Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What shall we do with a run away pole smoker?

I might have actually believed that if you had also said that they required that you didn't speak.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Nope.

I have been with many women and men who have told me how they highly prefer, or only want a male partner that's intact since sex with an intact man is more fun, enjoyable, and pleasurable than it is with guys who are cut/mutilated.
    I fail to see why that proves that you have a superior dick. My long time male partner is uncut. But, that has no significance to me. It does not enhance my pleasure or detract from my pleasure of sex with him. However, maybe my opinion should be ignored.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    I might have actually believed that if you had also said that they required that you didn't speak.

^
    I don't care if you believe it, or don't. That's what's happened lots of times.

238 poles since August......and counting.
    We are not all psychiatrists, but you don't need to be a plumber to recognize a burst pipe.
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

He and his penis have much in common.
    They are both undercover dicks.

The lyrics are NSFW but offer much good guidance on handling pole_fucko...... ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    The lyrics are NSFW but offer much good guidance on handling pole_fucko...... ENJOY!
    I loved the Geto Boys! This song is fitting.

Here's a clip from "Office Space" featuring that same Geto Boys tune and what I'd love to do to pole_fucko..........

Here's a clip from "Office Space" featuring that same Geto Boys tune and what I'd love to do to pole_fucko..........
    As much as I love the movie and I love the Geto Boys, be careful what you say. It could get you in trouble. I remembered awhile ago before I got married, I was on CollarMe.com and was chatting with this one hot chick. Before I could meet her, she wanted me to meet a guy and pleasure him first. I declined and she got pissed off and was threatening to blackmail me by telling the Navy that I was bisexual a few years before the ban was lifted. I went on deployment to the Middle East, came back, moved to Virginia with my soon to be ex-wife and never met her. However the guy that I was supposed to have pleasured was found murdered. Apparently, the girl that I was chatting with online was the guy and he was running scams on military men for what he was trying to blackmail me for. So a detective from Florida was interviewing me over the phone as a person of interest. I denied ever meeting the guy and instead met my future ex-wife instead. I got NCIS to help me out on the investigation and never heard about the case again.

As much as I felt the person deserved what he got, it was still wrong. As much as we both dislike this individual like pole_smoker, it was still wrong for me to threatened his life online. I don't know the creep and I don't want to know him. He doesn't know me either and can make all the accusations he wants. I just don't care about this guy and not wasting my time bad mouthing him anymore.

There are some SUGGESTIONS I would like to offer all reasonable, level-headed members of bisexualdotcom; if you appreciate this place for what it was and can be again.

The first is: Find a thread that has merit in your eyes, and make a post there to further that discussion. You might have to do some deep digging, but those threads are still there if you search DEEP into the forum. Do this today for three reasons. First and foremost, to help ‘elevate’ this place (hopefully) above the painfully boring tirade foisted upon us by that fucker, “pole_smoker”. You don’t have to post poetry. Just be genuine. (Unlike that facetious pole_fucker.) The second reason to do this is to help us hose some of pole_smoker’s shit off the ‘Recent Threads’ board on the homepage. He’ll likely hate to see anyone else’s thread there, but fuck him, right? The third is because discussion threads that grow ‘stale’ beyond a secret limit set by Drew, will become ‘Locked’ and end-up in an archive, rather than the discussion forum.

The second thing to do: Make greater use of the ‘Subscribe to Thread’ feature of bisexualdotcom. Rather than relying on the “Recent Threads” board (which pole_fucko has effectively hijacked, much to the consternation of many); the “Subscribe to Thread” feature offers a few *powerful options* to customize your personal experience at bisexualdotcom (including ‘pushed notifications’). To do so, go to the first page of any thread you like, and right above that first post in the thread, on the right hand side, you will see a link for “Thread Tools” and by clicking it, one of the options you’ll discover is “Subscribe to this Thread”. Click on that. You will see further options for “Notification Type” and “Folders”, which you can combine powerfully to greatly improve your experience here at bisexualdotcom – pole_smoker be damned!

