Register

View Poll Results: Guys when you suck a dick do you always swallow cum?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I always swallow cum

90 56.60%
  • sometimes I swallow, other times I don't

64 40.25%
  • I don't like to take cum in my mouth or on my body so I don't swallow

5 3.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guys when you suck a dick do you always swallow cum?

Re: Guys when you suck a dick do you always swallow cum?

I swallow all the time. I don't see any point in sucking a cock to orgasm unless I'm going to swallow the guy's load.

My ex g/f liked to see our friend cum on my face. Our friend likes to cum in my mouth. Since she has moved away, I always swallow.

A few months ago my wife and I were with another couple. The girl was eating my wife's pussy, and her man put his cock in my wife's mouth. After he came, my wife kissed me and pushed his cum into my mouth. Very hot! But the other couple didn't like it when I then sucked his cock a little. The old double standard - it's okay for girls to like pussy but not for guys to like cock.

I'll swallow if they let me. It's just erotic

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    ...swallowing is half the fun of sucking a dick...

My first time I didn't swallow as he didn't want to cum in my mouth at the time but every cock I have wrapped my lips around since has been sucked dry without fail! The first load I swallowed I actually almost didn't realize as just shot straight down my throat I love to keep sucking as they go nuts cos they cant handle any more!! Mmmm

the truth is I did not used to swallow now sometimes I do and sometimes I do not I just like how dicks feel in my mouth and like to make a guy cum

The first time I sucked cock I swallowed and have been swallowing cum ever since. I like the feel of his cock as it tenses getting ready to shoot its load and the feel of his cum suddenly filling my mouth.

I sure do, unless I get a facial

If I cum in a girl's mouth, I want her to swallow. I doubly love it if she loves it. I expect nothing different if I'm in the situation with a guy and he cums in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by secretasianman View Post
    If I cum in a girl's mouth, I want her to swallow. I doubly love it if she loves it. I expect nothing different if I'm in the situation with a guy and he cums in my mouth.
    sounds fair.....i would add if a girl squirted in my mouth u best believe i would savor that in my mouth & then swallow, unless she wanted me to snowball her which would be real hot too!

I agree with several people here. Why suck if u don't swallow. I used to go to an all guy party and have swallowed as many as six loads in one afternoon.

I prefer that he cums all over my face and then cock slap me and keep rubbing his cock all over my face and repeatedly shove it back in my mouth to suck it clean.

However since I lime for him to take control and face fuck, really make me his bitch he can cum wherever he wishes.

For me it's the whole point of sucking cock. I want a reward for a blowjob well done. Sorry if that sounds selfish. I just love doing it.

I don't put any restrictions on where my buddy wants to shoot his load. Sometimes he forces me to swallow, sometimes he cums on my face and sometimes he shoots it on my cock.

The old double standard - it's okay for girls to like pussy but not for guys to like cock.
    Isn't that the truth!

And absolutely! If I'm sucking it, I'm swallowing!

I have never had a cock in my mouth. But I want one soon, and I want to swallow all that cum.

Quote Originally Posted by Butimstr8 View Post
    I have never had a cock in my mouth. But I want one soon, and I want to swallow all that cum.
    I've never had a cock in my mouth before. Craving cock so bad and the cum even more. I've tasted my own before and liked it.

~Joe~

Yes i do

I don't give blow jobs. I make love to that lovely cock. First by sucking on his nuts and than moving up his cock shaft too the head and then I start deep throating that beautiful cock until he starts unloading his nuts deep into my throat swallowing every last drop. When he's done I tell him I'll see next week for another deposit.

The first time I was with a guy he pulled out and shot off all over my chest and some reached my lips, (he was fucking me while I was on my back with legs spread), I wanted him to cum in my mouth but he couldn't hold it. Since that first time I have swallowed loads and enjoyed it.

always let him come all the way in my mouth - reward for a job well done. don't always swallow, except for my regular Bud.

It all depends on what he wants to do. I prefer it shot all over my face so that he can slap and rub his cock all over my face and stuff it back in my mouth repeatedly. It just makes me feel so submissive watching him stroke his cock over my face knowing that he is about to cover it in cum. However being a submissive bitch for him means that he will cum wherever he wants and I have no choice but to take it that way.

It depends on the guy and my mood I guess. If he truly enjoys my talents, I usually swallow. But if he is reserved, nervous or takes too damn long, I will spit it out discretely.

I love to swallow a big load it great to know what you are doing is pleasing to your partner. Most guys my age do not have a big load of cum. Would love to have a regular friend that would cum in my mouth.

Can you get diseases from swallowing cum?

I'm a cock sucker love to suck cock and have them shot a big load of cum into my mouth.
    Currently joined this site - Biproud.com, met a couple there and had a lot of fun with them.
    Anyone interested in me, check me out on SeekBisexual.com. I spent most time on the site. I feel more safe on it.
    I have loved sucking cock since I was teen. Please guys let me know if I can be of service.
    I will do anything for you.

Yes I swallow cum when I suck cock...since I like sucking cock, and sometimes cum from sucking cock, I always swallow cum when sucking cock.

Yes I do cum when I suck cock! Sucking cock is a huge turn on and I always leave a sticky mess of cum between my legs when I suck cock!