Register

Superman and his .....

Just a little humour to go with all the super heroes. This one is about Superman. Did Lois act socially acceptable?...

What might be special about other super heroes bits?

http://imgur.com/RCPYB14
    Last edited by tenni; Nov 17, 2014 at 1:02 AM.

Re: Superman and his .....

It's probably best for his penis to be unusable. I imagine if it was 'normal', it would probably vaporize her cervix when he came.

Spiderman has 8 dicks and they all shoot really sticky cum.

The hulk gets really hard.

When Wonder Woman gets a yeast infection, she can feed a small African country.

Aqua man has no bits

Batman is gay as hell and Robin is his bitch

Capt America was a total stud. Now he's just a fat guy who sues everyone who doesnt agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    The hulk gets really hard.
    Talk about a grower and not a show-er!

Superman shoots holes in the ceiling when he masturbates.
    He shoot off Lois' head

I'm sure that Superman has some sense of control. He probably holds back when he cums. I bet his cock is probably 8 inches, maybe even 10 inches. The Hulk's cock is probably the size of a 2 liter soda bottle.

Manhattan Man could have an orgy with himself as he does his ironing, water the garden and enter Mr Shiny Arse contests.

Cat woman can lick her own bits to finish herself off while her bloke rolls over and sleeps. Just don't ask her to finger/fist you.

The Flash could have his way with you 100 times and go write on a public toilet wall that you're a cock-happy slut, before you know it.

The Silver Surfer has no cock, so spends every spare second of his time being a troll on the net.

Thor has a MASSIVE cock shaped like his hammer, and has the same effect on the clitoris & prostrate. (He's a Demi-God, therefore bi: Obviously).

Super Girl has loops coming out of her vjj which acts kinda like Velcro when with blokes from Krypton. She also has them deep in her throat.

Wolverine has an adamantium hard cock that won't go down until his hairy bull balls are done sharing. Also a very fine tight arse that he obviously shaves to get that smooth. That's enuf to cause me to wonder, and wank about him anyway!! (Again....do not ask to finger or fist!).
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

Forgot about Wonder Woman. She could tie me up with her lasso and fuck me with a Amazon strapon. Now there's a superhero Mistress!����������

Batgirl moonlights for Catwoman at Catwoman's BDSM "dungeon" and they are hardcore dominatrixes. Of course---they are lesbian lovers and have a whole array of wild toys including a major collection of double ended dildos that they ride together.

Is this thread officially sanctioned by DC comics? Will it influence future print and movies?
    JEM