Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it the size of the cock or the amount of cum?

I don't consider myself a size king. If a cock is too big I find it is difficult for my lips and jaw to endure while sucking it. I do love to fondle and stroke a big cock but when it comes to sucking it for any length of time, I can't last long.

I'm about average so I have been lucky to suck many cocks that are 'superior' to mine and I do find a special arousal in serving a bigger cock.

The biggest dick I ever sucked was a real beauty and it was a real turn on to be on my knees for it, but when he got off, it was a tiny amount (he was an older guy) and, as such, it was a disappointment. Don't get me wrong. I loved sucking it. I loved fondling and stroking and kneeling for his big cock but if given the choice, I would have preferred a superior load over a superior cock.

What are your preferences? Sure, we all want the perfect cock with the perfect amount of cum delivered in the most arousing way, but if you have to choose....?

Re: Is it the size of the cock or the amount of cum?

I dont stress it either way, but I am also not a blow and go person, the connection is more important to me, even if we just hang out a few hours before. THey can have the best cock in the world, but if they dont interest me, then nothing is happening. IF I had to pick one, I like the pulsating when they have an orgasam

For me, it’s all about the guy cumming and swallowing his cum. I appreciate a nice big cock, but it’s the cum I’m after.

My FWB has a really nice cock that fits in my mouth very well. It isn;t too big and just long enough to get the feel of it entering my throat when I want that. But I can still go to the root with my lips without choking. Like me he doesn't always stay super hard. So I enjoy it's pliability as I play with it and manipulate his cock with my tongue. But really any cock in my mouth is good and each has its charms. My FWB isn't a big cummer. Or at least not as big as I am. I would like more cum to swallow. But he hasn't had a vasectomy, so there are sperm in his cum and I enjoy the idea of swallowing sperm and making it part of my body.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

It's not about size or volume for me. It is the privilege of having a cock to suck. I haven't touched another man's cock in years, but when I was active any cock in my mouth was the best cock of all at the moment.

I miss cock, but it has to be the right situation, not the right cock.

I've been sucking and fucking guys for over 20 yrs now but just in the last year started letting guys cum in my mouth. The first one was quite a large cock and fun to play with but really didn't have much of a load. The thing that turns me on the most is getting the other guy off.
    Sometimes one of my fuck buddies doesn't get off when I fuck him, sometimes he does. I always enjoy it more when he does

for me, it's all about the load. I'm a total cum slut, swallow as much as I can get. Sure a bigger cock is fun but in reality all I want is the load. I've had some small cocks that shot nice loads I never turn down a cock, no matter how small.

Size - the dick or the load - never mattered to me and more so when neither thing is something the guy I'm sucking has any control over. Sure, I've sucked big dicks and homey only came "a little bit;" I've sucked small dicks and have been surprised by a big cummer at times but what matters is that he cums. Period.

I don't think a huge cock is necessary, but a small one is little fun. Average is great, big is great, thick or thin is great. As for cum, so long as it doesn't taste bad, more is always better than less

I love all sizes and colors of cocks! Big loads are best! I love cum!

I enjoy sucking a cock 7"- 9" as long as it's not too thick ,but I really enjoy swallowing a nice load of cum , I've been swallowing for 45 years .
    I started when I was 13 love it from the word go .

Well from a medical perspective the size of a cum load is often tied to a man’s diet and being well hydrated. A man who stays well hydrated often will have bigger loads of sperm than a man who doesn’t stay well hydrated. It makes sense that way. Be that as it may, some men really do seem to have particularly large cum loads compared to others. I’ve given blowjobs to some men who seemed to have copious amounts of cum compared to your average load of cum.

I have found that I like a cock about 6" or 6 1/2" best. I have sucked larger and smaller and enjoyed them all but really prefer about a 6 incher. Of course if he has a good amount of cum to give me that is best. I love cum and when he has a lot of it is just that much better.

Agreed. All cock is good. The more cum the better.

The sweet spot I'm looking for is 5"-7". Big enough to deepthroat yet not so big that I can't go all the way down. Absolutely want a nice load of cum to swallow!

I'm fairly new to MM play and have only sucked a few guys. The first one I sucked happened kind of by accident. I was supposed to just give him a handjob but when he pulled out his cock it was above average in length but was quite thick. I couldn't help myself and immediately started sucking and gagging. I suppose I had beginner's luck, because I brought him over the edge in about three minutes. Per my request, he pulled out and blew an enormous load all over my face. Facials are my main kink by far so it's definitely the size of the load that's most important for me. Since then, I did have one that I considered almost perfect. It was about 7" long and pretty thick. It was nice and straight so it was easy to suck and deepthroat. As a bonus, he came like Peter North and absolutely covered my face.

