Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What shall we do with a run away pole smoker?

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    And you have insulted my son. But I forgive you because I don't know you and the good Lord wants me to. You actually believed that I was going to do something to you because I threatened you online? I know you're not going to come down to Florida because you're not going to waste your money on fighting somebody you don't know. I'm not worth your time of traveling to Florida. You want to come down to Central Florida? Have fun at Disney World with your partner.

I'm not obsessed or stalking you, I'm just intrigued by your behavior on this site. I always look forward to what you say next because it entertains me. I find you highly entertaining because everything annoying and insulting thing you say, entertains me. So thank you for entertaining me because it does bring a smile to my face. Before I was taking it too personal but I don't know you and you don't know me.

I apologize for threatening you pole_smoker. I don't wish any harm upon you and I don't want to fight you. I don't want to kill you either or cause you bodily harm. I would rather sincerely be your friend than feuding with you.
    OK thanks. I accept this apology.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    OK thanks. I accept this apology.
    You're welcome and I took you off my Ignore list. Can we be friends instead of enemies?

You're welcome and I took you off my Ignore list. Can we be friends instead of enemies?
    Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Sure.
    Thank you

A Kumbaya moment. How touching. How Rodney King.

Will it last as long as a typical Israeli/Hamas ceasefire? (NOT taking sides)

Inquiring minds, you know...
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Dec 2, 2014 at 6:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    A Kumbaya moment. How touching. How Rodney King.

Will it last as long as a typical Israeli/Hamas ceasefire? (NOT taking sides)

Inquiring minds, you know...
    Or a predictable ending to a bad movie. Who wrote this script?

Maybe everyone here needs to quit being so judgmental of everyone else because you don't agree with what they say or do? Just a suggestion.

How many on here know everyone on a personal level? Everybody demands that Drew steps up and play the guardian and get rid of the bad "children" for being naughty and not playing nice with others.

We could be adults and handle things like civilized adults instead of whining brats. This IS a adult site and we do have to be at least 18 years old.

Pole_smoker and I chose to be adults and end this feud. I would rather be his friend or anybody else's friend than be enemies. What you do is up to you. Ain't nobody holding your hand.

Maybe everyone here needs to quit being so judgmental of everyone else because you don't agree with what they say or do? Just a suggestion.

How many on here know everyone on a personal level? Everybody demands that Drew steps up and play the guardian and get rid of the bad "children" for being naughty and not playing nice with others.

We could be adults and handle things like civilized adults instead of whining brats. This IS a adult site and we do have to be at least 18 years old.

Pole_smoker and I chose to be adults and end this feud. I would rather be his friend or anybody else's friend than be enemies. What you do is up to you. Ain't nobody holding your hand.
    =---->

^^^^^^^^
    Assuming the above ‘Kumbaya moment’ isn’t just another instance of pole_fucko using multiple accounts to argue with himself: It is BS like this that makes me thankful I’m an atheist.

Since I’m not a Christian, I don’t feel the least bit conflicted about despising pole_fucko. Scorn for the loathsome is one of my most inflexible policies, and I cherish the contempt I hold for him. So whether he gets run over by a bus, or chokes on a hotdog, or if he gets suddenly dispatched or lingers in long-term agony is really of no concern to me. I really don’t care what becomes of him, so long as his inane and decidedly vulgar thread spam stops.

Within that framework………………..………

………………..How do you Americans put it?

………. “All options are on the table”………

Sounds neatly “Executive”……

I like that.

Confidential to JaredT77: Perhaps you can’t judge a book by the cover, but deeds do speak. Consider also that you can judge someone by the company they keep, and your making friends the calibre of pole_fucko reflects poorly on you, IMHO (assuming, like I wrote above, that you’re not actually one-and-the-same pole_fucko posting with multiple accounts – in which case, you can “both” go…….. well, you know how I feel).

Kindly remember, all that is necessary for evil in this world, is for good people to stand aside. Making friends like pole_fucko is arguably worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    ^^^^^^^^
    Assuming the above ‘Kumbaya moment’ isn’t just another instance of pole_fucko using multiple accounts to argue with himself: It is BS like this that makes me thankful I’m an atheist.

Since I’m not a Christian, I don’t feel the least bit conflicted about despising pole_fucko. Scorn for the loathsome is one of my most inflexible policies, and I cherish the contempt I hold for him. So whether he gets run over by a bus, or chokes on a hotdog, or if he gets suddenly dispatched or lingers in long-term agony is really of no concern to me. I really don’t care what becomes of him, so long as his inane and decidedly vulgar thread spam stops.

Within that framework………………..………

………………..How do you Americans put it?

………. “All options are on the table”………

Sounds neatly “Executive”……

I like that.

Confidential to JaredT77: Perhaps you can’t judge a book by the cover, but deeds do speak. Consider also that you can judge someone by the company they keep, and your making friends the calibre of pole_fucko reflects poorly on you, IMHO (assuming, like I wrote above, that you’re not actually one-and-the-same pole_fucko posting with multiple accounts – in which case, you can “both” go…….. well, you know how I feel).

Kindly remember, all that is necessary for evil in this world, is for good people to stand aside. Making friends like pole_fucko is arguably worse.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. If you check out my profile, I am not pole_smoker. I have a picture of myself in my Navy full dress blues. Sounds like you are obsessed with hating the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BareHunter45 View Post
    Has this gone on long enough?
    ...who or what is 'a run away pole smoker'...and what's the problem?...