Register
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Re: When was the last time you had a cock in your mouth?

that's something, mine was last night and I thought it was fresh,

that's something, mine was last night and I thought it was fresh,

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    About twenty minutes ago.The taste is still in my mouth.

A very long time! it was five long years ago!

Last Friday night----a really nice one--enjoyed it in other ways too....SAFELY OF COURSE.....

Yesterday. One of my regulars. Another regular on the schedule for tonight!

Too long... just over a year now. Hoping for some soon!

It's been about a month for me. I had a date with my lover who's trans. We spent the evening going back and forth sucking on each other's cock. It was wonderful and much needed! We also frotted a lot which was so fucking hot!

OMG! All these people posting that it has been months and YEARS since they last had cock in their mouths! I start to experience withdrawals after a couple of weeks!

Friday night the 30th but it had been over year before that

last night very fun

Last wednseday met with a few guys got to suck 5 took I in my ass

I guess you live in the valley some where like Phoenix. I live in the High Country and could use a nice cock to suck...........

About a year ago and it was also my first. Want to do it again really bad and this time I would be less aggressive and take it slow and easy. He didn't cum and I REALLY want the next one to cum down my throat.

A couple of hours ago, and it was HOT. I've jerked off once since then, just thinking about it, and the other guy has emailed me twice to tell me how much he'd like to get together again soon. I think I may have found a new fuck-friend for my mouth fucking craving.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post
    A couple of hours ago, and it was HOT. I've jerked off once since then, just thinking about it, and the other guy has emailed me twice to tell me how much he'd like to get together again soon. I think I may have found a new fuck-friend for my mouth fucking craving.
    Did you eat your cum when you jerked-off? Gawd I hope so!

Well it's been a week and I'm overdue. My regulars have all been gone or busy

Past wed at our weekly meeting got to suck 6 cocks that day at the end I had 2 uncut cocks in my mouth cant wait for the weeks party

lucky u! how do u get to be a part of a weekly group?

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Did you eat your cum when you jerked-off? Gawd I hope so!
    No, but I already had a tummy full of cum from the big loads he pumped down my throat. And he let me take pics of his hot hairy bod, which along with the cock pics he sent me, has kept me stiff and dripping and in a slutty mood all day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post
    No, but I already had a tummy full of cum from the big loads he pumped down my throat. And he let me take pics of his hot hairy bod, which along with the cock pics he sent me, has kept me stiff and dripping and in a slutty mood all day.
    Lucky you!

Wows some real lucky people....been 3 years for me....that's when my Gay buddies got married...mmmm got a tummy full 5 loads 3 guys I knew all well...None local anymore ..but fun men to play with.

Never! I've been thinking about it for 25+ years and only now do I really want to make it happen!

me too, & more hope it happens for u with the right guy, soon. me too.

I sucked a very nice thick cut cock through the glory hole at local ABS yesterday.

Just yesterday afternoon, got a text from my submissive suck buddy who was nearby on an errand asking if he could stop by and blow me. Of course I said yes and was waiting for him in my blowjob chair, stripped to the waist with my jeans around my ankles. He came in knelt down and sucked me off. When he stood up to go, he asked me to suck him for a minute as he got real horny. I took him in my mouth and deep throated him once and then again as he came like a racehorse down my throat. We both were very satisfied.

Was at my localbABS Friday , place was packed took four loads in the first hour , can't wait to go back!!!!

Another session with my new hairy hunk tonight. He had to get up early to go to work in the morning, so we got right down to business and went into the bedroom as soon as he got here. I wrapped my arms around his big thick thighs and round ass and pushed his cock into my mouth, over and over again. Soon he had me upside down on the bed and was plowing his cock into my throat and smothering me with his low hanging balls. Eventually he turned over and I got between his legs and worked that cock thicker and thicker until I could feel him ready to explode. I tried to edge him for s few minutes, but soon he had grabbed the back of my head and was moaning as he worked it in and out of my face. Now he was super thick and really ready to blow. With a loud growl my mouth began to fill with jets of warm cum. Then he pushed my head down on his cock and shot the rest into my waiting throat. After, as I stroked his big hairy belly and chest, I reached down to touch my own cock, only to find it completely covered in my own cum, which I had shot into my underwear as he was blasting his load down my throat. Yes, lots of fun!

Last week in the sauna at our gym. Not a bathhouse but a legit gym.

I was sucking him hoping no one would walk in on us. I was lucky when he came in my mouth and all over my face. I walked out with that badge of honor on my face to the shower with a hard on.

Got oat a few looks.

Well, I am very happy to say it was July 7th! After a very long dry spell I talked with a guy online for a few days and we seemed to "click". So I then talked to my wife and told her I was thinking about having "company" come to our house and she was more than welcome to watch. She nodded in agreement and a short two hours later came the knock at the front door. I opened the door, he came in and introduced himself to my wife and we all headed to the bedroom where he and I got naked and climbed into the bed. We sucked each other furiously for a few minutes and then he lubed up his rigid cock and then preceded to push it into my waiting ass. He started slamming me very hard once he was all the way in me. He shot his load into me and that made me cum like crazy! I loved it, he loved it and most of all, my wife loved it!

Never! Accepted being bi a couple years ago and have been trying to find someone so I can finally taste and feel the sensation of a cock in my hands, mouth, but its been REALLY difficult. No friends I feel comfortable asking. Close a couple times on craigslist but the guy never showed up or bailed...and once I bailed because there were police all over a hotel. Thought it was because of me but turns out it was a training thing....still.

I've met some great guys here and we've chatted a bit, but then all conversation just seems to stop. Hmph...

All I wanna do is suck someone's cock.. Is that too much to ask???

😋