I could think about was, I wonder what I would have done if they all got naked, exciting and scary because at that moment I knew seeing them nude, as I lay there thinking about this I was getting hard again. This is short version of that ride, did at one time or another see them nude and knew then I wanted to explore my sexually more.
    Bill the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_the_Cat View Post
    Was hitchhiking in old hippie days (1969-70) and was picked up by 3 gay men driving an RV. Was nervous but excited too. Felt comfortable around one of them and he says to me "ever been given head by a man before", said no and asked him if he was offering. He told me no but would be happy to do it now if I wished. I said ok lets do it and he did and just as I was cumming in walks his buddies. They looked at us and said "having fun". That night all I could think about was, I wonder what I would have done if they all got naked, exciting and scary because at that moment I knew seeing them nude, as I lay there thinking about this I was getting hard again. This is short version of that ride, did at one time or another see them nude and knew then I wanted to explore my sexually more.
    Why didn't you just have sex with all 3 of them? Or were you not attracted to any of the others?

Google: Gay rving

If anyone gets to Maryland, there are some nice camp grounds in my area of Maryland. Check my profile and if you like what you see, let me know when coming to my area and I would be happy to visit you in your RV

Definitely one of my bi bucket fantasies! So many people come to Louisiana in RVs. Would love to hear from someone before they arrive and arrange to cum visit them and give them some local hospitality!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

Uh, yeah. That went sideways. I’m not sure if you have had the pleasure of having a 90 year old parent. 90, as in nine decades. I emphasize that as you seemed to skate right over it. He is worried about him waking up and not finding his son there. It’s got nothing to do with his sexuality. It’s concern for an elderly patent and the very real potential for waking up in a confused state or needing assistance. Please read twice and think about the scenario carefully as it may one day be your reality. I’m in a similar situation with my 90 y.o. Mom and having to put aside my own interests from time to time in consideration of her needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    They're out there, Jon! I had an experience in early 2003, that proves it:

Before my dad died, he and I drove his motor home out west. On our way out there, we stopped in Orange Louisiana, at a (I think) KOA camp. There, I met two couples, traveling in a two-vehicle convoy; they were parked next to us. After making our hook-ups, I got to talking to one guy and his wife, who was retired from the Navy. I was also retired. His friend in the other MH was retired, too, but don't remember if it was from the service, or what. They apparently were all good friends.

Anyway, they invited me over for a mixed drink. (That's not uncommon at all!) Dad was 91, then, and by 9 pm, he was worn out and in bed. The 5 of us sat around, telling stories about our time in the services, and drinking some very nice Irish whiskey.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the guys leaning toward the one I was chatting with and realized his hand was in the other guy's lap!

It dawned on me that the ladies were very close, too!

When they realized I'd seen them, one of the ladies said, "I hope you don't mind, but we are all bisexual and have been lovers for years!"

I was happy to report that I was also bisexual and was pleased to meet them! The conversation really got interesting, then!

The guys had another drink, or two, but the two ladies excused themselves and went to the other MH.

One of the husbands said, "They're too noisy, so at night we often paired up, like that!"

We ran into the two couples again, in Durango, Colorado, then again at Mesa Verde; they were having a ball! The last time I saw them, was at an overlook at the Grand Canyon!

They were heading up to the Glacier National Forest, in Montana, then maybe to Canada. They had no plan, they'd take off for whatever interested them!

Man, I would have loved to be on that trip with them!

Anyway, I'm sure there's some kind of network where you should be able to meet up with other like-minded RV-ers.

Good luck, and hope you have fun!
    This really makes me re-think going around in a stealthy converted Toyota Sienna or Chevy Astro. That said, boondocking in National Forest lands provides more man on man opportunities.
    OBTW, a quick google search of RV swingers turned up several threads of blushing vanilla RVers.

Ok. I did google swingers RV and this came up. Got to love their motto.
    https://www.klfy.com/evangeline-pari...ning-in-mamou/

My ex wife and I used to rv with another couple, our wives were Bi. the husband and I loved panty sniffing so would share our wives panties and Jack off together whilst the girls played, my new wife’s not into anything so now it’s just camping and sniffing my new wife’s lace thongs which is still fun though!

There is a nude resort/RV park in Texas north west of fort worth that advertises open to the swinger lifestyle.

Hey thanks! Love to visit Mamou! It's the home of great Cajun sausages-- andouille and the like! Another good reason now to go check out the meat...

A few years ago I was cruising one of the local park n ride lots on a hot summer day and saw a RV parked in the back lot. I drove by and saw a hot woman in a bikini sunning herself in a lawn char so I stopped to say hi. She looked up and said hi and a man came out of the rv, shirtless and came up to my car window. I asked him what's up and he said he and his wife were taking a break from the road and had heard this lot was frequented by guys. I nodded and he said his wife gets off watching him bet blown by another man and would i be interested. I told him yes if she would blow me while I blow you. She overheard that and smiled and said of course. So I parked my car and got in the rv with them. They had a huge bed decked out in exotic covers and lights etc a real den of iniquity. He stripped off his clothes, I kept my thong underwear on and laid between his legs and started sucking his cock. His wife was topless and had spread her legs to insert a vibrator in her pussy and watched intently saying things like oh yes, suck that dick , how does it feel honey, is he a good cocksucker? I rolled over on my back so she could pull my thong aside to start blowing me as he straddled my chest with his cock in my mouth sliding it in and out She was reallly good giving head and I said I was about to cum and she said hold it until he cums and I felt his balls tighten knowing he was gonna pop at any moment. He slid his dick balls deep and I felt the spurts hit the back of my throat as I unloaded in her mouth which she gulped down like a good whore. It was a nice satisfying hookup for us alll.

Lucky!!!