Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What shall we do with a run away pole smoker?

Has this gone on long enough?

Re: What shall we do with a run away pole smoker?

I get your point, but this is no less annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    I get your point, but this is no less annoying.
    On the contrary, this at least is clever and entertaining!
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

There should have been a poll at the top so that a higher percentage wouldn't need to type anything.

The solution to this kind of “problem” is quite simple (I think). It is a technical solution. Allow me to explain:

I participate in several internet discussion forums, on various topics. Bisexualdotcom is the only forum that I frequent, that is ‘below the belt’ in its area of interest. It is also the only forum I frequent that is run on ‘VBulletin’ software (and also the least moderated forum I visit). All of this has created the ‘perfect storm’ for the BS we can witness in many (most!) of these threads and posts.

Understand: Spamming and trolling are a problem all over the internet, and discussion forums are an old battleground where thinking people must deal with spammers and trolls in order to get to talking about adult things. Other software systems have many tools inbuilt, to deal with spammers and trolls, and personally, I would recommend that bisexualdotcom be migrated to ‘phpBB’ which would provide many technical tools to moderators and administrators, to clamp-down on this sort of BS and make this place a better forum. While we’re at it, we cannot do without mods online, as mods can prove essential to cogent discussion, even in the most prim and proper discussion forums.

Some of the forums I frequent are serious in the extreme, where comportment and etiquette are essential to how you will be engaged (if at all). Unfortunately, here at bisexualdotcom, even many of our thinking members can often respond to a thoughtless thread; and this is just enough encouragement for some people (likely because it’s the most they know). In other forums I visit, polite exchanges are not only the norm, but a strict requirement, even when the views expressed are in violent opposition, and where satire and mocking can supplant comportment and etiquette somewhat. What makes all of that worth reading in the first place, is that it is all intelligent, even when it’s wrong or misguided.

Nowhere other than bisexualdotcom are members ever likely to even try being so vulgar/impolite as some do here; much less ever try “flooding” the forum with a proliferation of discussion threads (often on inane subjects of absolutely no redeeming value or intellectual interest). Pole Smoker is hardly the first person here to post on all the most petty, unimportant tripe that passes into his keyboard. I am pretty sure this kind of “flooding” isn’t even possible in some forums, because of a single technical setting that limits the number of new threads that can be created, or the rate of posting or PMing.

In case Drew doesn’t want to ‘migrate’ to ‘phpBB’ and empower a couple of our more level-headed members to be ‘mods’; about thirty seconds of Googling lead me to two technical ‘modifications’ for ‘VBulletin’ that are published through the official ‘VBulletin’ site. You can all check them out here:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=258694

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54596

If Drew would limit the number of new threads any member could start, to no more than one per day or two days; this in itself would greatly diminish the BS on bisexualdotcom. That should be possible, with a single setting change, somewhere in VBulletin, even without installing the two modifications I’ve linked above. In phpBB, this is a single setting, and given the fact that we can all start umpteen threads per day, I would say this setting is currently “0” for “unrestricted”, whereas it should be set to restrict new thread creation – because our current ‘wide open’ setting seems to be an invitation for what most of us don’t want to see on bisexualdotcom.

PS: I understand, Drew, that you probably can’t be bothered to keep-up with blocking user names or banning IPs (because a troll/spammer would mask his IP with a proxy server, and setting up a new account is also quick work for a troll). Therefore, you’ve got to dis-incentivize would-be spammers and trolls, by placing a small limitation on all of us, that most of us wouldn’t be bothered about. A simple limit on the rate of thread creation, would be a tremendous improvement in this regard.

Confidential to Pole_Smoker: I sincerely hope you can learn to play better with others, for your own sake, as well as for ours. You seem like you’re not a complete idiot, so I’m hoping you can elevate your own discourse, to be more in keeping with our ‘community standards’ (unwritten and oft-trampled though they are). You know you’re running afoul of community standards; so why do you persist so maniacally? What’s wrong with you? Can you not moderate yourself? Also; when you post about something other than sex, such as my favorite of yours "Was 9/11 an inside job?", you're much better to deal with, than when you've posted something dripping in cum. Perhaps you ought to keep it 'above the belt' for a little while, to get in the habit of not being so crude. JMT.

ALSO: I think there should be a ‘sticky’ thread at the top, which asks “Who is on your Ignore List?”. In this thread, members could name those on their ignore list, and give reasons for their inclusion in this list; so that other members can proactively ignore those they might choose.
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Nov 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM. Reason: Corrected spacing.

Interestingly ccbill is quite interested about the lack of support on this site. Fraud is a big No, NO when you accept credit cards. We haven't been here for long but we inquired about services and payments because of all the chat down time and lack of control on the site. I assume we may get banned but those who get to see this can contact ccbill and inquire. Easiest way to change someone is to hit them in the pocketbook.

