Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever done sex for pay or been a whore?

Voters
497. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I have been a whore/prostitute

45 9.05%
  • No I have never done sex for pay

284 57.14%
  • Yes I have been paid for sex a few times

70 14.08%
  • I've thought about it but never did it

98 19.72%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Have you ever done sex for pay or been a whore?

Quote Originally Posted by whispering View Post
    How many times have women been taken out to an expensive dinner with the expectation of sex? How many times have the women, feeling obligated, given a blow job rather than go to bed with a guy they didn't like? How many have fucked him anyway? How many women feel it's their wifely obligation to give their husband sex in return for support, and how many husbands fuck their wives, who take care of their house and children, from obligation?
    Clearly you know nothing about prostitution.

Years ago, I had a regular that I would meet at a rest area in California on my way to work. He had a very nice cock and I loved to suck it. He was very verbal and liked to call me cocksucker. The first time I sucked him, he stuffed a hundred dollar bill in my shirt pocket. I didn't know that he had done it until I got back in my car and went to pull a pack of cigarettes out of my shirt pocket. That's back when I smoked. The hundred dollar bill feel in to my lap. When I realized what it was, I got so turned on, I had to jack off. It really turned me on to feel like a paid cock slut. I sucked him every couple of weeks for around six months and he would always stuff the hundred in my pocket. Loved it, but after six months, he just disappeared. I get so horny to suck, that I'd gladly pay, but I never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    Years ago, I had a regular that I would meet at a rest area in California on my way to work. He had a very nice cock and I loved to suck it. He was very verbal and liked to call me cocksucker. The first time I sucked him, he stuffed a hundred dollar bill in my shirt pocket. I didn't know that he had done it until I got back in my car and went to pull a pack of cigarettes out of my shirt pocket. That's back when I smoked. The hundred dollar bill feel in to my lap. When I realized what it was, I got so turned on, I had to jack off. It really turned me on to feel like a paid cock slut. I sucked him every couple of weeks for around six months and he would always stuff the hundred in my pocket. Loved it, but after six months, he just disappeared. I get so horny to suck, that I'd gladly pay, but I never have.
    Why did that guy waste $600 to pay for sex? Nobody should have to pay for sex. There are enough women and men who will gladly have sex with you for free.

Quote Originally Posted by slambam35 View Post
    I would love to be a whore!
    Why? There are better options for making money than being a whore.

Thinking about geting the wife a few part time jobs in the evenings & weekends when she has some free time to do Top - less & or Full Nude Office, garage, shop, shed, barn, house cleaning. a few years back she was awesome @ washing my lifted 4x4. took some great pics of her up on the ladder & on her knees underneath with her beautiful heavy 38c,s swinging & swaying. >>> will clean top - less or Full Nude for Nice clean Above Average Cock & Cummm.

I initially replied about a year ago, #39 and since then I continue to be offered $ from some men after they experience my oral talents. It's nice to be offered and I confess it helps sometimes to have the extra dough. I've been offered $50 to $100 on a regular basis from 3 men now. One guy in particular likes to watch me and I have serviced him and three buddies on several occasions, especially during football season. But again, I enjoy it and would never make $ a condition, if it's offered fine, if not, I still do enjoy sucking cock.

I was a truck stop whore for nearly 2 years. It wasn't glamorous, but it helped me support myself when I needed it. The best part of it was that the "lot lizards" as we were called, was a pretty tight-knit family of dysfunctional people who wound up there for a variety of reasons. We would make Thanksgiving and Christmas, just to have a bit of normal. Everyone had a backstory - no one would simply choose that lifestyle - but no one judged.

Truth is, that work is a volume business and it is not easy physically or mentally. I lost some friends, but was fortunate to get out. At same time, it was a bit exciting.

Then came late 80s and it just wasn't safe anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Go fore it View Post
    Thinking about geting the wife a few part time jobs in the evenings & weekends when she has some free time to do Top - less & or Full Nude Office, garage, shop, shed, barn, house cleaning. a few years back she was awesome @ washing my lifted 4x4. took some great pics of her up on the ladder & on her knees underneath with her beautiful heavy 38c,s swinging & swaying. >>> will clean top - less or Full Nude for Nice clean Above Average Cock & Cummm.
    Will she be a puta?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

ahh yeah.

In my 30's I got paid for sucking off a guy who's wife was not interested in sex anymore. It was 2 times a week. He also hooked me up with a friend of his who was also having the same problem at home. I did not have an issue with it personally. They were both nice guys but it stopped once they got too demanding.

N never done it for pay. But have a fantasy of being offered a job in an interview if I gave the highering guy a blow job.

I have never been paid to be a whore, however I am a whore who freely gives up my body to satisfy my FWBs. I'll be the 1st to admit that my couple buddies and lady friends know when they call or text I am more than willing to fulfill their desires. I have 1 friend who has a tough time getting together unless it's during office hours. Fortunately my job affords me a lot of latitude to come and go as I please. He has a very private area that has lots of security and privacy. So leaving work when he gets the urge in never a problem. So yes I am a whore for a select group of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hateclothes View Post
    In my 30's I got paid for sucking off a guy who's wife was not interested in sex anymore. It was 2 times a week. He also hooked me up with a friend of his who was also having the same problem at home. I did not have an issue with it personally. They were both nice guys but it stopped once they got too demanding.

