Register
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: men would you suck dick and swallow cum multiple times daily if you could?

Of course..who wouldn't?

No idea, not one for casual meaningless sex with multiple partners in a single day so would have to see what happens.
    Last edited by zbi73; Jan 9, 2020 at 2:53 PM.

Sometimes, yes, I would like that. Once, a long time ago, when I was still grappling with my bisexuality, a nudist friend and I spent the entire day naked together in his secluded central Wisconsin farm house. It started off innocently enough, but we ended up getting one other off five different times between about 10:30 in the morning and 8:30 that night ... in front of his wood stove, in his living room, kitchen and in his bed. On that occasion, I simply couldn’t get enough of his cock or his cum. If we could have recovered from our orgasms more quickly, we’d probably have gotten one another off a few more times.
    Last edited by Sundazzled; Jan 9, 2020 at 5:33 PM.

Yes, but only if it was one guy

I lost the ability to suck after my second bout of head and neck cancer caused by HPV virus I never even knew I had been exposed to. Since my jaw had to be reconstructed I can't fit two stacked fingers between my front teeth. nor extend my tongue past them. I deeply miss giving quality oral sex to both sexes but still enjoying trying. I have mostly been enjoying topping and would do so once or twice a day if a suitable partner was present.

Yes, the same guy, or as many different guys as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    For the guys who like to suck dick and swallow on this site do you, or would you suck dick and swallow cum multiple times daily if you could?
    I suck as much cock as I can in a day and swallow every time. I also like to cum kiss.

YES ,would love it!

Yes I have when things were open I would go and try to at least suck 5 men to completion Most days I would always get 2 or 3. There were times when I sucked 5. I love cock and want suck nice cocks and help guys out I am a cocksucker and not sorry for it.
    Last edited by julyguybill; Oct 1, 2020 at 4:30 AM.

Yes, I used to do it more often when I was younger. I had a favorite rest stop back when I lived in California. I could score 3 to 5 cocks in the morning and the same in the evening. I started sucking older men at 8 or 9 and I loved it from the start. I wasn’t molested, I was just a kid that knew what he wanted. I developed a nice following of men from the shower room at the public swimming pool.

Have sucked many cocks the same day as a teen I sucked 8 friends off took all their cum just last week I sucked 7 cocks at an ABS

I would regularly suck and swallow 3-4 cocks every day if I could...so far, only 3 is most I had in one day...and that really wasn't enough. Of course, I'm a cock-sucking whore and really could never get enough

If I had the opportunity to suck and swallow 3 cocks a day, either the same one or 3 different I would,

When I used to vacation in Florida I went to a private party made up of slave/master, bisexuals, etc. I got to suck off 5 guys in about 2 hours. There is something about all that is happening in one room of naked people having fun in various ways that just gets you in the mood. I also really enjoyed being watched when I did it.

I'm closeted bi and have given head a couple times but LOVED it! I can honestly say that I could suck cock and swallow a load of cum several times a day, seven days a week.

I have sucked several different guys in the same night a few times - I think 7 is the most I've sucked, from which I swallowed 3 loads. I would like to do it again on occasion, but don't have an interest in doing it every day. Life is too busy for that and I wouldn't want to focus exclusively on guys. Guys are a side piece for me, and I still love pussy.

Yes under the right circumstances I would definitely suck and swallow multiple cocks if I felt comfortable with the men involved.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    For the guys who like to suck dick and swallow on this site do you, or would you suck dick and swallow cum multiple times daily if you could?
    YES YES YES

I rally enjoy sucking cock, so of course I would if I had the opportunity

most definitely I have swallowed cum from more then one cock on a few occasions here and there and would again if the occasion cums up a again

Yes. I would worship cock. I need to get cock hard. I need to play with cock. The goal is cum. I want to be a selfish indulgent slut whose shameless only purpose in life is to suck and fuck cock and to do what I can for cum.

Absolutely! I would whenever the opportunity arises!

Godownonit

I have and I do. Regularly. My personal record, so far, is sixteen bj's and sixteen loads swallowed in one night. THAT was a party !!! Truth is, I'd suck 10 cocks a day, if I could. Can't ever get enough !

Quote Originally Posted by Godownonit View Post
    I have and I do. Regularly. My personal record, so far, is sixteen bj's and sixteen loads swallowed in one night. THAT was a party !!! Truth is, I'd suck 10 cocks a day, if I could. Can't ever get enough !
    You're truly a cock whore! I have myself sucked multiple cocks in one night many times, in bathhouses, gay sex clubs, and a monthly gay orgy that I went to for a year that always had 25–50 hot naked guys at. I don't know what my record is for swallowing loads, but it's nowhere near yours, because most guys seem to want to last, so they don't cum.

Quote Originally Posted by art0711 View Post
    Yes, but only if it was one guy
    I agree with you, yes but only with one reliable guy.

Definitely! I'll take on all cummers

If the cock presented itself for sucking, I will accommodate.
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict

Yes
    Certainly would.

Not to long ago, with my past group of trusted cum loving friends, it was not unusual for us to meet up for a joint oral sex play. We would all take turns sucking each other off and swallowing each and every drop of their warm man juices.

Often, when I was with two guys in that group, I was able to keep suck and after he came and I would keep sucking and feel his cock getting hard again and I get him to cum again, so I kept going and I was able to get 3 loads of cum out of his cock and another only guy 2 loads of cum was all I cold get from him.

I truly enjoy sucking most cocks and when I can get multiple loads of cum, I will keep sucking until they says to stop! Keep in mind that this was before our current Pandemic!

Damn I do miss sucking a nice cock and swallow their warm cum!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I would if I knew the guy was clean.