Register

View Poll Results: Ever been to an orgy or sex party?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have I had lots of sex with random people swallowed lots of cum and got filled with cum

12 18.18%
  • Yes I got sucked off a lot and filled some asses or vags with my cum

15 22.73%
  • I'm a woman and I went and sucked off guys, ate some women out, and got fucked

1 1.52%
  • I have never been to an orgy or sex party

38 57.58%

Ever been to an orgy or sex party?

Ever been to an orgy or sex party? How was it for you? Or do you have no desire at all to go to an orgy?

Re: Ever been to an orgy or sex party?

I have never been to an orgy and neither has my husband as it's not something we're interested in.

I've been to a few.

Most were co-ed orgies. Girls with girls, and girls with guys. Not really any guys with guys action. My ex-girlfriend at that time was the one that got me into it, and it was pretty hot being able to fuck her in the ass while another guy was in her pussy, while she was rimming another girl that was sucking off a guy. It was just heavenly chaos. Even after we broke up, we still met eachother at these orgies (and fucked), but she was the only one that participated in these things. All the other girls I've been with are pretty vanilla. I'd go to these any chance I can get. The only problem is, there was limited guy-on-guy action.

I've only been to one all-male orgy. I wanted to experience one with just guys. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Someone started sucking on my cock. Then I started sucking another guy's cock, and then he wanted to fuck my ass, so I let him (with a rubber, of course), while I found another guy's cock to suck on.

I think what was missing with the all-male orgy was the visual and sensual experience. The female form is just to be admired (like a nice looking cock). Then there's their smell, and their moaning sounds. You really don't get that with an all-male orgy.

No. Not my scene at all. Now or then.

I have been to a number of sex parties where I have been the party favour. I have always enjoyed the experience immensely.

have done it both ways been the giver and the receiver

I'm in SOFL and have been to several naked sex parties. It was fun and was with both men and women.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Ever been to an orgy or sex party? How was it for you? Or do you have no desire at all to go to an orgy?
    ...my personal best is 9 guys...and I loved it...

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...my personal best is 9 guys...and I loved it...
    Did they take you in both holes, or just your mouth?

Did they take you in both holes, or just your mouth?
    ...that time just my mouth...a young Hispanic guy walked up and helped himself to my mouth...when he finished the other guys came over and took what they wanted...and what they wanted was to fuck my mouth until the cummed...

...that time just my mouth...a young Hispanic guy walked up and helped himself to my mouth...when he finished the other guys came over and took what they wanted...and what they wanted was to fuck my mouth until the cummed...
    Did you ever go to a bath house and have sex with a large group of men that way?

Did you ever go to a bath house and have sex with a large group of men that way?
    ...yes...numerous times...one example...mid-towne spa has a maze...its mostly dim...but there are occasional pockets of light...in one o these pockets guy was giving another a blowjob...I stopped to watch...another guy came along...we stood there watching for a couple of minutes...the guy put his hand my shoulder and kinda pushed down...next thing I know I'm on my knees with his dick in my mouth...while I'm sucking another guy comes up and starts rubbing the head of his dick on the side of my face...I grab it and start stroking it while I keep sucking...then I had a dick in my right hand too...when I finished he first guy the 2nd one put his dick in my mouth so quick I think their cocks bumped heads...before they let me up I'd sucked 6 cocks...

...yes...numerous times...one example...mid-towne spa has a maze...its mostly dim...but there are occasional pockets of light...in one o these pockets guy was giving another a blowjob...I stopped to watch...another guy came along...we stood there watching for a couple of minutes...the guy put his hand my shoulder and kinda pushed down...next thing I know I'm on my knees with his dick in my mouth...while I'm sucking another guy comes up and starts rubbing the head of his dick on the side of my face...I grab it and start stroking it while I keep sucking...then I had a dick in my right hand too...when I finished he first guy the 2nd one put his dick in my mouth so quick I think their cocks bumped heads...before they let me up I'd sucked 6 cocks...
    Do you wish you had sucked off 12 men instead of only 6?