Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Nude

Re: Sleeping Nude

Hello everyone, I sleep nude every night. I don't like the feeling of clothing on me when sleeping.

I do, it feels great

Add me to the list, so much better than with any clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by CUMM2LBV View Post
    EBONY!!!!!!!!!! SET THE GIRLS FREE, LET THEM EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF BEING LIBERATED...

I might sleep braless, but I still have a nightgown on.

I used to always sleep nude ever since a teenager until i got married. Wife does not like it so much because I won't let her sleep. So i sleep in underwear.

my hand is raised!
    my parents were reformed hippies...so it was ok around their house ( the 60s mentality) as I was growing up.
    have always enjoyed my "natural" state . the ex wasn't so keen on it with the kids growing up , but they indulged in it to some extent
    now that im living alone again............Im ALWAYS nude ! except at work !! just have be mindful of who is dropping by!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I live by myself, and I'm still too scared to do it. I'm afraid there might be an apartment fire.
    which is why G-d invented robes

I started to sleep in the Nude when I was 13. I enjoy the sensual feeling of the sheets near my skin. BTW, I am a Hedonist ! Enjoy !

Both hands raised i sleep in the nude have for years. Even when I am on the road driving truck sleep naked.

Mmm. I love letting my penis be free. Especially getting hard while sleeping. Like it out.

Whenever it is possible to do so---have slept nude since I was a kid. About the only time I didn't do it regularly was when I spent time aboard ships when in the service.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Whenever it is possible to do so---have slept nude since I was a kid. About the only time I didn't do it regularly was when I spent time aboard ships when in the service.
    You probably slept nude then as well you perv!! :-P

i mostly sleep naked. i wear panties or a nightie if im with a man

Quote Originally Posted by aut17umn View Post
    You probably slept nude then as well you perv!! :-P

Naw--the "rash of shit" that the rest of the crew would dish out and all that grief was not worth doing it---that is one of the kinds of things that once you get tagged as doing something like that---you never get to live it down until you leave that ship or unit. Obviously you were never in the service, Aut.

More often than not.. but like has been sed, sometimes wen nekky 2 of us create so much heat just zizzin' that it gets hot n sticky so it is cooler an' more pleasant to wear summat, and on rare occasions even just 1 ya can cook a tadge, but at such times always wear summat made of natural, nev man-made fibres.. nice nitey or t and knicks, large (man's) cotton shirt will do job wonderfully as do jammie tops.. rarely wear bottoms.. our bedding is also natural fibres wich helps even more... tho not much so as we notice wen we canoodle... tho it dus helpya cool down more quickly afta naughties r done and they just feel nicer than man-made fibre..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

No.
    I guess being a parent of reasonably demanding babies got me into the habit of wearing a nightie.
    Still do.
    Not really for warmth, more for simply being used to it..

Absolutely hate wearing any clothes in bed. Must sleep naked.

About all the time.

Sleeping nude is the only way to go.

Well of course! Whenever I have an opportunity........

actually i'd rather sleep with cloths on........unless i had somebody to sleep naked with

Sometimes nude, sometimes in boxer briefs.

always, and any other activity i can be nude.

Sleeping nude is the most comfortable. Can't stand the binding and twisting of clothes that happens when moving in my sleep.

I sleep nude no matter where im at or around

Thats the only way, indoors or outdoors !!!. we both do ;-)

I always sleep nude, at home or not. But to be fair, if I'm at home I'm always naked.

Is there any other way!?

I sleep nude all the time ... with or without my wife in bed. Even when I go to bed with my shorts on I often slip them off in the middle of the night so that I can more easily caress myself. I am always nude in my hotel when travelling for business.