Register
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: When was the last time you had a cock in your mouth?

Day before yesterday had two one right after the other.

Two day ago I met up with my regular we were kissing at first then he asked me for a threesome, so I called my ex. I sucked them both to completion. Then later on my regular asked to fuck my ex while I finger his ass. I couldn't take him fucking my ex so we took turns ,my regular would pull out n out would slide right in there. After a brake my ex put his thick 8 inch cock in my mouth n started face fucking me and my regular took me in my ass . My regular came hard n my ass,my ex shot his heavy load deep in my throat. Can't wait for this to happen again.

About a year ago with a j/o buddy. I hadn't had a cock in my mouth since the mid 80s. It was nice. He didn't cum, but I enjoyed the feel of a dick in my mouth after all those years.

2 days ago with my lover

Last night early morning local park n ride, nice clean, cut and manscaped 7 inches, deep throat CIM. Yummy.

today had a total of 9 2 gave me nice big loads

Feb. this year , way too long ago

I believe it was late 2015. It was a nice time though, two at once. My first 3some and I loved it. I've tried to do it again but its hard to be discreet and hook up.

It was 1984 and I was doing contract work for a construction company at out of town location. I was one of nine people on the site to do our end of the electrical. The other eight had arrived earlier and been roomed together, I was the last and had a room to myself.

I had only had one guy in my life and it went on from the time we were 13 until 23. He split when I moved in with my gf and later wife. I had never done it since. I did occasionally think about his cock though, I was very turned on by its size. That was the thing that pulled me in to begin with.

Back to work, the last week of our end of the installation one of the following crew arrived early and was put in with me. He also was paired with me in the building as we pulled wire and installed electrical. This job required a lot of climbing, squatting and close quarter work. The first day working together he caught me looking at his package. We wore shorts since the heat was oppressive and on the first day I was standing in an access hole up to my chest and he was squatting in front of me as we wired boxes. His penis was trapped between the fabric and his inner thigh and his balls were on the other side of the crotch seem. Being a guy of modest size I was impressed by what I was seeing. Surely he wasn't hard I thought but he looked to be a good 5 thick inches. I positioned my work where I was facing straight at his crotch, it was about three feet away. I couldn't quit stealing glances. He hadn't caught me yet and as the day went on I kept positioning and watching for better glimpses. I worked most of the day with a semi erect cock.
    Late in the afternoon of that Thursday we were finishing up and I was to leave the next afternoon. He was about five rungs up a ladder as I supported as he reached high above him up a access tube, he was turned away with his back to the ladder and as I held it his crotch was a foot from my face. Every time he reached high his shorts rode up and his fat dick was clearly outlined against
    his sweat soaked khaki shorts. This took 20 minutes and I was hard as a rock. Then as I became somewhat mesmerized my face inches from it thinking about how his slim legs and taught slim body reminded me of my old friend but his cock looked to be larger than Ben's. I'm fantasizing about just giving it a gentle bite when I hear him call my name apparently for the second time and look up to see him smiling and saying " I'm done up here, are you finished, you okay?" He was grinning from ear to ear as he came down the ladder and I couldn't look him in the eye as we gathered our tools and started leaving. As we walked out he only said, " are you married?" I stammered with a " yes, yes I am." Then " so you leave tomorrow?" " Yes, yes I do." And then he says " well we will have some fun tonight the, I have a couple of qualudes, let's get some beer and party a while." We were the last ones back to the hotel and we started drinking beer by the pool. There were several pizzas provided by the boss and before we started eating he handed me a half of a qualude and said give it about thirty minutes before you eat anything, they are fresh. I hadn't had anything but pot in years but went along. I was getting really drunk feeling after a short time and he started pushing pizza slices in front of me saying eat some thing. I was feeling no pain and finally ate a couple of slices as everyone was retiring to their rooms for an early morning. It had just become dark and was about 9pm. He ushered me to the room and I sat on the bed pulling my clothes off as he did the same. I was pretty wasted but not to the point of no control. Then with only the tv light in the room he stood between our beds and said he slept naked and hoped I didn't mind as he pulled his boxers down. I was staring straight at the best looking cock I had ever seen and suddenly realized I was staring. As I looked away he said something like it's okay I saw you checking it out today, to which I tried to deny. When look back he is still standing there and my eyes go right back to it and I just say " man that is a really big dick " and he says something about everyone tells him that. I look and I can see it starting to fill and kind of shakingly say, " how big does it get?" "It's 8.5 inches" how big is yours?" I tell I don't know, it's not that big. He just says you've measured it, everybody does, let's see. I'm under the sheet and hard as a rock and I sheepishly pull the sheets back and stand facing him. All he says is "that's not bad, is it six?" I just say almost. Then he reaches down and starts playing with me as his cock really starts to stiffen. When it does it's touching mine and he holds them together, mine is so small looking. What now he says and I just stand there and take his in my hand and stroke it. What do you want to do he says again and I just quietly say " I want to suck your dick" and he says sit down. I sit down on the bed and he steps closer and I start up. He just rocks back and forth slowly as I get use to him and I start taking him deeper. I could swallow Ben and press my lips against his pubes but this was going to be a challenge. His head was so fat and he didn't have the downward curve Ben had. I couldn't do it after ten good attempts but it was really covered in the salvia it worked up trying. After a few minutes he commented that I was pretty good at this as I was stroking and sucking in unison. He it comes is all he said and I took his unusually large load. Some was running down my chin and dripping on my cock and balls. It felt great and he told me to stand. I thought he would return the favor but he stood and used his semen to lube me and I came on his dick and balls and lower stomach. Get something and wipe me off, I hurried to the sink and got a hand towel and cleaned him. He then promisedit was our secret saying, " hell, all you'd have to say is I sucked you too," there was a repeat performance the next morning. He called me a few times over the next year but the union never had us on the same job.
    Well you asked and I guess I could have just said 1984 but writing about it helps me remember and makes me want it again before I'm so old no one would want me.