The third suggestion is simply to avoid adding to the problem of ‘Thread Spam’ that we’re having with pole_smoker. Of course, I do realize that you might think that I’ve added to the problem myself, and I wouldn’t argue otherwise, except to say that I’m sorry I can be disruptive while dealing with a disruption. It’s a necessary evil, I’d suggest, because that BS really ticks me off and I’m not alone in that regard. Rest assured, I am eager to get back to discussing more interesting topics with actual bisexuals (instead of BS from that self-loathing homo pole_smoker).

So, to be specific, try to avoid “Thread Spam” by observing the following TWO FRIENDLY SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THREAD CREATION:

Avoid thread titles that are “click bait”, i.e. non-descriptive, non-specific or confusing. Thread titles should help readers decide if they want to click, not tempt, trick or tease them to click. As ethical bisexuals, let us keep our soliciting to sex (whether literal, figurative or actual) with each other – and leave our clicks alone! While you’re at it: Make sure the first few words in your first post, summarize what the *new* thread is about, which you can elaborate further, later in that same starting post. This is helpful because the beginning words of the beginning post of a thread will appear as ‘pop-up text’ when you mouse-over the thread’s title on the ‘Recent Threads’ board. Clarifying everything up-front, will help readers make informed clicks.

Avoid starting threads for transient or non-persistent purposes. Threads (in most forums online) are usually devoted to ongoing discussions, not chit-chat, nothing temporary or passing, and no “personal topics” which would better belong in a chat room. Chat rooms are where transient-interest “posts” belong. Such “statements” are not supposed to be used as thread/topic titles!

Of course, I do understand that bisexualdotcom isn’t like other (work related) online forums, and I also recognize that it isn’t a good idea to try to shoehorn this place into what the “ideal” forum is. This isn’t a work-related site and sex is supposed to be playful (however you define that), and so we can bend rules for reasons of humour and cheer, and occasionally for ‘housekeeping’ with such threads as “Dear So-and-So: Your Inbox is Full!” or fun and games like “Label Recognition”. That kind of thing boils down to ‘hominess’ and I wouldn’t want to curtail any of that if it helps my fellow bisexuals have some sexy bisexual fun.

All I’m sayin’ is that there is a better way to use this place than we are availing ourselves of. Just imagine these two scenarios:

IMAGINE: A series of tornadoes are snaking across Kansas, and one member starts a thread entitled (something like) “Keep safe from those storms peeps!” which is both click bait and transient (though quite common to see here). While I empathize with the sentiment expressed; no one in genuine danger of the storms is likely to get this message in time. Inherently, interest in such a topic will last only hours, at most; yet will remain in the bisexualdotcom database FOREVER (or until purged, which imposes an administrative cost). OTOH if there was instead a thread for “Kansas (and bordering areas) Bisexuals and Bisexuality”, peeps in Kansas can actually subscribe to that thread (in advance) and so a post there could actually get “pushed” right to someone’s handset/smartphone (assuming their notifications and email are set-up to allow it). In this scenario, a *post* remarking “Keep safe from those storms peeps!” that was made in a ‘Kansas-dedicated’ thread – this would be a very good thing, and perhaps even provide first warning for someone. This is infinitely better than the way we’re (collectively) doing things now, with ‘Thread Spam’ that does little more than gum-up the works (particularly the ‘Recent Threads’ board).

IMAGINE: You want to organize and plan for some kind of ‘bisexual event’ like a meat-and-greet barbecue in a city park somewhere, let’s say in Kansas City. The problem with your plan is that you’ve only got a month to make it happen, because the idea just hit you and summertime is short. (Too short!) If you come here to bisexualdotcom and start a new thread with a title like “Bisexual BBQ in Kansas City Park July 4”, only peeps who see that thread during those thirty days, will even hear about it before it happens.

Consider that most members don’t visit all that often, and many, many members haven’t visited in years, for whatever reason. Posting a new thread will do nothing for them, and you’ll miss them completely. OTOH, if you post in that SAME, ALREADY STARTED THREAD “Kansas (and bordering areas) Bisexuals and Bisexuality”, AND IF bisexuals in Kansas can get it together by subscribing to that thread and setting up their notifications and email properly; EVEN IF many members haven’t been here in a great long while, they’ll still get that notification and your turn-out will be GREAT because of it!

Can you dig it? Can you dig it?

