Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: men would you suck dick and swallow cum multiple times daily if you could?

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Women were stingy with the pussy - even those in a relationship - and while this was a bad thing, it also made it possible for me to suck off three or four guys on almost a daily basis.
    Grrrrrr that makes me so angry. Why are the majority of women like this??? Good for you guys, good for me when I was single, but horrible for marriage. I hate more than anything seeing couples where one of the other is not providing loving enough. It's ridiculous and unneeded. All they have to so is tell their man, "I am horrible as sucking cock, please help me learn." or better yet, "I am horrible at sucking cock, let's learn together." The latter would be what I ask if I knew what I know now. We suck together to stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    Grrrrrr that makes me so angry. Why are the majority of women like this??? Good for you guys, good for me when I was single, but horrible for marriage. I hate more than anything seeing couples where one of the other is not providing loving enough. It's ridiculous and unneeded. All they have to so is tell their man, "I am horrible as sucking cock, please help me learn." or better yet, "I am horrible at sucking cock, let's learn together." The latter would be what I ask if I knew what I know now. We suck together to stay together.
    If I knew the definitive answer to why the majority of women are like this, I'd be the richest motherfucker ever! It's no secret that women are funny about sex; that many of them were traumatized somewhere along the line; that they were told to not ever give it away for free and men - even husbands - had to earn the right to get at the pussy. A lot of men find themselves being rejected for what I'll say is some of the dumbest reasons ever, like leaving the toilet seat up or something inane like that or they just decide that it's not worth it to them to have sex with the guy because he's not doing enough to "pay for the privilege" and, again, being stuck in the past and reliving traumas.

Which was a good thing for me since I got to, at the least, suck them off and usually on a regular basis. One woman found out that me and her guy were blowing each other, was having the expected hissy fit and I told her, "If you were fucking him, he wouldn't be sucking my dick, would he? You make him beg you for sex and you turn him down and you obviously don't know a lot about men because at some point, we're not going to beg you for it and we will go looking elsewhere and, yeah - if he can come to me and get a blowjob with zero hassles, conditions, etc., well, if you don't like that we're doing this to each other, maybe you should rethink whatever dumb shit you're thinking about."

I don't know if she did or not but I presumed that she did because we weren't getting busy any longer. Which I thought was a good thing and sometimes, you gotta light a big fire under a woman's ass and let her know that if you're not going to have sex with your man, someone else will be more than happy to... and it just might be another man. I did have to explain some shit to her about why we suck each other off and it's because between us guys, it's just sex and doesn't mean anything other than that. But yeah - if you're not going to have sex with him...

Sure, No problem

If I had access to dicks all day, I wouldn?t get anything done? ever! Bad enough I sit at work at work with a hard on thinking about it all day. I seriously fantasize about a couple people every day. Fuck! Have a hard on right now thinking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by FLtongue View Post
    I am an older gay male who is addicted to swallowing cum , There are lots of Adult Theater/Arcades around Tampa where I live ,many are op 24 hrs. When I go to one I plan on staying for hours and sucking as many cocks and swallowing as many loads as I can . My personal best is 11 loads in 1 day . If there were more available I would have done more !!
    Wow, you are so lucky to have that. I would love to suck off 11 guys in one day and have regulars that would feed me. Mmmm.

I’m finding now that with each cock I suck and load that I swallow, the desire — and the NEED —- just becomes stronger. In the past, the fantasy of sucking was about as good or better than the reality. I took a break for several years and just started again last last year. This time around, it is different, and so much better.

Case in point, today. A dude responded to an online ad I’d posted a couple of days ago, saying that he visits my city monthly and that he could host at his hotel. He’s married, discreet professional who selectively enjoys head from guys. Exactly what I was looking for. He arrived late last night and the hotel where he stays is a just a few blocks from my office. On my way into the office today, he messaged me saying that he just showered and was available. He also sent a pic of his hard cock. He didn’t have a lot of time, but if I were close, he said he’d wait. So, within 15 minutes, I was in his room taking his cock into my mouth while he watched videos of my smoking hot wife sucking and fucking me. He had a very nice cock and I sucked him really well, working his head and upper part of his shaft and then taking him deep down to the base of his cock. After only about 5 minutes, he asked me where I wanted him to cum and I said I would take it. So, I went for the final lap and it wasn’t long before he was over the edge, spurting his cum, which I held in my mouth swirling around his cock as he finished his orgasm. His load was a decent size and it tasted really good. I happily swallowed it. He said he had to go, thanked me and sent me on my way. I then went and jerked off in the hotel restroom as I recalled what had just happened, while the taste of his sperm lingered in my mouth. I can’t describe it, but taking his load gave me such an incredible feeling of satisfaction. I hope I wowed him enough with both my oral skills and the sights and sounds of my sexy wife such that this will become a regular thing with him. In fact, I’m hoping he’ll need more and feed me again when he’s back at his hotel after work tonight.

This is beCUMming adDICKtive. So, yea, if I had the available time and flexibility, I wouldn’t be able to resist sucking at least one cock every day, and maybe more.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; Oct 12, 2023 at 2:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauKnerr View Post

This is beCUMming adDICKtive. So, yea, if I had the available time and flexibility, I wouldn?t be able to resist sucking at least one cock every day, and maybe more.
    Ha! Soon after I posted this, I received an email from a gentleman I sucked a few weeks ago asking me if I was available this afternoon. Sadly, I have conflicts and cannot meet him today, but were that not the case, today would have been a two-cock, two-load day. Nevertheless, I’m liking the idea that I’ve got a couple of guys who may be looking to me for a regular cock sucking.

Yes, I have done it several times and would love to do it again~

I sure would and have done in the past

OH HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss

I’ve been living with my boyfriend for about 6 months, I send him off to work with a smile on his face, and being that I work from home, I help him unwind from his long day and commute. So yeah I can and I do give head multiple times a day!����
    My honey has no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    The whole situation of "sexual politics" has seemingly become increasingly difficult and baffling over the years. My experience in the 70s and 80s was that most women were happy to admit that they loved and needed sex just as much as I did - not just because they were younger and supposedly more highly sexed as a number of my lovers when I was in my 20s were women in their 40s. Sometime in the early 90s some sort of sexual politics started to become increasing the commonplace and sex ceased to be so much about the pleasure made together than about that received. It became more selfish and transactional or something.

Yes most often its on arranged meets, like house or dogging meets .

I do when given the opportunity. I?ve had twosomes and threesomes too. I?ve had two cocks in my mouth at the same time just so I could say I?ve done it. It was exciting but seriously impractical. Lol I meet guys through Grindr all the time. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8510.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	61771