Register

What?s your ideal cock?

Circumcision (cut / uncut retractable / uncut non-retractable): uncut retractable
    Length: 7-8?
    Girth: 2?
    Curve (way upward / slightly upward / straight / slightly downward / way downward / side curve ): slightly upward & side curve
    Head (mushroom / stubby / round / tapered): tapered
    Hair (smooth all over / hairy all over / hairy with shaved balls): hairy with shaved balls

Pretty much this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D9D4C84B-FE8B-40F3-9F45-308BE6C40C10.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	62332

Re: What?s your ideal cock?

have to say that pic describes it

Not too big 5 inches or so and average width or a little thicker than average. Nice big round head retractable uncut, the more different it is than mine the more turned on I am. That’s why I go for fair skinned blonde guys I’m the opposite Caucasian (olive darker dick cut with mushroom)

Looks good to me too. Like the split head. Could spend a few dollars exercising that. Kguyone empty your folders.

Uncut! 7 inches average thickness. Love working my tongue under the foreskin.

My ideal cock is the one I am wearing! LOL

7 inchs kind of thick but any will do

Yes just perfect. Of course would also like it to cum a lot to swallow

Hard!

8 or 9 thick cut shaved and a big cummer since I love to throat and swallow

I?m really not that picky. I just like them clean. Not necessarily right out of the shower clean. But no more than a day without. I love the smell of a cock but if it?s too ripe forget it. My perfect cock is 5 to 6 inches with a nice head so I have no trouble deep throating it and teasing his balls with my tongue at the same time. Cut or uncut makes no difference as long as I get to taste that sweet load.

One that works and is clean and healthy; anything else is being nit-picky and I've never met a dick I couldn't suck or get into my ass.

Well, That pick is good for me!
    I personally prefer average size. between 5 and 7 inches. not into anything bigger. I prefer cut with a nice girth to it.
    I like clean shaved balls. A nice bulbus head is a real turn on and some vieney shafts are hot as hell
    But thats just me

Me: for sucking 5-7 inches in length 4-5 inches max circumference.
    Vaginally starting out but with 4 inches circum working my way up to 8 long and 5.5 around.
    Anally 4 inches and girth, if he cums in me I can quickly handle 6x4.5, then 6.5, next a little over 7 inches by 5 inches.
    Next level about my husband's size a little over 7 inches by almost 5.5 thick. Anything beyond that takes great effort, patience, and so much lube its amazing. The build up is why my husband loves to let most of the other husband's fuck my ass first, then I am better able to take his on. I've sort of got him addicted to anal with all the anal done on him. He never gets enough of my backside he says.

My husband: for sucking 5-7 inches in length 4-5 inches circumference to 8-9 inches up to 6.5 on a great day.
    Anally 6 inches in length and 5 girth, 6.5 by 5, then next 7 inches by 5 inches. Next level for my husband is 7.25 inches by almost 5.5 thick. Building up to 8 inches by 6. Finally able to get fucked by over a 9 incher that is 6.5 inches thick.

The perfect cock would have great big long swinging balls that slap into you every thrust!
    Last edited by wifekinky4husband; Apr 16, 2024 at 12:48 AM.

For sucking I like around 8 and thick. If I were to ever to be fucked I would want 6 and not so thick

I have a theory that it might be common for many bi guys to want to enjoy a cock much like their own, just bigger...thicker.
    That's the case with me, anyway.
    But I also like cocks that are decidedly different from my own. Ideally I like the head to be mushroom shaped but very nearly similar in girth from the shaft so when I suck it there is less chance of me scraping my teeth due to an abrupt change in girth as my lips transition from the ridge of the tip to the shaft...and vice versa. When I suck, my favorite thing is to suck on the tip with my lips moving just over the ridge of the head. That's the most erotic thing for me as the cocksucker.

if his cock is bigger than mine, that's an ideal situation. But, a proportional head to shaft....a slight curve of the cock in any direction is a turn on also. And, of course part of the ideal attributes is that his cock is strongly erect, flexing with excitement as I suck it...and spurting streams when he cums.
    Last edited by Rest85; Apr 20, 2024 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Me: for sucking 5-7 inches in length 4-5 inches max circumference.
    Vaginally starting out but with 4 inches circum working my way up to 8 long and 5.5 around.
    Anally 4 inches and girth, if he cums in me I can quickly handle 6x4.5, then 6.5, next a little over 7 inches by 5 inches.
    Next level about my husband's size a little over 7 inches by almost 5.5 thick. Anything beyond that takes great effort, patience, and so much lube its amazing. The build up is why my husband loves to let most of the other husband's fuck my ass first, then I am better able to take his on. I've sort of got him addicted to anal with all the anal done on him. He never gets enough of my backside he says.

My husband: for sucking 5-7 inches in length 4-5 inches circumference to 8-9 inches up to 6.5 on a great day.
    Anally 6 inches in length and 5 girth, 6.5 by 5, then next 7 inches by 5 inches. Next level for my husband is 7.25 inches by almost 5.5 thick. Building up to 8 inches by 6. Finally able to get fucked by over a 9 incher that is 6.5 inches thick.

The perfect cock would have great big long swinging balls that slap into you every thrust!
    Yes, a nice big set of balls with a bit of s swing is a definite excitement! I love playing with balls and having mine attended to in depth as well. Apart from that I'm happy with something in the 5-7" range, even 4 is just fine as long as the head is big enough. I like the feeling of a nice, big head in my mouth to swirl my tongue around and I like how one finds nice spots inside when in my butt.