For me it's about the shape and whether I like the shape of his dick. A cock can be smaller in overall size but can be well made and gorgeous in shape just as well as larger cocks can.

I've always wished my cock was larger. I am surprised when someone tells me they like it. So, saying that up front - I guess I am a bit of a size queen. I like a cock larger than mine. When I am presented with a jumbo sized cock, I am like "whoa" and it certainly is impressive... but truth of the matter is if I can't take it in my mouth, it is nice to look at but not what I prefer. I like a nice 6 to 7 inch cock that has a little girth to it... but, overall, it is the taste of the cum that matters to me... and a nice load is greatly appreciated. Can you tell that I am a cocksucker? I am and I am proud of it. I enjoy it a lot. Ultimately, it really isn't the size but the response of the man who is feeding me. HIs pleasure is mine.

papasmurph said, "...but truth of the matter is if I can't take it in my mouth, it is nice to look at..."

Yep. A lot of big dicks are nice to look at... and that's about it. I've yet to "meet" a dick I couldn't suck but I get tired of guys crowing about how big their dick is when I know that it doesn't matter how big it is and, sometimes, they're looking for a guy to accommodate them... because a woman ain't having any of it. If it's big, okay, I accept the challenge it's going to present as long as he lets me do what I know how to do and not trying to help me suck him. Let me work my magic... then cum. Still a little or a lot isn't an issue because the worst-case situation is him not cumming at all - and that would just piss me off and dampen my joy of having sucked dick.

Size of cock or the amount of cum doesn't matter as long as the cock gets still and it delivers cum

I don’t care about the size of the cock but I do love a lot of cum. That being said, I would say no to a small load either. My favorites are older, mature guys that may not cum quite as hard or as much, but do occasionally surprise me with the amount.

Average for mouth(7)larger for ass play(8+) Amount of cum? Whatever you have, never disappointed.

For me it's the guy.

for me, it's kind of both....too small and it just isn't that much fun. too big is scary and easy to gag on (i haven't even come close to mastering deepthroating or suppressing my gag reflex). As others have mentioned, about 6" is just about right. That said, a large load is the best - when i feel him pulsing and i hear him grunt and taste that first bit of semen, I am in heaven. i am kind of disappointed when it isn't a lot of semen - unless it's the second time i've coaxed an orgasm out of him today!
    Last edited by missn3njerry; Apr 25, 2022 at 2:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by missn3njerry View Post
    for me, it's kind of both....too small and it just isn't that much fun. too big is scary and easy to gag on (i haven't even come close to mastering deepthroating or suppressing my gag reflex). As others have mentioned, about 6" is just about right. That said, a large load is the best - when i feel him pulsing and i hear him grunt and taste that first bit of semen, I am in heaven. i am kind of disappointed when it isn't a lot of semen - unless it's the second time i've coaxed an orgasm out of him today!
    mmmm. Streams of cum in hard spurts make me whimper and totally give in to my sub side.

For me, size is not a real issue although I do prefer medium to smaller since it fills my mouth nicely. A lot of cum makes it great, and I love to taste cum and enjoy. Larger cocks I deep throat and that is nice, but they will just frequently cum and shoot down my throat and I miss swallowing or tasting a lot. Okay, but I do prefer the mouthful of cum.

Grant
    Last edited by Grant_Norman; Apr 26, 2022 at 1:22 AM.

The size of the cock does matter - to me. Because a 7-9" cock, cut, not to thick - I can get down my throat. And I love to feel when the mushroom head first pops into my throat. And after he cums, I can tighten my throat muscles so just the tip of his cock gets massaged. And that makes so many guys weak in the knees.

I like all cocs but I prefer one that is small enough to deep throat but I like them all. Most of the time I deep throat them they cum down my throat and I don't taste much cum.

Never swallowed, so not sure I'd be comfortable with a big cummer initially.

I guess I'm pretty greedy: I want it all. I prefer 6-9" cocks (for me, small cocks are just no longer fun, especially because I love to deepthroat--until it's time for him to cum); I love lots of cum to taste and swallow (I love the idea of another man's seed merging with my body); and having a strong gay connection with the guy is important to me.

No more timid bisexuals for me, thank you. I love bi guys fully loving their gay side, or fully gay men (masculine or at least not too effeminate), all well endowed and with loads of semen to share with me. After coming out of a rocky straight relationship, and this crazy pandemic, I want to go all out exploring my gay side to a far deeper level than ever before.