Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Nude

Sleeping Nude

Okay raise your hand if you sleep nude. Who does? Just wondering.

Re: Sleeping Nude

When at home, I do. When visiting friends or family, I usually wear some form of shorts and a nightshirt though.

Hand raised! Been sleeping in the nude since the late 60s. If not nude, then in pantyhose, but the wife prefers me in nothing at all.

When alone, I might sleep nude. Never when my wife is home.

I always sleep nude , or at least nude from the waist down.

I use to sleep nude up until my wife lost the desire for sex, now apparently it's bad, unclean and various excuses. I still sleep nude when I'm by myself though. I also find that I have more cum when my balls are allowed to regulate the temperature correctly.

I live by myself, and I'm still too scared to do it. I'm afraid there might be an apartment fire.

EBONY!!!!!!!!!! SET THE GIRLS FREE, LET THEM EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF BEING LIBERATED...
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...

Sleeping nude doesn't mean you can't slip something on if you have to get up in the middle of the night for some reason.

Ebony Now you have me wondering about how close to clothes that I am while sleeping. Well, my pants are most often in the room while I sleep but usually always naked. When I was around 20 and on my own I started to sleep without pj bottoms. I kept the top and used it. I seemed to want freedom below but my shoulders covered. Eventually the pj top wore out and I slept completely naked from around 21 on. I put a robe on if I feel sick while sleeping. I guess I still want freedom below and warm enough on top. I found that sleeping naked makes me warmer with a blanket than clothes on. Anyone else have that reaction? It seems wrong but it is like my body heat increases to a better comfort level name than clothed?
    Last edited by tenni; Oct 30, 2014 at 1:20 PM.

I sleep nude every night. Once in a while I will sleep in a pair of panties.

Always! Can't sleep with clothes on.. always wondered how people could.. they get all tangled and twisted.. sleeping nude is so much more comfortable!

Yep... I sleep nude and have for years. I've been known to go outside on my deck at night in full view of any neighbors that are awake and take a pee. But I suppose that is for another thread? :-)

Wife and I have always slept in the nude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I live by myself, and I'm still too scared to do it. I'm afraid there might be an apartment fire.
    Frank Sinatra's mother was being interviewed and she told the interviewer that she slept in the nude. The interviewer asked what she would do if there were a fire? She replied "I wouldn't go to it."

Michele Mayelle

I have been sleeping naked since the age of puberty, as to me, it feels sensual. I just can not sleep with anything on my body & it feels so nice, warm body against a partners naked warm body. A sensual invitation to great sex.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I found that sleeping naked makes me warmer with a blanket than clothes on. Anyone else have that reaction? It seems wrong but it is like my body heat increases to a better comfort level name than clothed?
    I agree! I don't know the thermodynamics of it, it I feel a lot warmer with no clothes and thick blankets.

As to what would happen in a fire? I have a robe right next to the bed that I practically trip on all the time anyway.

I do all the time

not only sleep nude, but am most of the day, even if going out in the yard, as no neighbors.

all the time.

I been sleeping nude since I was 8 years old now that I am married not only do I sleep nude but I go nude in my home most of time

We are nudists so that should pretty well answer the question.

As a perpetually horny teen-ager, I had the only downstairs bedroom. I began to sleep nude at age 13 or 14, but my parents and 3 younger sisters never knew. They were sleeping 2 floors above. I also had the run of the other downstairs rooms which included the laundry room, a half-bathroom and den/playroom. I was easily able to masturbate in any of the downstairs rooms with little risk of getting caught. I could also sneak out of the house through the den door and masturbate in the moonlight on the patio. I felt soooo naughty sleeping buck naked and masturbating at will ! I've slept nude at home since then. Both my ex-wives had no objection to sleeping next to an easily accessible naked man, although they usually only slept nude after we'd made love. Throughout the years there's always been a clean pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt nearby in case I had to throw them on for any reason.

I usually sleep nude at home because I am used to the routine, if I am a guest in someone else's home I wear underwear or pajamas..at least until they ask me to take them off.

If it is really cold out I wear my ultralight slinky thermal underwear.

If I do go to bed in underwear at home I usually end up taking them off when I wake in the night, feels a lot less restrictive and I sleep better.

I admit to being self conscious but nudity to me is also about practicality..if it's really cold out I don't have a problem wearing clothes.

Nude at home always (sometimes socks if it's extra chilly, as I like to go to sleep with my legs/feet poking out of the sheets to stay cool--my body gives off a TON of heat--then I'll unknowingly pull them under while asleep when I need to). If visiting parents, sister, family, etc, I'll sleep nude but keep athletic shorts beside the bed to pull on in case I need it. Hotel rooms, I'm basically naked as soon as the door closes. If I'm staying with friends, I'll sleep in boxer briefs or athletic shorts.

Always sleep nude

I always sleep nude when I go to bed and wear my robe just about all day naked whether in the house or outside.

Absolutely always sleep nude. It's definitely the most comfortable.

I too enjoy sleeping in the nude!

We both do. Why would anyone do otherwise!