Register
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: When was the last time you had a cock in your mouth?

February of this year....

There was an ad for A local Bi Jerk-off party. When I got into the room and paid my money, i looked to the left of me and there was this young Hispanic guy with a 9"+ Boner. I asked if I could lay next to

him, and he said yes... I then asked if I could jerk him off. He agreed. After a minute I asked if I could Blow him, he agreed. I couldn't get a condom on him faster. Oh My God, was I in Heaven....
    If it is to be, let it be with me

No last time, but hoping for a first.

Last week, I also fucked his cute little ass! Guy is 35 5'9 and 130lbs smooth and sexy as any ass I ever fucked

5 minutes ago. Has has a nice big cock and always has a huge load for me to enjoy. I get to suck him at least weekly and he has been feeding me for a couple of years now. Last week, he fucked me for the first time. OH MY GOODNESS, it was worth the wait. While I get the strapon regularly at home from my wife, this was the first real cock to fuck me. It was also my first hands-free orgasm. Oh, what a thrill that was!!

Its been over 2 years. I certainly miss sucking guys. I am in the closet and have a wife that seems to keep an eye on me constantly. If the wife found out my other side it would mean a nasty breakup . At 67 to late in life to begin again. I started sucking guys in my early 30s and certainly sucked quite a number. I also know when i get a chance there will be a cock in my mouth
    Last edited by julyguybill; Apr 26, 2024 at 11:14 AM.

Alas, it has been a bit over 1 year. I remember it fondly. Sucked my friend until he came in my mouth. Then I frotted with him until I came... Very enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by GentleFreak View Post
    No last time, but hoping for a first.
    Same! I still kick myself for getting too shy and missing out on a couple of opportunities!

It has been a very long time.

Update: it may happen again next week with the same guy. It?ll probably be the same (both naked and me doing all the work) but that?s ok as long as I get that reward at the end!

Last time was in January as it turned out. Next time will be sometime in the next week or so.

About 2 weeks ago. I travel for work and have a room to host. It is amazing to me how hard it is to find someone willing to let me suck their cock when I have the private place and no desire for reciprocation.

A month ago was the last time for me.

Bihorseman71...that hands free orgasm while being fucked is soooo overwhelming! It's happened a handful of times with me and it is so intoxicating.

It?s been a couple of months, way too long! A guy I have been playing with has a nice 7?. Unfortunately I?ve been busy trying to do all the crap for my back surgery plus he has to get his cancer spot on his back removed.
    Craving feeling and seeing a nice hard one slip between my lips sooner rather than later. Love the way the head swells up right before he starts cumming!
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

It's been over a year for me , really would be nice to suck a nice cock around 8" long or two at the same time.

Two days ago, he also fucked me too.