PS: I do realize that I don’t have any authority here whatsoever, and so no grounds to be setting rules or asking others to do as I say. I AM NOT A MOD HERE and I’m not pretending to be one (although I have volunteered for the privilege, just as I’ve encouraged others to do as well). The above are offered only as *FRIENDLY SUGGESTIONS* and they are no more onerous than what I observe myself.

PPS: To be clear on my third suggestion regarding not contributing to ‘Thread Spam’; some people have voiced the opinion that ‘sparring’ with pole_smoker is tantamount to ‘feeding the troll’; and I want to explain why I don’t think this is the case.

Although I am not a psychologist or psychiatrist; I do have an undergrad in psychology and I frequently undertake my own version of profiling and assessments because of my work. Managing often difficult personalities and their sometimes abnormal psychology, to orchestrate complex undertakings successfully – this is my daily work. I know people, because I study what makes them tick, and this “pole_smoker” has definitely given us a lot to study. (NB: This is only the most recent, most problematic account/username used by the same problem person.)

Whereas most normal members of bisexualdotcom come here because they are curious, interested, wondering or are otherwise horny or they just want to share, flirt and play (all of which are legit reasons); our resident “pole_smoker” comes here for his version of validation. He extracts this ‘validation’ from everyone who visits bisexualdotcom, particularly those of us who post; at a significant nuisance cost to everyone. He derives this false validation from dominating the ‘Recent Threads’ board (I know, WTF? Right?) and by playing his version of “mind games”.

It seems to me, a major motivation behind his “mind games” is to help paint a decidedly negative impression of bisexuals and bisexuality. I have wondered if these “mind games” featuring vulgar and imagistic inanity are intended to be off-putting for newbie site visitors, to repulse them from the very idea of bisexuality. I have even considered if some dedicated/fanatical group (like the Mormon Church?) has an active ‘smear campaign’ running against this website, similar to COINTELPRO. Note that the Mormon Church of JC and LDS has been caught illegally spending $25 Million to defeat same sex marriage in California; all because they see bisexuality as the “gateway to gay” and this threatens their entire theology. (Please note I’m using the term “mind games” ironically and sarcastically at the same time).

For the time being, let us assume pole_smoker is just a single sick individual, and not the figurehead of some organization. This assumption reveals a number of dead-giveaways as to his underlying psychological motivations.

His overly frequent invocation of his “partner” and constantly referencing what he and his “partner” are into and do and how his “partner” and him were whateverelsehecanthinkof-yada-fucking-yada…“partner”……. yada…. This gives me the overpowering impression that his “partner” doesn’t even exists.

His whole “partner” thing just seems so contrived. So desperate! Pretty much every time he mentions his “partner” it’s to testify as to how thoroughly he agrees with him. (Yeah, right!) Now, I know some peeps, and even counting among them many people who have been married for decades – I don’t know anyone who takes as many opportunities to reference their partner, usually as “back up” or other proof of what he thinks/does himself, as does our resident pole_smoker.

It’s just not believable.

Even considering those normal people I know who are frequently mentioning their partner, there’s usually an anecdote there, or a joke at their expense, or conversely some self-deprecating humour that hinges on something their partner did or said. There is depth there, back-story of the genuine kind.

But, that’s not what we get from pole_smoker.

Instead, we get lies best read-out in a child’s voice – a child’s voice make-believing, trying desperately to convince us in some quest for validation. In fact, I can’t find anyone else at bisexualdotcom who seems so desperate for such validation from the rest of us. There is nobody here trying as hard to convince us of something, anything, as hard as this pole_fucker is trying to convince us how well-adjusted and happily partnered and sexually satisfied he is.

This is because WE DON’T GIVE A FUCK! WE TRULY DON’T CARE and most people with any sense about them recognize that and don’t try to “relate” in this way. Instead, normal people share, they share questions and answers and jokes and stories and they flirt. This pole_fucker doesn’t function this way. He mal-functions. He is a defective person.

What really stinks-out-loud is the incongruity between his supposedly ‘intact’ status (uncut dick), coupled with his rabid anti-circumcision stance concomitant with his NON-STOP penis/ejaculation/cum fixation. This profile-behaviour doesn’t add-up: It is incongruent.

