Register

Fisting: giving? receiving? anal? vaginal?

I enjoy fisting a woman's pussy, and I enjoy having my ass fisted Next I get my ass fisted, hopefully it'll be at a party so pics and vid can be taken!

Re: Fisting: giving? receiving? anal? vaginal?

I've never been fisted, and I don't think my ass is quite ready for that kind of play as of yet. Something to work up to?...

Anyway, I have fisted my wife a couple of times. Last year, she had set being able to take my fist as a goal for herself, and after a lot of research and multiple nights (over about six months) of almost-but-not-quite attempts, we finally found the right combination of angle, pressure, arousal, and LOTS AND LOTS of lube. It was extremely hot to feel her orgasming with my whole hand inside her, and she loved the full feeling as well as being super-proud for having taken my whole fist. We decided it was such a momentous occasion that we had to do something to celebrate...and as it was after midnight in the middle of the week, we ended up going to Waffle House for some sodas and hashbrowns. Not particularly sexy, but damn satisfying in its own way.

Since that night, fisting is something we'll do occasionally...it's fun, but it's neither of our favorite things to do, and it is a bit time consuming to work up to.

Yeah, I do have to be in the mood and ready to receive a fist. My wife also has to be crazy horny for it for her take it! But the women I've fisted at orgies, love it! They take fist after fist (many sizes!) all night long! So hot! I do love it when I can fist my wife. Gets me so turned on, seeing how stretched I can get her pussy!

I enjoy both receiving and giving a fist.
    Once it is inside and wriggling, it gives all sorts of different sensations through a number of internal organs.
    BUT .... I have only ever shared that activity with other women - I look at a man's hand and ......uh, uh!
    Also - Front only. Fingers, tongues, penises and strap dildos are welcome in my botty anytime, but I draw the line at fists.

I've only fisted one lady, many years ago. It was one of the most astounding things I ever participated in!

I'd think it would be much easier for a woman, with smaller hands, to do it, though.

Even though the lady I was with was exceptionally large (over 6'2" tall and very voluptuous) it wasn't easy for me to enter her. She gave me a manicure, first, to ensure there'd be no sharp nails to hurt her.

Only with great patience and her urging, was I able to achieve her intended results!

She instructed me to fold my fingers into a point, and with a copious amount of lube, I slowly got inside. Once inside, there was room to close my fingers into a fist. Then, the thrusting began, with her in total control of my actions. The resulting orgasms appeared to be the most energetic and severe I'd ever witnessed! She was amazing to watch, not withstanding the fact my hand was up inside her up to my wrist! I loved the fact I could give her that pleasure; what an experience!

Our connection was brief and we only shared that a few more times, but it left an indelible impression in my memory!

When I married my 1st wife, I related that story to her. She wanted to try it, but there was no way she could take more than 3 of my fingers. So, the above was my one and only fisting experience.
    Last edited by Realist; Jul 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    I enjoy both receiving and giving a fist.
    Once it is inside and wriggling, it gives all sorts of different sensations through a number of internal organs.
    BUT .... I have only ever shared that activity with other women - I look at a man's hand and ......uh, uh!
    Also - Front only. Fingers, tongues, penises and strap dildos are welcome in my botty anytime, but I draw the line at fists.
    My hand is quite small. In fact, I compared it to a woman I had oral sex with, and its same size as hers! The fist I had in my ass, his hand is bigger than mine, and was quite surprised he fit it all in! Felt awesome though! I'm such a slut!

I have fisted women, it was one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had. I can't think of anything I've enjoyed more.

I love fisting a woman's pussy. I love fisting anybody's ass male or female. And I especially like having my ass fisted in long, slow sessions.

I love receiving lots of cum in my ass from a huge thick cock

I have been fisted a few times and really enjoyed it.It take some preparation and lube.I have a couple of very large dildo that way I can keep my ass starched out.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	281195855.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	28563

I always enjoyed being topped with a nice hard cock...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 67.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	28576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 69.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	28577Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo amcik8.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	28578Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo got 2.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	28579

Having no right hand, my stub is excellent for fisting. I have used it on guys and gals alike. Oddly, some guys enjoy me jerking them off with it too.
    Lefties Rule

I've often wondered what it would feel like to have my ass stuffed with a stub! If just the hand is gone, I know my ass could take up to, and maybe past the elbow!

My hand is missing at the wrist. Up to the elbow is pretty far.
    Quote Originally Posted by newlynymphos View Post
    I've often wondered what it would feel like to have my ass stuffed with a stub! If just the hand is gone, I know my ass could take up to, and maybe past the elbow!
    Lefties Rule

Quote Originally Posted by **BJ** View Post
    My hand is missing at the wrist. Up to the elbow is pretty far.
    My longest dildo is 16", and I can take it all! Would love for you try to go elbow deep! Too bad you live so far away!

As much as I enjoy sucking cock, the thought of a man's ass does not turn me on, not even a little bit. Now a woman's ass, on the other hand, is a completely different story, I love licking a girls ass. Not really into fisting though, I've never tried it, but it doesn't seem like something I'd be into.

Fisting is a fetish for some, and a kink for others Personally, as stated before, love fisting a womans pussy, and getting my ass fisted! So hot!

Quote Originally Posted by **BJ** View Post
    Having no right hand, my stub is excellent for fisting. I have used it on guys and gals alike. Oddly, some guys enjoy me jerking them off with it too.
    Pick me, pick m!!!!!!!!!!! Now that sounds very hot.

I enjoy both, giving and receiving, though receiving I've only been successful with a female partner doing it to me... one male partner who has tried, couldn't really get his fist all the way in. With the gf who fisted me, she got her entire fist in and about half-way up to her elbow -- it was one of the most incredible fucking & orgasms I've ever had. Definitely have to be with a partner you feel comfortable with for this type of play.