Now, hold on a minute, before we get to making misguided regulatory decisions, Maybhere,

This is a Canadian website where many Americans are members, and so I would suggest we take a Canadian approach rather than an American one, as I would suggest this could better improve things for everyone.

In America, world-renowned as a very litigious society, fines are imposed by the government and “regular citizens” are often too eager to hire a lawyer and get to “hitting them in the pocketbook” in order to make change or receive redress or recompense. But, in aggregate and also in increment, this “Americanized/Legalistic/Punitive” approach takes money and other resources out of otherwise productive businesses/processes. For example, a company that is fined, has less money to implement a fix, which makes compliance and customer satisfaction less likely, rather than more.

In Canada, we have a different approach to these things – a different “regulatory framework”*. Up here, our “regulators” are not so quick to resort to fines, and generally speaking, Canadians don’t sue as often or for as much as Americans do. We use arbitration more often, when disputes arise, and we tend to try to avoid disputes, if at all possible.

Canadians don’t believe that hitting them in the pocketbook is the easiest way to change someone. Instead, we try to make constructive suggestions, to help someone improve things. We also try to help, where we can. That is what I wrote about in my post here above. What you are suggesting – especially considering that the bulk of members are here FOR FREE – that is (forgive my Canadian usage of the term) what I would call “BS”.

Precisely what do you want Drew to do? What is a Drew to do?

Banning usernames is futile, because the kvetch just dreams-up a new moniker, creates a new account and he’s back to jacking-off all over the website.

Similarly, blocking IPs (“Internet Protocol Addresses”) is also futile, because any kvetch can use a proxy server in any number of ways, to seem as though he is located anywhere else he might choose. In the long run, blocking IPs is a sure fire way to deny access to legit future users who just so happen to have the same IP. Besides, I don’t think VBulletin rectifies a registered user’s stated location to their IP Lookup; so that approach is also a technical dead-end.

On top of which, if you make it harder for Drew to earn any coin at all from this place; what incentive does he have to even bother paying for the bandwidth?

Alternatively, if you think like me, and you think I’ve suggested some good ideas in my post above, please flag that post and let Drew know that there are things he can do, rather easily, to take us a step in the right direction.

Of course, the kvetch, being a kvetch, can just create a plethora of accounts, under different usernames, and log-in with each one to spam drivel all over the place. But, I’m hoping that’ll take down the ‘high’ for him, given the little extra hassle this would entail, and the fact that we’ll have to divide our attention further – because it’s the attention that drives him.

In such a scenario, we may have to resort to forced therapy – refraining from all interaction that is not psychoanalytical of him. He is the type to despise being publically psychoanalyzed in this manner; precisely because he’s wide-open for it. Enough of this, and he may just go elsewhere.

Making it harder for Drew to receive Credit Card payments isn’t going to do anyone, any favours. (Geesh!)

*It should be noted, we’ve long suffered from pressure from south of the border, to “harmonize” and all that, such as with GATT, NAFTA and the WTO, all of which are “Ameri-Heavy” on us Canadians. Our famed, former Prime Minister Trudeau, the father of the current Liberal-party leader, termed it (approximately) “like being in bed with an elephant; no matter how jovial the beast, one feels every twitch and fears every turn. On top of which, divided government and balance of powers, with “separate but equal branches of government”; makes for routine policy disasters and grief that can span the whole world. But, I digress…………………………
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Nov 9, 2014 at 2:08 PM. Reason: Fixed spacing.

Why not ignore threads he starts if you don't want to deal with the topics he raises and his aggressive comments? I don't read or respond to every thread on this site.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by BareHunter45 View Post
    Has this gone on long enough?
    And what have you done on the forum? You have started 5 threads in your time here, 4 of them are about Pole Smoker. Maybe if you or someone else would start some new threads then he wouldn't feel like it was all up to him. Why do you feel the need to whine and condemn someone who is trying to liven up this forum?

I'm 'guilty' of feeding pole, but I don't see him as a troll. This site is filthy, that's why a lot of us are here. Many of us frequent other boards and tire of the heavy moderation and want to be dripping with cum. Sometimes we want to blow off a little steam. Sure Pole is spamming but if you remove his posts, it leaves the board pretty empty. I, like many members here, like to comment but not start threads. So he posts the crap out of vulgar topics. Oh well, if you don't like it, you can always put him on ignore.

