Register

Ever had sex with a jerk?

I blew a guy once who was a real asshole...but something about it turned me on. Anyone else ever have this experience?

Re: Ever had sex with a jerk?

You got a bit more detail there? How was he a jerk, and what about it turned you on?
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

My jerk encounter was a first meeting with a bottom guy in a nearby motel. He arrived in a hurry, which I hate, and quickly stripped. He let me enjoy him orally for a couple of minutes and then laid me on my back and mounted me. He fucked for about 3 minutes and was obviously loving it. Then he came, jumped off and quickly got dressed and suggested I jerk off. The sheer selfishness was pretty amazing. Sadly there is no shortage of jerks out there.

It sounds like you have a self esteem issue. Issue might be a bit strong but I just think you like the idea of being a used slut. But if it turns you on Hey! I prefer to at least be thanked for a "job" well done and at least be told I'm good at being a cocksucker.

Sadly yes... Was in a relationshipwith a guy... Out of the blue he dumps me and tells all of our friends I was gay in a not nice way... He used a derogatory term starting with F... I didn't do anything wrong... Sigh... Still hurts...

Unfortunately, I have been with a few of them myself. Got to look out, but I guess you never really know how someone is till you actually get with them and if you do this long enough---you are bound to run into some real assholes--but for the most part---most of those I have been with have been pretty good guys.

If he's a jerk, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    If he's a jerk, I don't.
    Now and again, the more sexual partners we have, the more are likely to be jerks. Love can be blind after all.. We may try and avoid sex with jerks, but sadly many we dont know are jerks until the deed is done, even long after it is first done, like at the end of a marriage or relationship...in my days with guys, unfortunately far too many turned out to be jerks.. probably around a fifth I would say.. maybe more. They are all there in me journals.. the good the bad and the jerky...

..and women aren't exempt from jerkness.. trust me on that... maybe not in quite such great jerky numbers but in enough to say they exist in profusion.. they too are in me journals.. but wouldya credit this? In her time Fran has been accused of being 2 all intents and purposes, a jerk.. more than 1ce by more than one person and by people of both genders! So u c.. jerkness is in eye of the beholder... we may think and b convinced we r not jerks but thats not necessarily how others c us... no use getting wound up 'bout it (tho trust me I have got ver wound up indeed...I kno I shudn't but I am human).. best just laff it off and carry on enjoying life... We r much less jerky then....
    Last edited by darkeyes; Oct 29, 2014 at 5:48 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I guess I'm a better judge of 'jerkiness', darkeyes. I can spot a jerk real quickly - usually over drink - and always in a public place.

I got with a very hung young guy at a bath house once and he looked me up and down and kinda said something to the effect of "you'll do" and invited me I to his room. He sat on the edge of the bed and left the door open and just said "suck it" so I got on my knees and did. Occasionally I would look up and. Priced the whole time he was engrossed in texting some one or facebooking on his cell. As hung and hard as he was I was really enjoying g myself and didn't care. Finally after a while he abruptly pushed me away and said that was enough he was expecting someone. I stood up and noticed there were a few guys at the door who had been watching the whole time. I then said "that no you for letting me suck your dick" and he just kind of snorted and looked back to his cell. He was a jerk but the whole experience was somehow kind of hot.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTexas94 View Post
    I got with a very hung young guy at a bath house once and he looked me up and down and kinda said something to the effect of "you'll do" and invited me I to his room. He sat on the edge of the bed and left the door open and just said "suck it" so I got on my knees and did. Occasionally I would look up and. Priced the whole time he was engrossed in texting some one or facebooking on his cell. As hung and hard as he was I was really enjoying g myself and didn't care. Finally after a while he abruptly pushed me away and said that was enough he was expecting someone. I stood up and noticed there were a few guys at the door who had been watching the whole time. I then said "that no you for letting me suck your dick" and he just kind of snorted and looked back to his cell. He was a jerk but the whole experience was somehow kind of hot.
    You were in a bath house. I'm not surprised that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    I guess I'm a better judge of 'jerkiness', darkeyes. I can spot a jerk real quickly - usually over drink - and always in a public place.
    As I sed... jerk-ness is in eye of the beholder...none of us r perfect judges of human character.. not unless we r God.. and he/she/it, in my humble opinion, is a being thought up out of human imagination as both a form of comfort blankie and people control... But that is quite another argument...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Oct 31, 2014 at 7:10 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.