Register

View Poll Results: Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

Voters
329. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love it! I let him fuck my face and swallow that cum!

231 70.21%
  • I'm not into this or have never done it

20 6.08%
  • It's fun to do at times

78 23.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

Re: Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

I like to dress in sexy lingerie: garter belt and thigh-high stockings, lace bra and see-through teddy top, little tiny skirt and thong panties that barely holds my shaved cock and balls. I am a slut and my mouth and hole are ready to be fucked.

Re: Guys do you like having a man use your mouth as his personal pussy or snatch?

My first cock was forced into my mouth and he fucked my mouth with his huge cock when he started cumming I knew that I liked what he was doing and I swallowed all the cum he gave me that day and many more days we played the forced game been swalloing ever since and love it when a guy starts fucking my mouth and give me his load

I love it when a man holds my head and fucks my mouth like it was his own personal pussy.
    I will swallow all of the cum he offers.

Quote Originally Posted by ba10016 View Post
    I love it when a man holds my head and fucks my mouth like it was his own personal pussy.
    I will swallow all of the cum he offers.
    I read a story once where this guy in college sucked off men who lived in his dorm and they said they were going to fuck his mouth like it was pussy, and that's what happened in the fictional story.

I certainly do. The harder he pounds my mouth the better. I meet a guy with a BBC from time to time and he will start out having me worship his BBC until he can't take it any more. We usually finish with my hands cuffed behind my back and either me laying on my back with my head hanging off of the bed or him laying in top of me. Either way he fucks my throat just like he was fucking a pussy.

Honestly yes I do like and enjoy having guys use my mouth as their personal pussies......I love a mouth full of cum and a ass full of cum is just as nice!

I love the knowledge that I was able to give a man pleasure merely by opening myself to him...anally and orally. His pleasure is my pleasure.

love having a guys cock in my mouth , let him fuck my mouth and swallow his cum

As a pretty submissive bottom, I'll let a man do whatever he wants to me. Even if it's sucking his cock all day.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    ...yes...my mouth is his to use as he wishes...even to share with his friends if he'd like...

There are a couple of the guys that I have played with long term over the years that I have played with from time to time, that it was fun to have them fuck my face or my ass without foreplay. just fuck and go. Would never happen unless it was an on going deal.

yes I love for men to stick their cock in my mouth and hold my head pump it in and out until they cum also I will swallow their cum. I do enjoy a mans cock in my mouth so much

Quote Originally Posted by julyguybill View Post
    yes I love for men to stick their cock in my mouth and hold my head pump it in and out until they cum also I will swallow their cum. I do enjoy a mans cock in my mouth so much
    Do you like a man's cock up your ass too?

I read a story once where this guy in college sucked off men who lived in his dorm and they said they were going to fuck his mouth like it was pussy, and that's what happened in the fictional story.

Quote Originally Posted by naztypanty View Post
    I like to dress in sexy lingerie: garter belt and thigh-high stockings, lace bra and see-through teddy top, little tiny skirt and thong panties that barely holds my shaved cock and balls. I am a slut and my mouth and hole are ready to be fucked.
    Are they ready to be fucked all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...yes...my mouth is his to use as he wishes...even to share with his friends if he'd like...
    What about your ass?

DONT ENCOURAGE THIS TROLLING ASS.............. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picardssdd.jpg 
Views:	470 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	36033

What about your ass?
    …I’m more oral than I am anal…but if they want it….

Quote Originally Posted by ohbimale View Post
    Honestly yes I do like and enjoy having guys use my mouth as their personal pussies......I love a mouth full of cum and a ass full of cum is just as nice!
    When was the last time you had your ass filled with cum?

Do you ever have groups of men fuck you in both holes at once?

You sound like a tart.

We know we all like/love it or we would not be here.Our mouths are different than pussies.A pussy needs a dick to be hard to go in it.Our mouths start sucking that dick when it is soft and it grows into an erect cock while we are performing/servicing it.Then we our cock is happy it gives us some the nectar which we were looking for in the first place.Simple when you get right down to it.

I am an absolute slut when I have a cock to suck, I will do whatever a guy wants, if he wants to face fuck thats good. I will do anything to please a guy I am a totally submissive fuck slut.

I used to have a partner for 8 years who told me I had a pussy-mouth. He loved to fuck my mouth and throat. He had 7+ thick inches and when he had his cock in my mouth I felt like it owned me. My wife said, "When his big cock is all the way in your mouth and throat, it's like his cock is the only thing in your world."

please do i love to swallow

I like to give straight guys blowjob.
    Find guys make threesomes on http://www.bithreesomedating.com/