To Canadians whose lives are not run by the pursuit of fortune, hats off. Obviously here, the dollar is the prize. Corporations wanting to make lots of dollars, found clever ways to get it from us and transform us into world class consumers. They told us we 'deserve' this and 'deserve' that, then flooded the population with lawyers and told us that if we are looked at crossways, that is disrespect and you MUST PAY!!! I look back on the people that were friends in school, all old like me now, all but one living off the government tit, or an insurance claim or a lawsuit. It make me sick. I used to be so proud to be from the US. Now when I travel, I tell people I'm Canadian. Thanks for being so cool. I hope eventually we can learn from you.

To the next comment, that will probably say "well then move there, fucker"..I tried. They won't take me. If I was Canada, I wouldn't take me either.

Hypersexual
    lol.......you're the one claiming to be Canadian..lol!

Etatsien(US peeps) have been doing that for decades. There was a time when US peeps might put a Canadian flag on the back packs rather than US. We are catching up to you not only on the materialistic side but with Harper the right wing nuts censoring Canadian scientific research by gagging scientists reporting in some journals to the disgustingly bad eco record and disdain for the environment. You may want to put say that you are from Denmark...lol Canada is still there as one of the countries to live in though. We are still a bit less "I will sue you" though and our courts tend not to look too kindly on class action lawsuits but some have been important test cases ending up in the Supreme Court(I think ..could be wrong)

As far as pole is concerned he has redefined his posts but his phobias (circumcision etc.) show through just as much as "Top Fucker" etc. I find all these graphic threads a bit too much at times and wonder why someone wants to know if someone else is a CD, how many times they jerk off per day etc. It is all a bit too sophomoric. When I read all the per vy threads that he starts and compare it to how he describes his own life, he is rather vanilla, prudish in his self described real life except that he is a same sex couple he might as well be June & Ward Cleaver...lol
    Last edited by tenni; Nov 10, 2014 at 2:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Hypersexual

Etatsien(US peeps) have been doing that for decades. There was a time when US peeps might put a Canadian flag on the back packs rather than US. We are catching up to you not only on the materialistic side but with Harper the right wing nuts censoring Canadian scientific research by gagging scientists reporting in some journals to the disgustingly bad eco record and disdain for the environment. You may want to put say that you are from Denmark...lol Canada is still there as one of the countries to live in though. We are still a bit less "I will sue you" though and our courts tend not to look too kindly on class action lawsuits but some have been important test cases ending up in the Supreme Court(I think ..could be wrong)

As far as pole is concerned he has redefined his posts but his phobias (circumcision etc.) show through just as much as "Top Fucker" etc. I find all these graphic threads a bit too much at times and wonder why someone wants to know if someone else is a CD, how many times they jerk off per day etc. It is all a bit too sophomoric. When I read all the per vy threads that he starts and compare it to how he describes his own life, he is rather vanilla, prudish in his self described real life except that he is a same sex couple he might as well be June & Ward Cleaver...lol
    Circumcision or male genital mutilation is not a "phobia" to me. I just think that it shouldn't be done on infants or young boys as they can't consent to it, and it is a mutilation of their genitals. The same goes for infant or young girls too. When people become legal adults either over the age of 18 or 21 depending on where they are they can get a full sex change operation if they want to and it wouldn't bother me.

My partner and I are not boring, and we're not like a made up TV couple who even partnerships between a woman and a man are not like. But go ahead and run your mouth, and assume whatever you want about total strangers who you don't know at all. We find it amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Hypersexual

This is really a first to find someone posting a thread about another member. Being bisexual is hard enough then to find someone trying to judge another one on their sexual preferences is really beyond me. The whole purpose of this site is to discuss the issues that go with being bisexual, and sometimes that includes anything relating to sexuality. My god, so many of us have to stay in the closet with regards to their sexuality this site provides a venue to discuss. Then I come on and find someone posting a thread to judge someone else? Well, all I can say is that old saying when you point your finger at someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you. I would suggest that any judging occurring on this site should be carefully thought through, what private thoughts do you have that could be judged as well?

With regards to pole_smokers comment on circumcision, he is only wanting discussion on this issue. I for one am against it and many others have voiced opinions for. I am not judging anyone for cutting but I as well as Pole_smoker have facts about the issue that one should know so they can make totally educated decisions on the matter.

As far as his other threads, one needs to look at the content of others to see if the comments about him are justified..they are not. I have seen far more from other members but where is the thread about what should we do with those members? I would suggest leaving judgement to your own self, that includes all of us including myself.

Justluvin
    I recognize pole for who he is and has been just as some others have. Do you Justluvin?

In my opinion based on what types of threads that pole starts compared to how he claims to live his own sexual life there is a contradiction. He seems to have a salacious interest in getting others on the site to admit their sexual practices that are more than he actually involves himself in. There have been others who post (and were then put in a "cooling off" place) similar and express similar obsessive views on circumcision . I've skipped his recent threads but previous incarnations have posted page after page on the topic.

