Register

Michael Phelps takes it up the ass from a she male, article in thread.

yeah it's the daily fail but I'll bet he likes to PNP and bottom for her taking it up the ass from him/her, since that's what most men who are into having sex with she males are into. She/He looks like Man Coulter!

Quote Originally Posted by DailyMail
    Michael Phelps' girlfriend Taylor Lianne Chandler has revealed she was born David Roy Fitch
    Chandler is intersex, meaning she has male genitalia but no testicles, and a uterus but no ovaries
    She is revealing her 'amazing sex life' with Phelps in a new interview, saying the two had sex at a Baltimore Ravens football game
    She began taking testosterone blockers as a teenager and had corrective surgery in her early twenties to get rid of her testicles
    Chandler is now concerned that after this admission Phelps may no longer want to be with her when he leaves rehab
    Phelps is out of rehab now according to Chandler
    She had previously detailed their first date, to a Baltimore Ravens games, to the National Enquirer.

'One thing led to the next, and we made love during halftime,' she says. “
    Full article at link:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...c-swimmer.html
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 19, 2014 at 11:40 PM.

Re: Michael Phelps takes it up the ass from a she male, article in thread.

They amended your article, it now says the male genitalia were removed, that she was born without testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    They amended your article, it now says the male genitalia were removed, that she was born without testicles.
    The article says she/he has male genitalia so if she/he doesn't have balls she/he has a dick. I'm sure Michael Phelps sucked her/his dick off or bottomed for her/him.

How are you sure. Yeah know with everything on the internet being true.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    How are you sure. Yeah know with everything on the internet being true.
    Did you see pics of the person Phelps had sex with? You would have to be an idiot not to know that he/she was born a man and is not a woman.

Secondly, go on any bisexual site including this one and you'll find lots of threads or posts about what guys like to do with a shemale that still has a dick and it all involves sucking his/her dick, or taking his/her dick up the ass.

Every report I find says she 41 now and had her penis removed in her 20's.

Well according to what I"m seeing she is the "self-proclaimed girlfriend" of Michael Phelps and maybe they were actually in a relationship... but other than her word there is no indication of any actual involvement between him and her.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    Every report I find says she 41 now and had her penis removed in her 20's.
    I'm reading she/he still has her/his dick.

BiRobb-Do you really think that Phelps, or his PR people will admit that he had a "relationship" or even sex with a shemale?

Her Facebook wall points to this article as containing her actual words

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/22/...-before-rehab/