How were they too demanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Biintraining View Post
    N never done it for pay. But have a fantasy of being offered a job in an interview if I gave the highering guy a blow job.
    I did that once but didn't get the job, he got the blowjob just fine but I really didn't mind, didn't want the job anyway, just liked him.

ah yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by amature74 View Post
    Pole-Smoker - Do you have to be so sanctimonious and belligerent ALL the time?

Life (and the forum) becomes so much more enjoyable when you block that asshat.

Sooner or later, either the forum owners will rid us all of him, or he'll get tired of talking to himself when everyone else has blocked him...

Well it all started with seduction. Then he wanted more so I said OK for 20 bucks. It was mutual happiness from there. lol

Prostitution is very common. Has anyone here ever been a prostitute or whore, or done any sex for pay? If so what was it like for you?

Yes I have done sex for pay.. a few years back I had a guy that it was his fantasy to have a personal whore.. I never ask to be paid he would just leave an envelope.. it was never a set amount.. in fact I don’t think it was ever the same from time to time.. he would visit me about every 2 weeks some times more., this went on for about a year and a half.. I really grew to like this guy and told him I did and that I didn’t want his money but I wanted him to come fuck me cause he wanted to., he came one more time and told me it just wasn’t the same.. he kissed me said he would miss me and left.. that was the end of that..

that's quite interesting. i try to be openminded but i'm personally against the idea of paying for sex. sex is too fun, personal & beautiful to turn it into a business. it looses it's specialness. but i have actually considered paying for sex might not be to make money & nothing more for some but as a fetish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Yes I have done sex for pay.. a few years back I had a guy that it was his fantasy to have a personal whore.. I never ask to be paid he would just leave an envelope.. it was never a set amount.. in fact I don’t think it was ever the same from time to time.. he would visit me about every 2 weeks some times more., this went on for about a year and a half.. I really grew to like this guy and told him I did and that I didn’t want his money but I wanted him to come fuck me cause he wanted to., he came one more time and told me it just wasn’t the same.. he kissed me said he would miss me and left.. that was the end of that..

Back in the late seventies and early eighties I knew lots of women that would have sex for cocaine. I mean it wasn't a transaction it was more like "hey I've got some coke" and you had them. Or if they knew you had some they would just show up. Also the common question " can you get some coke?" They were described as "coke whores" since in reality they were. I don't think any of them would ever have had sex for money to buy coke though.

tbh i don't see the distinction. coke or money it's all currency. although there is 1 difference, ur mixing drugs into the sexual experiance. cocaine can be addictive & if u do it with sex they become associated & could affect treatment & change ur enjoyment of sex for the rest of ur life. at least that's what it seems like i would love to hear from a doctor or other expert on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Back in the late seventies and early eighties I knew lots of women that would have sex for cocaine. I mean it wasn't a transaction it was more like "hey I've got some coke" and you had them. Or if they knew you had some they would just show up. Also the common question " can you get some coke?" They were described as "coke whores" since in reality they were. I don't think any of them would ever have had sex for money to buy coke though.

A long time ago when I decided to move from the east coast and head to California for a better job. I was very poor, had a shitty part time job, no boyfriend, and not always treated very nicely.

Well I knew a bartender guy who was a pretty decent guy. As luck would have it he said he was moving to California. I jokingly asked him if I could go with him. We got into a conversation but I had to confess that I didn't have any money to pay my way. He offered me a deal. I'd be his boyfriend for the whole trip and if it worked out we could room up in LA until we both got better deals. He said he'd pay it all as long as I went along with it. So here I was, fucking my way across the USA with a guy I hardly knew for transportation, food, and lodging. We agreed to act as if we were long term lovers, and that was fun and made it very easy.

I really got used to that on that trip and enjoyed it. He was a decent guy most of the time.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    That's extremely common, both back then, and today. It's more common than people want to admit as a lot of women ho themselves out for crack/coke, dope, meth, or become strawberries.

Neither of us are into drugs, and have never used hard drugs like coke or others; but we have friends who have relatives who are, like who have struggled with drug addiction, or who have relatives who use hard drugs like coke, crack, meth, dope/opiates, and ALL of the women, and even bi and gay men, into the hard drugs who are addicted to them have had sex with a drug dealer and in a lot of cases his friends in exchange for hard drugs. These people are addicts and their logic was that they were going to buy drugs anyway, and they are addicts, so they would just whore themselves out in exchange for drugs, or in some cases fast cash for drugs.

I?m definitely curious about sex with guys, but you can definitely have my full attention if you wanna spoil me for it lol

Never for money but I do accept gifts after the fact, if I have done well.

As a curious guy who loves sucking strangers dicks because I love that it feels naughty and wrong, I have arranged to meet guys to suck them off and to be paid 5 pounds Sterling for my services. I?ve done it for that minuscule amount to heighten the pleasure of performing the dirty deed and to feel like a cheap whore - knowing I?ve sucked dick for money - an amount that wouldn?t even cover the cost of a drink in a pub/bar. The psychological effect of being a literal cheap, nasty cock sucking whore just made me feel incredibly horny.