"issues that go with being bisexual" I would suggest that you look at the threads started and ask yourself how specifically the topic is about bisexuality rather than salacious regardless of sexual attraction.

Here are a few comments about the thread topic from some ladies on site once he started another questionable thread.
    " Poley is a dreadfully uncouth lout"

"And torrent rages on. Sheesh, will this guy never get bored? It just all seems so pointless."
    Last edited by tenni; Nov 10, 2014 at 4:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    I'm 'guilty' of feeding pole, but I don't see him as a troll. This site is filthy, that's why a lot of us are here. Many of us frequent other boards and tire of the heavy moderation and want to be dripping with cum. Sometimes we want to blow off a little steam. Sure Pole is spamming but if you remove his posts, it leaves the board pretty empty. I, like many members here, like to comment but not start threads. So he posts the crap out of vulgar topics. Oh well, if you don't like it, you can always put him on ignore.
    Exactly. This is a bisexual sex site for adults. Who knew that other bisexual adults (not you hyper) are such prudes?

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    A simple limit on the rate of thread creation, would be a tremendous improvement in this regard.

ALSO: I think there should be a ‘sticky’ thread at the top, which asks “Who is on your Ignore List?”. In this thread, members could name those on their ignore list, and give reasons for their inclusion in this list; so that other members can proactively ignore those they might choose.
    Would agree a daily/weekly/monthly thread count limit may be a good idea for general membership. That is meaning all members are limited to say #x of threads per day/week/month as a hard stop. Maybe, paying members could barter reputation points or such to gain say #y extra thread creation privileges. Please though keep any extra paying members receive as fair. Perhaps, you limited all members to five thread creations a month as a hard stop, you could limit free members to 3 a month but give paying members an option to earn the bonus 2. You may even offer raffles, contests for the free members to gain an extra thread creation privilege.

Kind of disagree about a sticky ignore list thread. I think this would incur harsh feelings in the membership and ultimately just not end well for any. Being able to ignore anyone you choose for whatever reason/s ought to remain a free and secure choice for all members. If members publicize their ignore lists, an eventual herd mentality will creep in. It will become mandatory to reveal your discretion and that would ultimately remove choice. You would have to not ignore this one or that one to be part of whichever clique, or simply to remain as a member in any capacity on the site.

I agree with Joe being able to ignore me if he chooses. He doesn't even need to tell me he is, or isn't ignoring me. Either way that is his choice. Maybe next month he'll ignore 12VoltMan, maybe I am ignoring Drew this week. It could be that Annika is really steamed at my comment over doves pharting in Katmandu effecting the weather patterns in outer Mongolia, and she has ignored me for a week in order to give us both a chance to cool down. Does that matter? Only to each individual. It does not need to be a public spectacle.

By the by, I am ignoring the Ancient Alien folks for a period of at least a week. It seems my bedroom was covered with slime from some Plutonian based off advice from these folks. My wife thought it was nice retro 60's touch but did not approve of the impregnation of me via the slime. So curse you Ancient Alien folks! Take your lousy t-t-t-ek nolo gee and go fly a kite!

Guys, you realize, the more you complain, the more he does it?

I have 300 posts...you have 87....what does that prove?? Never said I was a more prolific poster or that he should not post. My objection is that he is hogging the posts. I come here for many things...discussions....interesting posts...titilation...eroticism and to socialize. I have responded to many posts. I do not object to the topics per se...just the number of similar posts on these topics. When I log on I want to hear from and socialize with many people and different ideas...not just pole-smoker...which is all there is sometimes...that is my objection. I did not criticize him. I used the same technique he did to illustrate my point. Many people have chimed in and agree that his actions have been annoying. That is my point. Do others feel the same...I think that answer is obvious. Are we going to do something about it...apparently not. As a result, I will not visit often. Let's face it...the number of people that visit this site is part of what pays the bills through advertising. Keep up this approach and the site will whither away...

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Why not ignore threads he starts if you don't want to deal with the topics he raises and his aggressive comments? I don't read or respond to every thread on this site.

The problem with your suggestion, jem_is_bi, from my POV, is that bisexualdotcom’s ignore button only works when I’m signed-in. It might surprise you to know that myself and many other regular visitors of this website, often prefer to read through the forum without signing-in. While we’re not logged-in, we have no choice to ignore, and we must sift-and-sort through the noise to tune in a signal.

