Register

Thread: Hey Drew

Unhappy Hey Drew

Please bring back chat, I miss my friends
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

Re: Hey Drew

Quote Originally Posted by tg Shannon View Post
    Please bring back chat, I miss my friends
    It is very sad.
    Rose

Sure is a bummer.

this fucking sucks three months now

Coastocoast

I have been wondering by the lack of Drew's presence or word on him if the entire site may be coming to an end. Your comments Drew?

Someone in another thread said 2 months ago that the software platform which this site uses had been discontinued and that Drew was probably busy scrambling to negotiate with and employ another platform for the chat function. If so, I think he'd have probably already done it or at least announced that he was trying. If chat's gone under for good and the rest of this site is destined to follow chat down the same cyber black hole in the future, it will be even sadder. I would hope that the reason/s for all this are financial or technical in nature and encourage folks to pray that Drew is not in ill health or deceased or in legal trouble or jail.

I hope hes ok to, he recently posted a introduce yourself messege here so hopefully he'll get it back, I sure do miss everyone, hope y'all are doin well
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

Drew?................ you there?

The transatlantic real time bisexual communication line is cut off. What a pitty. We could change to a different no cost chat platform but it surely wouldn´t deliver the family like privacy we were used to here at this place.

Greetings from Germany

I love you all

I agree bigman

It seems sort of obvious that Drew is not answering or maintaining the board. When the money comes due or the software crashes, I bet the forum will go the same way as the chatroom has.
    Bad things happen to good people. Whatever the reason for Drew's absence, unless he returns soon, I would suggest we all start looking for a new place to hang our hats. This place will die without intervention from someone and it appears that no one is doing it.

To whomever got chat back up running here: A million THANKS!!!!!!!

If you want to make friends,click this>>> "http@@==www==bisexualmingle) d0t C0M/"<<< which is a dating and social networking site for those who identify as bi-curious, bisexual, intersex, or romantic asexual that are in search of a individual or threesome relationships.