Register

Shaving cock an balls who like to shave them?

Love to help you shave your cock an balls an maybe give you a surprise while I shave you?

Re: Shaving cock an balls who like to shave them?

I have been "manscaping" or shaving completely bare for some 18 years! I got into the practice when I was involved in an MMF relationship with a young nudist couple across town -- the ones who encouraged me to explore bi forms of play . Every May when the weather started getting warm, the three of us would take turns shaving one another completely bare. Typically, B & C would shave me, Colleen and I would shave Bruce, and Bruce and I would shave Colleen. This seasonal ritual served two purposes. First, it got us ready for weekend visits to the nude beach where pretty much everybody -- men and women -- went hairless. Second, it eliminated the risk of choking on a pubic hair during oral sex-- something that became a mainstay of our sexual repertoire.

My three-way relationship with B&C was, sadly, short-lived, but some 18 years later, I still shave bare every May and stay that way through September.