There is something else more important, that all clear-thinking members should consider and consider well: Every so often, not infrequently, a partner or spouse of a bisexual person – having just recently discovered that their loved one is bisexual – will come upon this website, in their quest to understand the new world they’ve been thrown into. Additionally, the curious will also be brought here for the first time, looking for answers and perhaps for better questions (which are much more valuable). Whatever the case, when they come to bisexualdotcom for the first time, they will not be logged-in either.

For any number of reasons, people ‘lurk’ this website much more often than they login and set-up an account with an ignore list. Even if you went to this length, the fuck troll is keen and well practiced, subverting even your own private attempts to enjoy the site as you should have an expectation to do. Instead, you and I – and everyone ‘lurking’ this website are literally molested by an un-ending, non-stop written fixation upon a singular aspect of male proto-sexuality; a bodily function, actually – the all-important male ejaculation.

What bothers me about this, isn’t the vulgarity, isn’t the cum-dripping aspect of it – I am certainly no prude – it’s that I suspect this is done in an effort to make all bisexuals seem to be what we are typically not. This flooding the forum with cum-dripping crap is done with a view towards making all bisexuals seem depraved and selfishly fixated on a single moment that is always punctuated with spooge. (If it were at least well-written, it might be better tolerated, but “Pole_Smoker” ain’t no kinda writer.)

I think he’s doing it, to make bisexuals seem like cum-fixated freaks, rather than the often complex, always multi-dimensional individuals that we truly are. It’s a smear campaign.

For fucks’ sakes, “Pole_Smoker” (or whateverthefuckyourfuckingnameisyoufuck); why do you take such satisfaction, getting around our forum rules and community standards (unwritten and oft trampled though they are)? Why, when you get banned, do you use a proxy server to create a new account and continue with the same boorish behaviour that draws routine rebuke? Why do you enjoy subverting people’s ignore lists, by always changing your name and using multiple accounts? How can you draw pleasure, or grant upon yourself ‘cuckoo kudos’ for tricking people into thinking you’re someone else? How do you get off like this? Is there nothing better for you to do?

NEWSFLASH: Cumming is so common, and your fixation upon it is so base and terminally boring; I can’t imagine you’re interest almost exclusively below the belt, has anything to do with a bona fide sexuality. It’s too single-aspect and abusive in its vulgarity to be about sexuality. Rather, I think it’s an abuse. You’re like a flasher. You want to force your crude “thoughts” on all of us (and calling your unthinking topics “thoughts” is very generous of me, which you don’t deserve). You especially want to jam-up the “Recent Posts” board to flood that view of the forum, which also floods the forum itself. You want to get around everyone’s ignore list, by having multiple accounts and different names, always lying, lying, lying, lying, lying, lying, because you’re a lying fucker.

FYI: In my RL community, a flasher is likely to take a thumping before getting hauled-off by the cops. He’ll be put before the courts and the press, and the cops will find all those who want to testify against him. If convicted, he’ll go to jail. When/if he gets out, he’ll be a registered sex offender, and he’ll receive the scorn of the community that he deserves. He’ll be kept at arms length, and won’t be able to interact with the community in general, the way that normal people can. Repeat sex offenders – like the “me-first” kind of people they are – eventually lose their turn in prison, and die with a shank up their ass. This is ultimately, how community safety is upheld in my community. I only wish we had a similar option for you, because your repeat, abusive, rule-and-standard subverting behaviour on bisexualdotcom is reprehensible and low.

Low.

NEWSFLASH: Taking your satisfaction in the displeasure of others is anti-social by definition. It’s a clear indication that you truly are a “Fucker” and no kind of Lover. I pity the man you’re cumming on/in, because I know it’s all about you.

So, what’s the situation, then? Are you wealthy (because you don’t seem to have a workday) and you’re bottom boy is the poor and grateful kind, is that it?

Sort of a “Daddy/Son” kind of thing you’ve arranged? Is that it, “Pole_Smoker”?

Or are you a “Cute Couple” with a thriving social life, interacting amicably with a collection of fine friends of all persuasions and both genders? Is that what you’d have us believe?

Then why do you lend the overpowering impression that the truth with you is generally more judgemental, antisocial and grotesque?

Why do you circumvent bans? Ignore warnings? Create multiple accounts? Use different personas? Proxy servers?

MOST ESPECIALLY: Why do you flood the board?

If you stopped flooding the board with umpteen new topics per day; that would be a HUGE IMPROVEMENT. But, of course, you can’t help yourself, because it’s the flooding that you get off on, isn’t it?

Flooding the board with umpteen new topics per day is effectively, how you attempt to dominate and control bisexualdotcom, isn’t it? That’s what you enjoy, you fucking fucker.

