Register

View Poll Results: Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love feeling it!

88 59.06%
  • No I am not into this.

3 2.01%
  • I have never bottomed and do not want to.

8 5.37%
  • I crave a man's cum up my ass but so far it hasn't happened.

50 33.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?

Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?

Re: Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?

Men who are bottoms or versatile crave, want this, or love feeling this.

Re: Men who are bottoms: Do you like the feeling of cum dripping out of your ass?

like how it feels running out of my ass

Just love the feeling of cum dripping out of my ass and running down over my balls.Get chile thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    like how it feels running out of my ass
    You do? Why? Isn't that gross?

I have never tried top or bottom but when I do I will be a bottom. I just want to get fucked in the ass and feel the guy cum.

WHAT WOULD BE GROSS ABOUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    WHAT WOULD BE GROSS ABOUT IT
    It would make a big mess?

Yes, I do.

Yes I do!

thats what paper towels are for

I Loved the feeling. The feel when his molten cum splashed into my ass I would cum so hard. Alas can not chance it now.

I believe I will I dying to feel some guys hot cum leaking out of my asshole ,feel it run to my balls. Then I will rub it in real get like lotion

I love to feel cum oozing out of my asshole. it is very sexy

Love it

Oh I do love how my freshly fucked ass feels, especially when it's full of cum, love the feeling of cum leaking out of my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    Oh I do love how my freshly fucked ass feels, especially when it's full of cum, love the feeling of cum leaking out of my ass.
    mmmmm

I don't know as i never have but I'd certainly like to try.. especially if another cock is line for some sloppy seconds.

I love the feeling of cum squirting in my ass, then drips out when I get up....

I've never felt it but it looks so damn hot leaking out

Have not had cum shot into my ass yet but I look forward to the sensation.

I used to bareback in the days before HIV! The feeling of cum being pumped inside is sexy as it is oozing out afterwards!

My 1st time that a man shot his load in my booty was something I'll never forget, feeling his cock throbbing as he unloaded was incredible and when he pulled out the feeling of his cum draining was so good that it hooked me. Been doing it for years.

~Joe~

For me I haven waiting for the right person o come along.
    You just re not going to let anyone cum inside you.
    So I have been looking around.
    Now I have fund two blokes who re clean and want this as much as I do.
    I have now had a few tree-somes were they have also shot up my arse and down my open mouth yumm ymm.
    Looking forward to next week when I will get loads more

Not tried yet ...

But i like to be fucked by my wife with a big dildo called "realdoe".

wanan see ?

Go check our blog, it's a real amateur blog with good pictures of us: http://fuckbibifuck.erog.fr/

please take a look !

Quote Originally Posted by greg66 View Post
    I've never felt it but it looks so damn hot leaking out
    it does? Looks like a big mess to me.

I love the feeling more the better. It is a small reminder that I made my man feel good. Also great for lube when I use toys later.