As someone who is intact myself I am sure that if I ever am lucky enough to have a son, that he’ll be kept intact while he is on ‘my watch’; and so the whole ‘circumcision debate’ doesn’t really resonate with me. It’s just not something I can get fired-up about; partly because it doesn’t and won’t affect me or mine, and partly because there are other evils in this world that I’m more worried about. Accordingly, circumcision isn’t an issue I’m likely to get all hot-and-bothered about, let alone as volcano-like as is this pole_smoker. I’m pretty sure most intact guys feel the same. But this pole_smoker takes a different tack.

Altogether, taken in aggregate, a clearer picture begins to emerge:

1) Which explains why his parental/caregivers were so distant and aloof during his formative years, and

2)
    Also explains why they developed the habit of discussing him in the third-person sense (even while in the same room with him).

3)
    The penis/ejaculation/cum fixation is inherently self-centred; and is thematically evident in his thread spam, his posts and many of his suspected alternate usernames. The apparent strength and sharpness of the fixation clearly indicates significant early childhood disturbance, as well as continuing sexual dysfunction. It is likely that he has great difficulty “achieving” and maintaining an erection, and likely has problems bringing himself to orgasm. (I outright dismiss his fallacious claims of having a partner – I just don’t buy it – it all seems like childish make-believe.)

4)
    Almost as plentiful as his annoying polls, are his rabidly anti-circumcision messages – which are highly unusual from someone who is supposed to be intact. “Methinks thee doth protest too much!”

The picture coming into focus, I assess; centers on the botched circumcision suffered by pole_smoker. His parents, burdened with guilt, remained distant and aloof all his life; and discussing him in the third-person was fundamentally, just the way it always was for him. Many, deep psychological scars were imparted to pole_smoker stemming from this one incident very early in his life. Likely, the attempted corrective surgeries later in life were persistently painful as well, and obviously not entirely successful, otherwise he’d be a better adjusted adult than he is.

It is clear, there was a great deal of pain involved, and it has left its mark. I can see it clear across the internet.

I actually feel sorry for him.

But this isn’t the place for him to exercise his demons. He should find a support group somewhere, for men suffering from botched circumcisions and the psychosexual mal-adaptations and dysfunctions that arise from them.

It would be the best thing for him, and the best that any of us could wish for him. Anything else that serves to perpetuate the validation he seeks here; is in truth, a cruelty to all of us, and especially to him.

So, while it is certainly true that everyone else posting here is seeking legit attention for the things they type; this pole_smoker is seeking a particular kind of attention for himself known as ‘validation’. He desperately needs this because he is so terminally insecure. Understand that this isn’t about someone exchanging views or trying to understand themselves or others, sharing and discussing based on their life experience and the perspective of accumulated wisdom. That’s not what pole_smoker is doing here.

Instead, pole_smoker doesn’t want anyone to challenge anything he types on bisexualdotcom. He wants us to just ‘swallow it’ because he comes here to pretend and make-believe in a *futile* attempt to feel better about himself (which he never can). Of course, it doesn’t make rational sense to normal people, which is precisely what characterizes it as abnormal psychology.

If we try to ignore him, the problem will persist indefinitely because he can never find ‘relief’ here by doing what he is doing. It’ll only get worse, and it’ll do him no favours either. Certainly, all the rest of us will suffer for it as well; as will this website (likely until its effective death).

If we ‘engage’ with him and effectively ‘feed the troll’ by addressing him directly in any way; this too won’t help (as others here have suggested). The reason why this tactic won’t help is twofold. First, because he feeds on negativity and second because engaging with him directly still affords him opportunities to foist his judgemental BS on the rest of us.

I recommend that we don’t ignore him. (Name a single classroom teacher who ever ‘ignored’ a problem child, and I’ll show you an ineffective teacher with no control of the classroom.) I also recommend that we don’t address him directly. Instead, we should do what his parents did, which he found so distasteful. We should only ever discuss this troll in the ‘third person’ sense, ensuring that he knows for sure that we know he is full of shit.

It’s not about ‘stooping to his level’ and going all-negative in some kind of mud-slinging competition. (I agree that this wouldn’t help, and that it would be bad for the forum.) Rather, it’s just about calling it like I/we see it; and I do believe a consensus opinion of pole_smoker was formed a long time ago.
    I hope your employer is not paying for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by larrywilldo View Post
    I hope your employer is not paying for this post.
    Don't worry, I am self employed (and you are quite presumptuous).