I can tell that you’re a very “taking”, “me”-oriented, selfish and self-centered type of narcissistic person, and that you take pains to pretend to be generous. You’re not generous at all. In truth, you are essentially inconsiderate and uncaring. You exact a price for every penny, and everything else is all for your benefit. I’m sure that your control of the purse strings in your “relationship” (if it even exists), is the only way for you to feel secure. It’s obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog62 View Post
    And what have you done on the forum? You have started 5 threads in your time here, 4 of them are about Pole Smoker. Maybe if you or someone else would start some new threads then he wouldn't feel like it was all up to him. Why do you feel the need to whine and condemn someone who is trying to liven up this forum?
    See, now, that’s the kind of thing the fuck would write while signed-in under a different account. But, I’m going to respond as if you’re a real person who is not actually a different account controlled by the same fuck I’ve referenced above.

Do you know how internet forums are supposed to work? I can tell not, because if you did, you wouldn’t be making such a suggestion.

Flooding the forum is not livening anything up. Creating umpteen threads per day is not an interesting thing to do, especially when the majority of them are fixated on male ejaculation, which isn’t even a particularly bisexual thing to do.

Perhaps you don’t know how internet discussion forums are supposed to work, because this is the only forum you participate in, and this is all that you know. Well, elsewhere, people don’t flood the forum with unimportant topics of transient interest. For these kinds of things, they’ll use a single thread, or a chat room. Creating umpteen threads is like changing the topic of discussion continuously. It disrupts ongoing discussions that might actually go somewhere. Instead, because of this fucker troll, we’ve got a proliferation of incredibly superficial, single-focus “threads” of cum jazzed-out all over the place, gobbing-up any decent view of what might be worth reading on here.

Why do you think “Pole_Smoker” should feel any obligation to start so many threads? Why can he not respond to existing threads?

Why do you think ‘runaway thread proliferation’ has any effect “livening up this forum’? Many people have complained about it. Many more people don’t like it either. Almost nobody does this, and nobody has ever done it more than this fucker. Or, is that you?

For me and many others, when it’s obvious that we have someone here who is intent on breaking rules, offending others’ sensibilities and generally flooding the forum with inane topics of puerile “interest” (which are so utterly boring); even getting around ignore lists and circumventing bans by using a never-ending litany of usernames and proxy servers (i.e. cheating, trespassing, abuse, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    This is really a first to find someone posting a thread about another member. Being bisexual is hard enough then to find someone trying to judge another one on their sexual preferences is really beyond me. The whole purpose of this site is to discuss the issues that go with being bisexual, and sometimes that includes anything relating to sexuality. My god, so many of us have to stay in the closet with regards to their sexuality this site provides a venue to discuss. Then I come on and find someone posting a thread to judge someone else? Well, all I can say is that old saying when you point your finger at someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you. I would suggest that any judging occurring on this site should be carefully thought through, what private thoughts do you have that could be judged as well?

With regards to pole_smokers comment on circumcision, he is only wanting discussion on this issue. I for one am against it and many others have voiced opinions for. I am not judging anyone for cutting but I as well as Pole_smoker have facts about the issue that one should know so they can make totally educated decisions on the matter.

As far as his other threads, one needs to look at the content of others to see if the comments about him are justified..they are not. I have seen far more from other members but where is the thread about what should we do with those members? I would suggest leaving judgement to your own self, that includes all of us including myself.
    JUSTLUVIN,

I am going to do you the courtesy of assuming that you are a real person and not yet another incarnation of the same troll who has been stalking bisexualdotcom for a long while now, using different monikers at will. You need to be clear about what has rubbed so many of us the wrong way, here.

Aside from the fact that this troll is circumventing previous bans by setting up another account under a different name; having a fucker like this haunt this website is like keeping a shark in your swimming pool. Nobody can fully relax, even with just a toe in the water. For that matter, we should all assume that this same sick person is in the habit of logging on with different user names, perhaps posting in support of one another. Why? Who the fuck knows? But it doesn’t sit well with me and I am sure others would rather this person go elsewhere or just “quit it”.

To be specific here: It isn’t the vulgarity that is most offensive. The base depravity isn’t such a bother, either. The sophomoric (good word, tenni) and puerile nature of the bulk of what he posts would even be tolerable, except that this fucker has a hard-on for starting new threads, periodically changing his user name (to subvert user’s ignore lists and the bans he has earned).

IMO, that’s the whole problem, right there. The rampant thread-starting by this “top fucker / pole smoker” character. Effectively, he’s using the thread title to message brief burst of crap under the guise of some kind of poll. He is making it harder for anything else to be communicated among consenting adults.

He claims to be a normal person, and goes to pains to regale us with testimony of his sexual satisfaction and the fine life he enjoys with his large group of friends of various persuasions and genders. (Why don’t I believe it, then?) I have to wonder, when he’s at the table at a restaurant with all of them, or at a dinner party or whatever, if every other thing out of his mouth is a new topic of discussion.

