Register
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: When was the last time you had a cock in your mouth?

Don't dribble onto your keyboard, sweetie.

About 3 weeks ago, it was the first time in forever, it was awesome, especially when he came! First time I ever sucked a cock with a penile implant, felt totally normal. He reciprocated very nicely as well.

About a month ago...had two at Lidos. In Dallas

2 week's ago a nice 8 inch cock took his cum in my thorat

Yesterday and again today. It was only once each day, but I'm happily getting cock on a regular basis now and have been for several months. It sure is a wonderful change from when I wouldn't get any for months at a time.

TODAY about 2 hours ago, and boy were they great, 2 and they were BEAUTIFUL

Today, 1 Hour ago. Had mine sucked too. I feel great right now.
    JEM

About 2 weeks ago. Sucked off a guy that responded to my Craigslist add. He had a nice big cock and didn't cum to fast so I got to slurp on his meat and his balls. He didn't shoot a big load but I swallowed every drop.
    Need some more right away....I'm married but addicted to cock and cum!

Can't wait to try it myself and get hooked..........

Quote Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
    About 2 weeks ago. Sucked off a guy that responded to my Craigslist add. He had a nice big cock and didn't cum to fast so I got to slurp on his meat and his balls. He didn't shoot a big load but I swallowed every drop.
    Need some more right away....I'm married but addicted to cock and cum!

I think it was New Years night 1980 or close to it.He had not reciprocated in last several efforts, I mean not even touching me. He was pissed that I only wanted the sex. He's the only one I've ever sucked but I still think about it.
    He had started drinking a lot and I would go by and try to get him to play but he wouldn't, he'd just ignored me. Once he got a drunk he would fall asleep and I would get what I wanted. I was ready to stop at that point as well. I never begged for pussy but I kind of did for his dick. After sucking him several times with no reactions from him but his cum I was ready to quit. Maybe one day I'll come across one.

Yeah, I have to agree that sharing equally always feels better, more comfortable. If you suck me off, swallow my load, let me fuck you & cum in your mouth again, in your face, whatever...I'll be glad to do the same for you. It " cums" from experiences that weren't so good, one sided, etc. Sharing is indeed caring, folks. I know we're men & all, but we don't have to be so selfish & one-sided. Try sharing equally if you don't already, & see if you don't cum to like it!...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

sounds very fair it's worth a shot!

It's been well over a year...
    so yeah, I'm ready!!

About 2 months ago. It was my first time in my adult life.

About two hours ago. He started off in my ass and finished in my mouth.

I just got home from sucking 2 guys, both regulars. One is a big thick 9 incher that I'm addicted to the other is a small guy about 5 inches max but he has huge loads.

It was about a week ago, I met a random and sucked and swallowed his load in his car at a nearby industrial area..
    Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/melbsissyboi
    Kik: melbcuteboi / Skype: melbcuteboi / G+: koochsara

bisexualoffish.com for bisexual dating

was about an hour ago a black guy had a very nice 8 inch cock I sucked him for an hour before he came he also suck on me during my visit I suck on two others

Did he suck you till you came in his mouth too? Nothing like a lover reciprocating!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Been way too long so rented a room in town a couple of days ago. Sucked two guys off while there. One with a big thick cock and one with a small one but what a load he had. Filled my mouth with cum and kept squirting. Had trouble swallowing it all. Ready for some more.

Lucky you! All the blacks around this area are all game players and bull shippers!

Just yesterday, last evening a new bi friend I met from one of the bi sites came over to enjoy my service. He was freshly showered and after we had a beer and made small talk, he stood up, took off his shorts, shirt and underwear and walked over to me, sitting in my blowjob chair. I opened wide and took his stiff cock into my mouth and throat and proceeded to give him a mighty fine blowjob. He lasted a good long time but finally when I could feel his breath quicken and his balls tighten, it was time to go deep and swirl my tongue like an active snake. He moaned yes, yes, I'm coming and his first spurt hit the back of my throat and I gulped, then the rest filled my mouth as I milked him gently as he finished. Mighty tasty for me and he was more than satisfied.

i didn't know there were actual blowjob chairs, maybe i should get 1 might improve my chances lol

Last Saturday and buddy stopped over and he wanted to wear one of my satin baby dolls I let him wear my cream satin Cami with matching bikini panties I was sitting on the couch and he was standing in front of me I started rubbing him through them he was starting to enjoy it then I reached over to give him a kiss on his satin panties thin it popped out The top of his panties so I let my lips wrap around it grabbed his ass push his crotch deep into my mouth it's been years since I've had one in my mouth and I was not going to waste the moment that was in front of me I went right for it he did return the favor

I sucked two dicks around midnight. They stayed over with me. In about an hour I will wake them, cook them breakfast and then they will fuck me and hopefully, finish off by cumming in my mouth. This, as well as other sex acts will go on for several hours. I will feel sore, but very sated by the time it is all over.

lucky guy, i could really use a sleepover with 2 other guys. i'm so sexually tense!

5 days ago at a gay movie house. He was young, cute, black, and he had a big 9 inch gorgeous black dick. He said I gave him one of the best if not the very best blowjobs he's ever had

last Wednesday. I have a gay couple I play with. was out on their boat where we sucked and fucked

Wednesday this week