Register

View Poll Results: men: which feels the best to you?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • A man's ass

5 3.70%
  • A woman's vagina

56 41.48%
  • A man's mouth

33 24.44%
  • A woman's mouth

20 14.81%
  • A woman's ass

21 15.56%

Men, what feels best to you? A poll.

Men: which out of all of these feels the best to you?

A man's ass? A woman's vagina? A man's mouth? A woman's mouth? A woman's ass?

If you prefer a hard cock in your mouth or ass, please just post a reply saying this as there's no poll option for these.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Oct 30, 2014 at 9:07 PM.

Re: Men, what feels best to you? A poll.

I've never had an opportunity to try a woman's ass but I can imagine that it would feel any different. I know every ass feels different and typically I have to do all the work, so the enjoyment part is much shorter.

Let's face it, typically a man gives a much better blowjob. Even a guy that's inexperienced at least know what feels good to him. A guy will typically take his time and actually enjoy a cock in his mouth. A woman typically seems to just want to get it over with.

When I cum, a guy will almost always stop, wait to feel my cock throb and my cum spirt into his mouth. The majority of guy's will also moan with excitement and joy of getting another load.

A guy will also typically take at least 15-20 minutes of sucking before going for the gold. I've had guy's suck me for over an hour.

A guy's mouth is definitely the best place to cum into too.

I had to vote vagina. Though I must say that since I finally started to meet bottoms that can take my size experiencing the muscle control that a talented man can exert has been something!

All of the above, in no particular order or one over another. *chuckles*

Sorry. I like all the options and have never found a "best". It is a "depends" issue for me.
    It depends on mood, partner, timing, location, foreplay, barametrics, biometrics, etc..

Keeping it all simple, I like pleasing and being pleased. Then, if wife asks what I want
    for a meal, "food", I reply. She tells me I'm "easy".