"Check yourself, don't project yourself!"
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Nov 28, 2014 at 2:29 PM. Reason: Added lyric at end from rap song I can't remember now.

It is so simple and easy to remove from view any posts by anyone who offends you. Go to the person's profile. On the left side of the page below his/her avatar is a list of possible actions. The third one is, "add to ignore list." Click on that and you never have to see any posts by the offender, ever more.

Quote Originally Posted by FullSpectrum View Post
    It is so simple and easy to remove from view any posts by anyone who offends you. Go to the person's profile. On the left side of the page below his/her avatar is a list of possible actions. The third one is, "add to ignore list." Click on that and you never have to see any posts by the offender, ever more.
    Nice CUT cock on your profile picture. Beautifully sculpted. It is up to the individual if they choose to let the guy get underneath their skin. Best thing to do is just don't comment back to his comments. He loves the attention and when you don't comment back, he probably hates it and feels rejected. He feeds on hate and just don't let him control you.

I'm waiting for polls on which hand people use while pleasuring themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredT77 View Post
    Nice CUT cock on your profile picture. Beautifully sculpted. It is up to the individual if they choose to let the guy get underneath their skin. Best thing to do is just don't comment back to his comments. He loves the attention and when you don't comment back, he probably hates it and feels rejected. He feeds on hate and just don't let him control you.
    I will kill you dead! That, is a promise! I will mutilate you if you ever have the balls to show up to Florida. Chainsaw. You chickenshit coward!
    You're the only troll and bully here.

what's it like to be completely obsessed with someone you don't even really know?

BTW that cut dick is gross. It's very dry, and mutilated as all cut dicks are.

I prayed to God for forgiveness of my words and for your soul. May God be with you.

I finally just blocked him and no longer see any of his dribble. It's kind of like having a good sneeze.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    I finally just blocked him and no longer see any of his dribble. It's kind of like having a good sneeze.
    Yeah it's not worth getting all upset. I have said some bad things about this person last week. He can point out all the things he wants, he can do all the low blows he wants against me and my son, but in the end, it just makes him look bad. I'm choosing to turn the other cheek and just walk away. Nobody ever beat my ass growing up because I always knew it was never worth fighting and just walked away.

As much as I love the movie and I love the Geto Boys, be careful what you say. It could get you in trouble. I remembered awhile ago before I got married, I was on CollarMe.com and was chatting with this one hot chick. Before I could meet her, she wanted me to meet a guy and pleasure him first. I declined and she got pissed off and was threatening to blackmail me by telling the Navy that I was bisexual a few years before the ban was lifted. I went on deployment to the Middle East, came back, moved to Virginia with my soon to be ex-wife and never met her. However the guy that I was supposed to have pleasured was found murdered. Apparently, the girl that I was chatting with online was the guy and he was running scams on military men for what he was trying to blackmail me for. So a detective from Florida was interviewing me over the phone as a person of interest. I denied ever meeting the guy and instead met my future ex-wife instead. I got NCIS to help me out on the investigation and never heard about the case again.

As much as I felt the person deserved what he got, it was still wrong. As much as we both dislike this individual like pole_smoker, it was still wrong for me to threatened his life online. I don't know the creep and I don't want to know him. He doesn't know me either and can make all the accusations he wants. I just don't care about this guy and not wasting my time bad mouthing him anymore.
    ^^^^^ JaredT77,

I hear what you're sayin'.......................

..................... maintain plausible deniability, and have a really good alabi.

No probs........ way ahead of you.
    Last edited by BiBedBud; Nov 30, 2014 at 10:11 PM.

^^^^^ JaredT77,

I hear what you're sayin'.......................

..................... maintain plausible deniability, and have a really good alabi.

No probs........ way ahead of you.
    I didn't need a alibi because I never met the person. I called that guy's bluff and he did nothing. Even if he did tell the Navy, he had nothing but naked pictures and heresay. Just need to ignore the negativity and bullshit online. I'm not saying anything negative about pole_smoker anymore. Pole_smoker can bring up all the bullshit he wants that I said to him. I'm not doing anything to the guy, it's not worth it. He wants to still feud with me then that's his problem because he's not pushing my buttons anymore.

