Register

Random curiousity....

What is your preferred/favorite lube? I like Astroglide, but Walmart' generic KY does well too.

Re: Random curiousity....

Astroglide liker here as well. Find some difficulty in accepting use of petruleum based lubes. It's just an oddball thought really. "Um, dead stuff up my bum? Er, no thanks."

...there is always dead stuff up ur bum, Voidie.. wot u think poo is? K... some nasty living bacteria ther, but predominantly.. dead stuff..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Dead stuff seems easier to accept. Other than bacteria, I don't want any live stuff crawling around up there.

I always love Astroglide and Anal Eze, but Astroglide does get really slick and don't recommend using it while in the shower or bathtub.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    I always love Astroglide and Anal Eze, but Astroglide does get really slick and don't recommend using it while in the shower or bathtub.
    That sounds a lot like those warning on products about choking hazards or not putting small animals in the dryer on tumble dry when gentle cycle is more appropriate.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    That sounds a lot like those warning on products about choking hazards or not putting small animals in the dryer on tumble dry when gentle cycle is more appropriate.
    Is that how you cook your Thanksgiving turkey, chicken, duck, or ham while it is alive?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Is that how you cook your Thanksgiving turkey, chicken, duck, or ham while it is alive?
    I know how to warm food and coffee in a microwave. I have a large cooking stove, but, only use it to store stuff. I have been in a beef slaughter facility and seen how they make it worry free for you to finish the job. My comment was on the need to warn against using a water soluble product in the shower I have seen a lot of crazy warnings like on a hiking trail: Warning!! Do not encounter a mountain lion.
    JEM

Someone I was visiting a few years ago told me he used bleach on his turkey before he cooked it. Needless to say I did not eat what he cooked

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    Someone I was visiting a few years ago told me he used bleach on his turkey before he cooked it. Needless to say I did not eat what he cooked
    Yeah that seems like food poisoning to put bleach in food. Doesn't even sound appetizing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    Yeah that seems like food poisoning to put bleach in food. Doesn't even sound appetizing at all.
    LOL yes I guess he was wanting white turkey meat. I can't imagine anyone considering using something like that for cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    LOL yes I guess he was wanting white turkey meat. I can't imagine anyone considering using something like that for cooking.
    I can't imagine eating that turkey at all. Happy Thanksgiving!

Lately been using coconut oil and js awesome

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    ...there is always dead stuff up ur bum, Voidie.. wot u think poo is? K... some nasty living bacteria ther, but predominantly.. dead stuff..
    *chuckles* Leave it to you. In honesty, did not consider it in such a way before. A person deficates to evacuate the dead stuff. Figured as much, dead stuff left & was no longer residing there.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    Dead stuff seems easier to accept. Other than bacteria, I don't want any live stuff crawling around up there.
    Well, I suppose water based lubes could be considered living. Heard differing views regarding water, it lives, it doesn't.