Register

View Poll Results: Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

Voters
329. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love it! I let him fuck my face and swallow that cum!

231 70.21%
  • I'm not into this or have never done it

20 6.08%
  • It's fun to do at times

78 23.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

i wish i could find one guy to fuck my mouth once or twice a week. supposed to meet up with a guy with a beauty of a cock on monday. told him id start with a handjob but i know before the night is over ill be taking his cock and scum

Re: Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

I absolutely adore this picture.

I love when a man uses my mouth and ass for his sexual gratification. I especially enjoy it when he goes back and forth from ass to mouth, mouth to ass and back again and again.

I love it, especially when it's climax time and he's grunting, quivering, clutching at my head, and burying my face in his crotch and I can feel his scrotum spreading around my chin. then I get my reward.

I love getting face fucked and I love face fucking.....I need to suck a dick now lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    Thanks.

Hell yeah!

Thanks.

I service a buddy with my mouth on a regular basis. I tell him to make me suffer on his cock. He face fucks me deep and rough. I can make a sloppy mess. I get a centered feeling getting roughed up .

Love it, nothing like feeling the back of my head being held while a guy fucks my mouth with passion. Like hearing his comments, his moans and grits. Like the shudder of his final thrusts as he fills my mouth with his warm cum and I suck every last drop out of his cock. Most guys can't wait to see me again.

I love it too, and when you think about it, using your mouth to suck dick is like providing a good substitute for a pussy, most cocks enjoy sliding in and out of both. I wear my hair long, past shoulder length and often have it tied back in a ponytail when I am blowing a guy. I have had several guys grab my ponytail like a blowjob handle to force my mouth and throat deep on their cocks and use it to guide my head up and down like a cocksucking piston on their big cocks. I have tamed my gag reflex and deep throating is my specialty and also my thrill. Having a man use my mouth and throat as his personal pussy and cum dump is a real turn on for me.

yes I do love for men to fuck my mouth there is no better feeling for a man than to cum and I love the feel of mens cocks n my mouth so I want to suck men every day

Which picture?

Quote Originally Posted by guywholikesboth View Post
    My first cock was forced into my mouth and he fucked my mouth with his huge cock when he started cumming I knew that I liked what he was doing and I swallowed all the cum he gave me that day and many more days we played the forced game been swalloing ever since and love it when a guy starts fucking my mouth and give me his load
    Me too. A older (50 or 60 I guess, when I was 13) black guy got me drunk and forcibly held my head and fucked my mouth. I hated it and spit. Got sucked by guys and husbands over the years but didn't suck myself till I was much older and only a few dicks.
    Now sometimes I get turned on thinking about a guy doing that to me...strange

I love sucking cock, but on my own terms. I like to take my time and give a long, slow, sensuous blowjob. I do not like to be force fed and will walk away from anyone that tries that on me.

I never had a man force fuck my mouth. I enjoy being in charge of the action so that I get as much pleasure as I give to him.
    JEM

Yes as a submissive bottom and a cocksucker he can use my mouth as he pleases. Just need him to give me some dick and feed me.

Oh Hell yes!!!

I travel a lot and know lots of men my age. So knowing that most would tell you sex at home is almost non existent. I think that's why lots of men turn bi but that's not a bad thing. In Atlanta this week and I have a buddy that will will use my mouth and ass as much as he wants this week. But sucking cock is my favorite past time when i travel. Ain't nothing better than falling asleep with a belly full of cum only to wake up and suck his morning wood dry.

My regular knows that when he needs attention, my mouth or ass is his personal playground. I love it when he is naughty and beats my face with his cock and unleashes his frustrations through sex. I love the feeling of him fucking my face and cumming, I cant get enough.

When you think about it, when a man sticks his cock into another man's mouth for a blowjob and throat fuck, it is just a nice substitute for a woman's pussy. Both provide the needed friction and pressure to stimulate the penis and produce and ejaculation. When I give head to a man, I sometimes fantasize how he is using my mouth as a substitute pussy. The mouth has a nice thick tongue to swirl around the head and a pussy can be trained to contract. Both add additional pleasure to the act.

My buddy knows that whether he is fucking my ass or my throat i am here to use and abuse. Last weekend his wife and mine went shopping and he came right over and i knew from the bulge in his pants what he wanted. He fucked my throat so hard it almost hurt, and i love it when he dick slaps my face.

My mouth can be used that way. But prefer being in control myself.

I love getting both filled

YES! A man can use it anyway he likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Prosound16 View Post
    I love getting both filled
    With cum, piss, or both?

in the scenario where I am letting a guy use my mouth as his personal pussy, I would assume that we are fluid bonded so yes, I would enjoy the hell out of this. I would be using his mouth as well. OMG, this would be heaven.

Indeed, he knows I love taking care of him very often. He knows that I am always willing to open my throat and take what he gives me. Been sucking and swallowing him going on 6 years now. Often times 2 to 3 times a week.