I didn't need a alibi because I never met the person. I called that guy's bluff and he did nothing. Even if he did tell the Navy, he had nothing but naked pictures and heresay. Just need to ignore the negativity and bullshit online. I'm not saying anything negative about pole_smoker anymore. Pole_smoker can bring up all the bullshit he wants that I said to him. I'm not doing anything to the guy, it's not worth it. He wants to still feud with me then that's his problem because he's not pushing my buttons anymore.
    Pole_smoker can bring up all the bullshit he wants that I said to him. I'm not doing anything to the guy, it's not worth it.
    Your pardon sir, he does have record of you threatening his life. As everything exists now, such words could be taken as acts of violence. I know this from experience. I dumbly expressed frustion incorrectly at a place of employment. I was fortunate to have only lost the employment, charges could have been pressed.

What I said was I felt like I could have killed someone (no specific names at all, just someone), if they were to look at me wrong. I was angry in the moment, and felt it was dumb a supervisor ask, "how you feeling?" Thought my expression and countenance revealed everything. Still, my words were cited as violation of zero tolerance policy in regards to violence.

In hindsight, I too would have terminated myself. That noted, roughly a decade ago folks were more understanding. "Oh, he's just blowing off steam. I'll leave him be a while, he'll get through it." And yes, that was my intent, blowing off steam. I also figured in regard to the supervisor, "why ask if you don't want to know?" Seemed dumb they even asked. That was no excuse for my dumb response, though. In fact, their asking was very targeted and well thought.

Consider an Anglo-American caucasian working in a factory full of Hispanic, African, Asain, he works fine and seems to not have any issues with his co-workers. In fact, he seems to befriend anyone, be able to work in any position. Well, there lies a threat. In a few months he'll be moving up to line lead, few more months he'll make supervisor. The big problem is though, he does not seem interested in climbing the ladder. So, how do we get him out?

"Ah, look he gets frustrated over stupidity. Well then, let's show him stupidity. We'll run four times normal for a week, have all the machines go wonky ..." Easy enough to look back and find a common script to things. Easy too, to empathize with you sir. That aside, we sailors need to help each other. We need to get one another back in step at times. Here's my whack on the back of your skull, "get in step mate, you can drag us all under". As I said, he has record of you making a threat. That in itself ought to not have happened.

Granted you now accept you do not need to respond to him. Fine, carry on with that plotting. One suggestion. You sir, need to offer formal a public apology and redaction. I did much the same the day after losing the job. Phoned the local paper and apologized via public notice to the company for my words that violated company policy. It was enough to be generic, yet apologize. The company responded via public notice, they accepted my apology and considered the matter redacted.

I still did not retain the job. Did not want the job back. I had acted dumbly and found the consequences. The company terminating my employment, not pressing charges, was the company showing grace and mercy. That I respected. I goofed and was unprofessional for a minute. They showed me the standard.

"Don't sweat the small shit. It's only shit after all, we all know, shit happens. Keep on keeping on." And this applies directly to trolls and anyone/thing you disagree with, anyone/thing you think is stupid. Getting to the point I am now, took me years. I can see this all too clear now. Try not to take years, eh, mate?

Nota Bena: Please understand that you and pole_smoker are in my ignore list. I'm not the type of person which uses that feature lightly. Placing you both into that was a call from that silly voice in me called "better judgement". He told me to not get involved, that it looked as though you guys were being supremely negative, not merely for yourselves but everyone visiting here. He recently suggested I may say this much, here. He saw a mate going for the rocks. "Mates look out for mates." Beyond this, he says I need to hold fast.

If you desire replying, not sure I'll read it or not. May be better I do, or don't. At times I think some genius exists in me. Other times I easily wear a dunce cap. That's part of being human. Maybe it'll be forgiven, may not be too. All we are granted is to do our best. Now go do yours, s'all I'm saying and asking. I'll hold fast over here. Even if I don't buy into that whole notion of the Rock, I still can firmly grasp a rock to keep steady. Blood is blood, water is water, all the same we manage.
    Last edited by void(); Dec 1, 2014 at 9:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by void() View Post
    Your pardon sir, he does have record of you threatening his life. As everything exists now, such words could be taken as acts of violence. I know this from experience. I dumbly expressed frustion incorrectly at a place of employment. I was fortunate to have only lost the employment, charges could have been pressed.