How about it, “Pole_Smoker”, do you change topics that often when you’re in conversation? Do you bomb everyone with questions, continuously?

I can’t believe you do, because you’d have been thrown into a padded cell by now, and likely wouldn’t have 24/7 internet access the way you (so painfully) seem to.

The fact is, “Pole_Smoker” (or whatever you’ll call yourself): You think you’re clever, because you can play “mind games” with (unsuspecting) people online. For the life of me, I don’t know why you spend so much of your time, doing what you’re doing; when you know it’s not appreciated. I suppose your apparent joy in it is what makes you antisocial. You know that you’re not welcome here, you’ve been banned multiple times; but still you create a new account and spend your time here, posting the same kind of crap. You think it makes you clever, that you can maintain multiple accounts at bisexualdotcom and whip many of us into a furor by flooding the forum with the purulent wonderings of an obviously maladapted individual.

Why so many threads? Why flood the forum?

I have to wonder if it is some kind of weird attempt to smear bisexuals. Or is it all some kind of effort to seize control of the URL? Make it hard for Drew to cash-in, and eventually he’ll drop the domain? (I doubt it, BTW, ever working for you.)

Consider that every so often, we get a genuine new member who has just found out that their spouse/partner has same-sex or bisexual attractions/orientations. They come to bisexualdotcom looking for answers; and what do they find, but a bunch of cum dripping threads started by Pole_Smoker or whatever (or the same guy, with multiple accounts). I have to wonder if this is the real purpose behind Pole_Smoker flooding the forum with juvenile BS – its done to make bisexuals look bad, base, depraved and degenerate, whereas bisexuals, IMO, are generally the opposite: GGG good, giving, game, other-oriented rather than self-centered; often selfless, even denying themselves (theoretical) complete sexual satisfaction by observing monogamous pair-bonding. IMO, most genuine bisexuals are more like “Lovers” than they are “Fuckers”. For this reason alone, I have to wonder how bisexual this Pole Smoker character actually is. I think he’d like to pass himself as bi, but in truth he is a self-loathing homo (often characterized by abusive and persistent vulgarity).

Generally powerless elsewhere in his world, he enjoys throwing a wrench into our works here at bisexualdotcom.

If he could throw actual faeces, he would (being the monkey that he is).
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Nov 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM. Reason: Fixed spacing.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Exactly. This is a bisexual sex site for adults. Who knew that other bisexual adults (not you hyper) are such prudes?
    It’s not about us being prudes. It’s about you circumventing bans, using a string of different user names, maintaining multiple accounts, and especially flooding the forum with a tirade of new topics. If this website were a dinner table, you’d never be invited for a meal, ever again. If this website were a meeting, you’d be ejected for disrupting the proceedings. The only way you’re able to do what you do, is by breaking rules and working around them, ignoring warnings and continuing with what others have asked be stopped. That is antisocial behaviour, any way you cut it. It’s not clever, it’s barely the semblance of domination and control; but because it’s done without consent and in writing, it is literally assault, if not actually assault.

That’s how it is being perceived, by many of us, because that’s what it is. It doesn’t “liven the place up”, all it is, is a churn of infantile, superficial BS.

Actually, yes it does liven the basically dead site up. Many people have PM'd and emailed me, or posted thanking me for creating polls.

No I'm not lying. Even you yourself PM'd/emailed me thanking me for my poll on 9/11 being inside or not. Other people who have emailed me have posted here in this thread.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 11, 2014 at 8:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    ................ REDACTED....................................Kind of disagree about a sticky ignore list thread. I think this would incur harsh feelings in the membership and ultimately just not end well for any. Being able to ignore anyone you choose for whatever reason/s ought to remain a free and secure choice for all members. If members publicize their ignore lists, an eventual herd mentality will creep in. It will become mandatory to reveal your discretion and that would ultimately remove choice. You would have to not ignore this one or that one to be part of whichever clique, or simply to remain as a member in any capacity on the site.

I agree with Joe being able to ignore me if he chooses. He doesn't even need to tell me he is, or isn't ignoring me. Either way that is his choice. Maybe next month he'll ignore 12VoltMan, maybe I am ignoring Drew this week. It could be that Annika is really steamed at my comment over doves pharting in Katmandu effecting the weather patterns in outer Mongolia, and she has ignored me for a week in order to give us both a chance to cool down. Does that matter? Only to each individual. It does not need to be a public spectacle....................... REDACTED
    I might agree with you, in principle, except that a big part of the problem is that this guy gets banned periodically, and quickly comes back under a new name. This defeats my ignore attempt, on top of circumventing his ban.

