Register

What is the best pickup method sitting at a bar that has worked for you?

I used a "Flash card" that said "I suck" while sitting in a remote parking lot at a public park. I would simply hold it up against the window toward a guy parked next to me if he looked like he was cruising. Sometimes guys would walk slowly by and it was obvious what they were looking for, I would hold it up. If he got out of the car and went right into the mens room, I followed. He was usually waiting for me with cock in hand.

I was thinking for writing the same on a folded napkin and flipping it over if a guy looked interesting. The though of just mentioning it in conversation that I was bisexual, if I started talking with a guy. I haven't tried that yet.

What's a good, safe way to break the ice and not my nose?

I remember back in the 80's it was so exciting to stop at a rest area to cruise the mens room. Not always a glory hole, but maybe a small peep hole by the urinals to check out cocks. I used to wear a beard and this one guy that I sucked actually quite often loved watch his cock slide into a bearded mouth. It turned him on. I was involved in a mini orgy in one once. Sucked many right there at the urinal. It was easy to see by the erction that the guy was interested and you could easily judge his character and cleanliness.

Re: What is the best pickup method sitting at a bar that has worked for you?

Shit, if I knew the answer to this, I'd be filthy rich. If I've learned nothing else, it's that you can never really know who you can proposition or who's going to proposition you and that "gaydar" thing doesn't work all that much; I can't begin to count the number of times I guessed wrong about a guy and it was totally embarrassing or, yeah, it got violent (and my nose has gone unbroken). If there's a "best practice" in this, it's to engage the guy in conversation and... see which way the wind might blow while not coming across as being aggressive if you're the one making the proposition; if you get the sense that a guy's hitting on you - and he's not being blatantly obvious about it - then the trick is... to listen so you can learn some stuff that'll work toward you making an informed decision to go/no go with him.

It's all one hell of a judgement call. Hell, you get a few drinks in a guy and there's no telling what might come to the surface but I think that if the conversation heads in the sexual direction - and it's been my experience that a lot of them do - this is the 'critical moment' where either he's going to ask if you've ever done something with a guy or you'll be able to ask him something like, oh, "If you could get your dick sucked right now, would that be something you'd be interested in?" In that bar setting, it always gets my attention if I'm sitting there, there open seats all along the bar and some guy comes over and... sits one stool away from me and when he could have sat anywhere else. Maybe he just wants to drink and talk... and maybe more than that but it's still a judgement call and what might work in one situation may or may not work in another...

I would say making eye contact, and then giving a nice smile....

Works every time!

Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

most of the time if a man is interested he will come over and talk if he says a few things like you got a nice ass or want to go somewhere more private it usually works out

Short skirt

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    Short skirt
    That'll do it.

Short skirt
    I am sure it does with you.

With my hairy legs, that would drive them away.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Short skirt
    Yes Jaz! But sometimes you have to go the long way around... meaning introduce yourself, get to know a little about him / her and make them feel comfortable that he's not going to be judged or blackmailed, but that you sense that he might like some extra attention.

If offended, they will leave. If interested, you will usually get a positive response such as, "What are you talking about?" At which point you be up front and say, "I'm bi, and yes, I've been known to suck. It's perfectly natural. Just one person pleasuring and getting pleasure from another."

Sometimes it takes people a while to process the offer. Give a few minutes. You'll know.

Life is short, make it sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    Yes Jaz! But sometimes you have to go the long way around... meaning introduce yourself, get to know a little about him / her and make them feel comfortable that he's not going to be judged or blackmailed, but that you sense that he might like some extra attention.

If offended, they will leave. If interested, you will usually get a positive response such as, "What are you talking about?" At which point you be up front and say, "I'm bi, and yes, I've been known to suck. It's perfectly natural. Just one person pleasuring and getting pleasure from another."

Sometimes it takes people a while to process the offer. Give a few minutes. You'll know.

Life is short, make it sweet.
    On the positive, I have not had to buy a drink, I assume if they buy me one, all is good

Hey! How are you doing tonight? Where are you from? Be fun, be outgoing. When I travel for work, I am usually in capri pants sandals and a hoodie. People will chat with you. Definitely depends on the hotel bar, but wearing what I did in Rifle Colorado mentioned previously along with purple toenail polish, I landed a nice threesome with some hot burly road crew guys. One of them had to have had 10 inches!
    Last edited by Footstep40; Oct 27, 2023 at 8:40 PM.

Look at my avatar. When dressed, the red heels worked well, particularly when combined with black stockings. Slacks, skirt or a dress didn't seem to matter. It would seem that guys who were into trans/crossdresser partners all had a high heel fetish. Now that I'm older and dressing straight, a look up and down the guy's body and then a direct look in the eyes, sometimes with a slightly open mouth conveys a sufficient invitation to further exploration.

Yes this!!

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I would say making eye contact, and then giving a nice smile....

Works every time!

Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!
    . Yes this!

I just totally be myself and if a guy that appeals to me comes over and starts chatting I see where the conversation goes. Smiles eye contact and body language can tell both me and him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BackyardShaman View Post
    . Yes this!
    Not every one can pick up on eye contact!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Not every one can pick up on eye contact!!
    true but perhaps it can be a good start.