What I said was I felt like I could have killed someone (no specific names at all, just someone), if they were to look at me wrong. I was angry in the moment, and felt it was dumb a supervisor ask, "how you feeling?" Thought my expression and countenance revealed everything. Still, my words were cited as violation of zero tolerance policy in regards to violence.

In hindsight, I too would have terminated myself. That noted, roughly a decade ago folks were more understanding. "Oh, he's just blowing off steam. I'll leave him be a while, he'll get through it." And yes, that was my intent, blowing off steam. I also figured in regard to the supervisor, "why ask if you don't want to know?" Seemed dumb they even asked. That was no excuse for my dumb response, though. In fact, their asking was very targeted and well thought.

Consider an Anglo-American caucasian working in a factory full of Hispanic, African, Asain, he works fine and seems to not have any issues with his co-workers. In fact, he seems to befriend anyone, be able to work in any position. Well, there lies a threat. In a few months he'll be moving up to line lead, few more months he'll make supervisor. The big problem is though, he does not seem interested in climbing the ladder. So, how do we get him out?

"Ah, look he gets frustrated over stupidity. Well then, let's show him stupidity. We'll run four times normal for a week, have all the machines go wonky ..." Easy enough to look back and find a common script to things. Easy too, to empathize with you sir. That aside, we sailors need to help each other. We need to get one another back in step at times. Here's my whack on the back of your skull, "get in step mate, you can drag us all under". As I said, he has record of you making a threat. That in itself ought to not have happened.

Granted you now accept you do not need to respond to him. Fine, carry on with that plotting. One suggestion. You sir, need to offer formal a public apology and redaction. I did much the same the day after losing the job. Phoned the local paper and apologized via public notice to the company for my words that violated company policy. It was enough to be generic, yet apologize. The company responded via public notice, they accepted my apology and considered the matter redacted.

I still did not retain the job. Did not want the job back. I had acted dumbly and found the consequences. The company terminating my employment, not pressing charges, was the company showing grace and mercy. That I respected. I goofed and was unprofessional for a minute. They showed me the standard.

"Don't sweat the small shit. It's only shit after all, we all know, shit happens. Keep on keeping on." And this applies directly to trolls and anyone/thing you disagree with, anyone/thing you think is stupid. Getting to the point I am now, took me years. I can see this all too clear now. Try not to take years, eh, mate?

Nota Bena: Please understand that you and pole_smoker are in my ignore list. I'm not the type of person which uses that feature lightly. Placing you both into that was a call from that silly voice in me called "better judgement". He told me to not get involved, that it looked as though you guys were being supremely negative, not merely for yourselves but everyone visiting here. He recently suggested I may say this much, here. He saw a mate going for the rocks. "Mates look out for mates." Beyond this, he says I need to hold fast.

If you desire replying, not sure I'll read it or not. May be better I do, or don't. At times I think some genius exists in me. Other times I easily wear a dunce cap. That's part of being human. Maybe it'll be forgiven, may not be too. All we are granted is to do our best. Now go do yours, s'all I'm saying and asking. I'll hold fast over here. Even if I don't buy into that whole notion of the Rock, I still can firmly grasp a rock to keep steady. Blood is blood, water is water, all the same we manage.
    Why should I ask for forgiveness from pole_smoker? I asked for forgiveness from God for my harsh words. Why should I do a public apology? So pole_smoker can insult me, my girlfriend, my 2 year old son, and my time in service to my country again? and again?

No, I choose not to respond back to his insults and I refuse to publicly apologize to him or to you Void. I don't even know you as well, and you have me on your Ignored list? Oh well. I stopped threatening the guy back on Thursday and choosing to turn the other cheek. Maybe you should mind your own business Void. You can always choose not to read and not to respond to a Thread. It just makes you look like a asshole to me when you're subjecting yourself into a feud that I am finished with. Your suggestions are duly noted but don't care.

