Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Taste of Cum

I sucked my first cock just over a month ago and now I have sucked 10 cocks, some of them multiple times. I love making them cum in my mouth. At first I swallowed as I sucked but now I let the cum build up in my mouth to I can taste it all. Honestly I am happy to take loads in my mouth. I find the taste to be fine. I don't see what all the fuss is about and why anyone would spit?

Re: The Taste of Cum

Welcum to the "CLUB"

I'm always intrigued at the difference in taste from guy to guy.

Why go to all the effort and not finish it right.

While I like sucking cocks, it's the cum I crave. Just can't get too many cocks to suck and cum to swallow. I'm always looking.

There is that special something that happens when the man you're blowing experiences the pleasure of your talents and rewards you with that nice warm ejaculation that you crave. Nothing beats that feeling as the warm liquid slides down your hungry throat as you savor and swallow the sweet prize for a blowjob well done.

It's not just the taste and texture (all wonderful) but for me, it's almost a spiritual experience! A true and complete connection with another human being. And if he's hot, OMG it's mind blowing. Glad you like it, Curiosity.

in some peoples minds, only women should experience this, I say, why in the world should women have all of the fun, I think we all should share in the fun.

never tasted cum yet, including my own

I love sucking cock and swallowing is the highlight of the deal. I love knowing I've done a good job and have pleasured the other guy fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Southasian55 View Post
    never tasted cum yet, including my own
    OMG! Take the plunge!!! Start by just tasting your precum. Then milk your cock to get just a little of your cum to flow (that way you do lose the "urge" as many do one they hit full orgasm) and taste it. You'll be well on your way

I love MOST cum. I have had some pretty nasty tasting cum; usually from smokers or very poor diets. But, those are exceptions. I've never spit it out, but I've cum pretty damn close on a couple.

I've tasted it twice, once mine from my loaded gf, and once when I asked a friend to come in my mouth. I didn't mind the taste at all...really felt so forbidden, couldn't believe I was actually doing it.

I have to save it and eat it later I once saved 6 loads up and licked and tasted as I was jacking on cam with others it was so hot tasted an smells so good I ate all six loads loved it. I'm trying to eat it right as I cum but struggling with it. I have sucked cock but only had one guy cum in my mouth I did like it too

I've serviced 12 different guys now. They all tasted fine, even a guy that was a smoker. Maybe my taste buds are not sensitive? I like big loads bet and I like it in my mouth, not down my throat, so I can leave it there and enjoy the taste longer before I swallow. I used to save my cum in the freezer and eat it next time I was horny but now I can still lick up all my cum after I cum. Counting my own, I had 5 loads yesterday. I need to slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity Satisfied View Post
    I've serviced 12 different guys now. They all tasted fine, even a guy that was a smoker. Maybe my taste buds are not sensitive? I like big loads bet and I like it in my mouth, not down my throat, so I can leave it there and enjoy the taste longer before I swallow. I used to save my cum in the freezer and eat it next time I was horny but now I can still lick up all my cum after I cum. Counting my own, I had 5 loads yesterday. I need to slow down.
    Why on earth would you want to slow down!? Every person's taste buds are a bit different. But I can taste the difference in smoker cum EVERY time. Smoker cum is tolerable to me unless the person is a really heavy smoker. Like you, I like the cum in my mouth, not down my throat. I want to taste it....savor it, before I swallow. I prefer my cum fresh from the tap; even my own. I don't care to save it.

Pleasuring the cock I'm sucking is my prime motivator so giving him a killer orgasm is what does it for me. I love everything about receiving his load, but he had me at sharing his orgasm...
    East Bay Gary

Quote Originally Posted by EBGary View Post
    Pleasuring the cock I'm sucking is my prime motivator so giving him a killer orgasm is what does it for me. I love everything about receiving his load, but he had me at sharing his orgasm...
    It's a toss up or me which is more satisfying; his reaction as I bring him to climax, or feeling and tasting the result of a job well done.

I love to suck cocks and would suck as many as I could but sometimes I swallow and sometimes not depends on if I like the guy but I do enjoy the taste

Quote Originally Posted by julyguybill View Post
    I love to suck cocks and would suck as many as I could but sometimes I swallow and sometimes not depends on if I like the guy but I do enjoy the taste
    So.....if you don't like the guy, why are you sucking his cock!?

so u can give him a bad blowjob?
    Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    So.....if you don't like the guy, why are you sucking his cock!?

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    so u can give him a bad blowjob?
    Is there such a thing as a "bad" blow job?

not if u don't have teeth
    Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Is there such a thing as a "bad" blow job?

I love the taste of precum. But had my first time with a smoker and he had soon much precum....but it tasted horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bicuriousbc66 View Post
    I love the taste of precum. But had my first time with a smoker and he had soon much precum....but it tasted horrible.
    I'm with you on that! I can taste the nasty shit in smoker cum, especially if he's smoking cigarettes.

I love the taste of cum. I like to position his cock in my mouth and keep my lips wrapped around it tightly so that I get all of his cum and none leaks out before I swallow his tasty treat.

Godownonit

Mmmm, Mmmm. Cum is one of the things in which variety is the "spice of life". To me, all cum is tasty. Perhaps I just crave it too much, but tasting and swallowing the load is what really gets me excited.

Love cum!! These days the only cum I get is my own, but I love it

You seem to be proof that once you suck a cock, you can't stop.

Are far as why wouldn't everyone want to eat cum...

Some folks simply don't like the taste. Some don't want any exchange of bodily fluids - especially if they don't really know the guy.

If you love sucking cock, having cum in your mouth and eating it, that is you preference.