I don't think things would get 'cliquey' the way you've described. But I do think that notorious individuals should be pointed-out as a menace, so that others can avoid them. That's all I was going for with the iggy thread suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Actually, yes it does liven the basically dead site up. Many people have PM'd and emailed me, or posted thanking me for creating polls.
    You're a liar. I suspect some of those are alternate accounts set up by you yourself, under a different moniker.

That's how you do.

Sorry....but this message was meant to be in response to Dog2s post.

Quote Originally Posted by BareHunter45 View Post
    I have 300 posts...you have 87....what does that prove?? Never said I was a more prolific poster or that he should not post. My objection is that he is hogging the posts. I come here for many things...discussions....interesting posts...titilation...eroticism and to socialize. I have responded to many posts. I do not object to the topics per se...just the number of similar posts on these topics. When I log on I want to hear from and socialize with many people and different ideas...not just pole-smoker...which is all there is sometimes...that is my objection. I did not criticize him. I used the same technique he did to illustrate my point. Many people have chimed in and agree that his actions have been annoying. That is my point. Do others feel the same...I think that answer is obvious. Are we going to do something about it...apparently not. As a result, I will not visit often. Let's face it...the number of people that visit this site is part of what pays the bills through advertising. Keep up this approach and the site will whither away...

seems like all the energy everyone is expending on the smoked pole is what is feeding his energy
    its like he draws strength from it

Quote Originally Posted by lookin2tryit View Post
    seems like all the energy everyone is expending on the smoked pole is what is feeding his energy
    its like he draws strength from it
    I just wish he would do a better job at picking interesting topics instead of 50 kinds of sex trivia questions posted in one evening of activity.
    JEM

Lightbulb Re: What shall we do with a run away pole smoker?

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I just wish he would do a better job at picking interesting topics instead of 50 kinds of sex trivia questions posted in one evening of activity.
    He is neither that intelligent, nor creative enough, nor curious enough, to come up with better poll topics or be of any genuine use to us here. He clearly knows nothing about genuine polling, because even good data for most of his concoctions, wouldn’t prove or disprove anything worth knowing. He is no kind of pollster, he’s a spammer and a troll.

I doubt he’s even sexually experienced the way he claims, and I now doubt any information he’s offered on his self – all of it. The most probable profile for this character is that he is a deeply under-employed, desperately under-sexed adult CHILD still living under his parent’s roof. This explains the non-stop/ all-hours internet access, the sexual frustration and the juvenile ignorance displayed in much of what he types. It would seem our only hope for relief from this guy, is that he gets a job, gets kicked-out of his parent’s house or that he tops himself somehow. Personally, I think he lacks the courage for suicide, and so either homelessness or prison is his likely terminal scenario. It just fits with his antisocial nature.

I think he attempts to project his ideal self, which is extremely difficult for him in RL, and (seemingly) oh so much more easy for him here at bisexualdotcom. That’s why he’s fixated on doing what he is doing, where he is doing it.

I admit: I have given him some thought now, unlike anyone else on this website. That’s not to his credit, of course. It’s just that he’s one sick puppy, and he’s been vomiting and shitting and shedding and gnawing on the entire forum. His desperation is palpable. The fucker is a fiend for “Recent Threads”. It is problematic for the rest of us, and we don't have the option to drown him. Or..............maybe.......... do we?

EUREKA!

To help remedy this pole_smoker situation, I suggest the following FOUR POINT PLAN.

1. If you are curious to read a pole_smoker poll, please do so while signed-out. This way, the “Views” counter will not advance, and it will look as though nobody is even reading them. He'll hate that, because it denies him the validation he craves.

2. I suggest we all BUMP MORE OFTEN, because he seems to want to dominate the "Recent Threads" board, most of all, and we can deny him this 'pleasure'. Just pick a thread that you like, and make sure it was NOT STARTED BY POLE SMOKER, and type the word “Bump” (or any other comment you care to make), just to bring it back up to the top of the listings. If you pick a nice one, nobody will complain. If your bumping helps to push a STUPID poll_smoker poll off the “Recent Threads” board, I for one will cheer you!

3. Conversely, if you think a pole_smoker poll has merit, then do BUMP that one, but try not to feed his stupider, dumber, crasser ones. Anything to ‘bump up’ quality threads and posts and ‘flush down’ the bulk of pole_smoker’s STUPID FUCKING polls.

4. If you don’t like what pole_smoker is doing here, please visit his profile and leave a “Visitor Comment” to that effect.
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Nov 12, 2014 at 3:49 AM. Reason: Fixed spacing.

is ignore a problem for ppl with issue with user?