Jared You may want to consider blocking Void as well. Some find Void endearing. He floats in and out of rational posts and you should not be concerned with his ramblings if they bother you. Void sometimes starts or ends his post with self depreciating words. I wonder if it is to mask what he fears may be offensive about his posts. Do you find it interesting how he can state that he has you on his ignore list and yet responds to your posts? It seems like an attempt to publicly ridicule you to me. He could just block you and say nothing but he has an intent to point out to everyone that he has blocked you. He may be cherry picking when to read your posts before logging in and deciding if today is the day to do double speak with you as his recipient.
    Last edited by tenni; Dec 1, 2014 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Jared You may want to consider blocking Void as well. Some find Void endearing. He floats in and out of rational posts and you should not be concerned with his ramblings if they bother you. Void sometimes starts or ends his post with self depreciating words. I wonder if it is to mask what he fears may be offensive about his posts. Do you find it interesting how he can state that he has you on his ignore list and yet responds to your posts? It seems like an attempt to publicly ridicule you to me. He could just block you and say nothing but he has an intent to point out to everyone that he has blocked you. He may be cherry picking when to read your posts before logging in and deciding if today is the day to do double speak with you as his recipient.
    Yeah you do make some really good points Tenni. I have chosen to take a high path and not feud with pole_smoker anymore but Void just has me confused on what point he is trying to make. I do apologize to pole_smoker and wish no harm upon him anymore. He can take my apology and we drop it or continue to insult me. With Void, I have no idea why he rambling on about ignoring me as well.

Personally I have more important things in my own life than what goes on here on this site. I will say I'm a little disappointed in Drew. A visit once or twice a month to clean house and take out the trash would be nice. While he likely has more important things outside this website as well, if you cannot moderate you should maybe see about putting someone in place who would.

There is no real point in arguing with Pole_smoker, as he's convinced himself that he's somehow right and entitled to post his drivel. It makes no sense that he continues to post literally hundreds of pole posts, especially since people are now basically ignoring him less and less bay by day with each posting. Not sure how posting constantly makes him feel good, but apparently it does. You would think by now he would realize the annoyance he's become here and go away. What's the point of posting a pole with practically NO responses ?

Hopefully he realizes he's unwanted here.....and finds another website to dwell on.

I don't get all the rant about this guy. If you don't like what someone posts, just go to their profile and place the person on your ignore list. You will then not see anything he posts and he will not exist to you on the site. Outta sight, Outta mind. No need to complain, to explain or to feed the guy.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Some people here need to get help about their major obsessions about complete strangers they don't even know.

Nobody is on my ignore/block list since it's for pussies who can't just learn to ignore people, or act like adults.

Some people here need to get help about their major obsessions about complete strangers they don't even know.

Nobody is on my ignore/block list since it's for pussies who can't just learn to ignore people, or act like adults.
    I tried apologizing twice yet you spit in my face. So be it. At least I've tried apologizing in private and publicly on this Thread. Maybe you should do three things: 1) Follow your own advice and look in the mirror. 2) Follow your own advice and act like a adult yourself. 3) Find Jesus Christ in your heart.

I tried apologizing twice yet you spit in my face. So be it. At least I've tried apologizing in private and publicly on this Thread. Maybe you should do three things: 1) Follow your own advice and look in the mirror. 2) Follow your own advice and act like a adult yourself. 3) Find Jesus Christ in your heart.
    You did threaten to kill me.

Stop obsessing about me, and stalking me.

At one time I did accept JC, and only JC; but now I just believe in pretty much all religions including Christianity; but consider myself to be spiritual.

You did threaten to kill me.

Stop obsessing about me, and stalking me.

At one time I did accept JC, and only JC; but now I just believe in pretty much all religions including Christianity; but consider myself to be spiritual.
    And you have insulted my son. But I forgive you because I don't know you and the good Lord wants me to. You actually believed that I was going to do something to you because I threatened you online? I know you're not going to come down to Florida because you're not going to waste your money on fighting somebody you don't know. I'm not worth your time of traveling to Florida. You want to come down to Central Florida? Have fun at Disney World with your partner.

I'm not obsessed or stalking you, I'm just intrigued by your behavior on this site. I always look forward to what you say next because it entertains me. I find you highly entertaining because everything annoying and insulting thing you say, entertains me. So thank you for entertaining me because it does bring a smile to my face. Before I was taking it too personal but I don't know you and you don't know me.

I apologize for threatening you pole_smoker. I don't wish any harm upon you and I don't want to fight you. I don't want to kill you either or cause you bodily harm. I would rather sincerely be your friend than feuding with you.