Hopefully I will have one in my mouth this afternoon.

Scored again yesterday, hooked up with a guy that had watched one of my slut girls give me head at a local park n ride. This time he was on his lunch break and looking to get sucked. I was glad to be of service. He went back to work with a big smile on his face.

Two days ago, when one of my regulars was in town for a family dinner, and called to come over afterward. We had the best meeting we've ever had, with sloppy cum dripping down my mouth..

Wife is gone on a Business trip so I had my buddy cum over for some man fun. After spending last evening sucking and fucking, my cock is ready for some more. He is still sleeping as we got fucked up drunk last night but as soon as the hair of the dog is gone, I will once again be swallowing his massive cock.

Just had some early morning cum...about twenty minutes ago. Better than coffee.

About an hour ago. Neighbor was mowing his lawn and he didn't get enough this morning when he fed me his cock.

It was four days ago and I went to a bathhouse at first it was quiet then I walked into a quiet place met a very nice black guy we played with each other then I fell to my knees took his beautiful tool and sucked it for 45 minutes until he filled my mouth. Next I turned around there is another nice black guy I take him and begin to suck him after 10 minutes he cums . Now I sit in a chair another nice looking brother shoves himself into my mouth and he explodes. Anyway this went on for two hours at the end I had sucked to completion 8 guys all had cum what a fun night the most ever at one time.

Yesterday morning my neighbor

Yesterday, older guy with a nice 8".

Never...I've never had cock in my mouth, but can't wait to try it for the first time. Hope it's as addictive as all the posts I've been reading say it is.

About 10 years ago, had my first threesome and I was nervous. She wanted me to try it for her and I was nervous but said OK.
    When it happened I thought OK here goes, as he was kissing and sucking her nips. I just drove in and took his cock and did what she would normally did. He grew in my mouth and started to fuck my face. She was shocked but got hot as she guided his cock into my mouth.
    Afterwards he would call about coming on more weekends. He and I experienced more of each other for about 8 more months. He was hooked on the affair he and I had, foreplay, 69, making out, never fucked. But we did it all like men and women did, he could never get his clothes off fast enough before I could close the door.

I just got back from the mall. I saw a guy with nice jeans and a bulge! I found a way to "accidentally" bump into him and my hand grazed that beautiful bulge. He just smiled and I knew he was hot to trot. he followed me to the food court and sat at my table when I sat down. I smiled and he smiled. I bought him some coffee and then said lets go top my car and talk about the first thing that cums up. He was anxious and told me so. We got to my car and drove to an area where no many people go and I sucked that romantic rod for 20 minutes. I teased his dickhead with my tongue until he begged me to make him cum. I did as ordered and loved every drop of it! We made arrangements to meet tomorrow again.

Two days ago I went to the local ABS where I usually play. Had to be 20 guys there, went to one of the many rooms and sat on the end of the couch. A few guys passed when I caught the eye of an older guy all white hair maybe 70 . I nodded to him and he pulled down his zipper and a very nice 7" cock was in my face , it was delicious . After a few minutes he was close but pulled away saying he just got here and didn't want to cum yet ( while disappointing it happens ) he said maybe later and introduced himself to me which is unusual. Anyway 15 minutes I'm in another room having just sucked a few more guys ( no cum) when he comes to me and he was ready and I was rewarded with a nice delicious load that was worth the wait. He clearly enjoyed it and hoped that we could meet again. Wish I got his number!

That is a very hot story. Probably the dream of a lot of men on this site.

Very hot story! Every guy on the site should be so lucky!
    Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    I just got back from the mall. I saw a guy with nice jeans and a bulge! I found a way to "accidentally" bump into him and my hand grazed that beautiful bulge. He just smiled and I knew he was hot to trot. he followed me to the food court and sat at my table when I sat down. I smiled and he smiled. I bought him some coffee and then said lets go top my car and talk about the first thing that cums up. He was anxious and told me so. We got to my car and drove to an area where no many people go and I sucked that romantic rod for 20 minutes. I teased his dickhead with my tongue until he begged me to make him cum. I did as ordered and loved every drop of it! We made arrangements to meet tomorrow again.

Was last week. Wife was in the hospital and I ran across someone who was bi curious, married and good looking. He showed up at my door and was so excited about having his dick sucked he dropped his pants before he even got in the door

yesterday at abs first guy couldnt get hard but man could he suck guy watching us was hard about 4 inches but big head sucked him for a while nest guy was 5 but thick next was about 7 and thick next was about 3.5 went back to the first guy we made out asked how big it gets said its only 5 but i dont get hard he was about 4 soft next was about 6 inches real thick gave me a nice load next I shared with another guy while he sucked his balls i sucked him cock then we switched next was a spanish guy only about 3.5 real thin uncut sucked him for a while why 2 guys were sucking each other off he took out a rubber and fucked my ass till he came went down on another guy only 3 inches sucked him till i came left and went home wife askeed how was the gym said great

Well I was owing through a dry spell but that ended today. The last time I had a cock in my mouth was two hours ago.

I have never had a dick in my mouth but I would really like to try one. I have tasted my own cum and it was great, however I haven't met to many bi curious guys that are close to where I live but maybe one day I will meet someone that I can have fun with.

I had one in my mouth about a month ago. I've been trying to make it happen again.

Decades. Ago