Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: men would you suck dick and swallow cum multiple times daily if you could?

you know, reading these forum posts here and on other sites, it is noteworthy that sucking cock and swallowing cum is a VERY big topic. It never ceases to amaze me that the attitude about this particular sexual activity is VERY different between males and females. What I am talking about is that the prevailing attitude is that if females like it, it is no big deal. However, with males, it is very questionable IF they like it or even do it, it is a very big deal for males. I do not understand why it matters if you are male or female. If sexual activity includes cock sucking, male or female can partake if they want to without the sigma that if your male, being a cock sucker is somehow equal to being very different from other males. A female enjoying cock sucking is not considered different from other females.

Don't get me wrong, I am not implying that members here feel that way but I am saying that the general population does and this "bleeds over" into the attitude that is expressed here in a subtle way. By example, this question being asked is an example. Seems like we have to be bold and declare our love of cum and cock sucking here and be different. Why?? It is just another sex activity.

Oh, what the hell, no it is not, I love eating cum. and really love hearing about your experiences.

OK, am I overstating the situation or am I on to something? Really would like to here ANY comments from you, good, bad, different. Thanks in advance.

u know u don't hear too much about how much women love to eat pussy even lesbians...

Hell yes. 😮

Well, last Tuesday I got to blow 2 cocks in one day. I have 2 guys that are turning into regular "feeders" and they both wanted BJ's. Fortunately one at 6pm and one at 7:30 so I got yo swallow 2 loads.

Sucking my buds cock is something I really get into. There are not to many days that I haven't swallowed a load from him. I blow him before work, after work and weekends anytime. His 8.5 inch thick as hell cock has been my favorite playboy for the last 4 yrs. He is a big guy standing 6'4 250 lbs hairy as hell and loves to fuck. During the week normally we just blow each other, weekends however are far different, he knows my willing ass is always available.

Quote Originally Posted by myowncum View Post
    you know, reading these forum posts here and on other sites, it is noteworthy that sucking cock and swallowing cum is a VERY big topic. It never ceases to amaze me that the attitude about this particular sexual activity is VERY different between males and females. What I am talking about is that the prevailing attitude is that if females like it, it is no big deal. However, with males, it is very questionable IF they like it or even do it, it is a very big deal for males. I do not understand why it matters if you are male or female. If sexual activity includes cock sucking, male or female can partake if they want to without the sigma that if your male, being a cock sucker is somehow equal to being very different from other males. A female enjoying cock sucking is not considered different from other females.

Don't get me wrong, I am not implying that members here feel that way but I am saying that the general population does and this "bleeds over" into the attitude that is expressed here in a subtle way. By example, this question being asked is an example. Seems like we have to be bold and declare our love of cum and cock sucking here and be different. Why?? It is just another sex activity.

Oh, what the hell, no it is not, I love eating cum. and really love hearing about your experiences.

OK, am I overstating the situation or am I on to something? Really would like to here ANY comments from you, good, bad, different. Thanks in advance.
    I suspect it's a few hundred years of gay phobia that has extended to the inner reaches of the male ethos. It's still rattling around in the unswept corners of our collective subconscious, always ready and willing to make us feel uneasy if we're being spontaneous about anything.
    Last edited by thirstyfellow; Jun 4, 2017 at 7:24 AM.

oh yes..love cun
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

What i like about male bisexual sex is that if both guys don't cum at the same time...They can alternately suck and fuck each other for hours...Longest i have ever gone is 4.5 hours. I like to take my time.

I've done it a couple of times, sucking someone out in the woods when someone else showed up. I'd do it again, happily

That's what we strive for to suck as many loads as possible in a day . While it's probably fantasy I would hope to do at least 5 loads in a day

The best I did was win a bet with a guy I was seeing we made a $100 bet that i could suck his cock once a day and swallow for a month. Best 100 I ever made.

With the right guy I would

Oh he was 7 cut cock as straight as a board

Yes he was!!!!!!!!

I'd suck cock all day long every day of the week and swallow it all.

You are outstanding!

if they are safe, yes

yes! definitely!

I have in the past and would love to in the future.

Of course what kind of question is that?

Yup!

In a word: YES! And I have done that on rare occasions.

I have before and would gladly do it again

If I could yes.

I think the right cock... and the right cock owner... could easily persuade me to perform multiple daily blowjobs. Now... I just need to find this right cock & owner so we can see if I am as sure as I think i am.

The answer is yes - in a general way....but life has to go on so I'd say I'd like to be able to suck a couple of cocks several times a week. As a fantasy I'd say yeah I'd swallow 2 or 3 loads a day because I'd like to but in reality I could only manage 5 or 6 loads a week.

If I had a local suck buddy with a great tasting load and a nice cock I'd try to suck him off ever other day!
    Last edited by ncbymail; May 26, 2019 at 7:36 PM.

if I could - to me this means that I am absolutely sure of no std's. with that out of the picture, the short answer is yes. the long answer is as many as my suck buddy can provide

Quote Originally Posted by snowcrazee View Post
    I think the right cock... and the right cock owner... could easily persuade me to perform multiple daily blowjobs. Now... I just need to find this right cock & owner so we can see if I am as sure as I think i am.
    I'm with you on that. A nice looking and safe cock, why not ? I can see blowjobs with this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    For the guys who like to suck dick and swallow on this site do you, or would you suck dick and swallow cum multiple times daily if you could?
    Hell yes..
    I would love to be kneeling down and have about 8 or 10 guys cum all over my face, in my mouth and all over my hair..

have done it many times my record is 8 cocks when a teen cocks ranged in size 12 9 7 6.5 6.5 6 6 4.5 he was a big cumer swallowed them all didn't miss a drop