Register

Thread: Still here

Still here

I'm not entirely sure what has happened with chat or with Drew. But I haven't given up on the site yet!

I've been coming here since 2006, and I've seen this site ebb and flow over the years. I've made good friends here, and many have come (no pun intended) and gone as they have followed their own individual journeys through sexuality and life.

I hope that all is well with Drew and that some solution to the chat room situation will be found soon. But in the meantime, feel free to drop me a line either through this forum post or via private message.

Coyote
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

Re: Still here

this site for me , is like a small town bar. you sorta get to know everyone and make new friends. some "very" close . this is a site that I feel I can trust not to spam me or any other shit that puts my computer at peril . ive been able to expand my horizons about sexuality and share stories with others , realizing that some of my experiences were fairly common with others, maybe a bit on the fringe , but mine wasn't the only type to ever happen!. so as with others , I REALLY hope the chat comes back .
    the bar tenders were friendly , the waitstaff as considerate!..I hop the "open the doors" to the " small town bar " again AND SOON !

Quote Originally Posted by lookin2tryit View Post
    this site for me , is like a small town bar. you sorta get to know everyone and make new friends. some "very" close . this is a site that I feel I can trust not to spam me or any other shit that puts my computer at peril . ive been able to expand my horizons about sexuality and share stories with others , realizing that some of my experiences were fairly common with others, maybe a bit on the fringe , but mine wasn't the only type to ever happen!. so as with others , I REALLY hope the chat comes back .
    the bar tenders were friendly , the waitstaff as considerate!..I hop the "open the doors" to the " small town bar " again AND SOON !
    Yep,and the dress code is easy to deal with

Man chat sucks lately. I signed on to chat with you Yote, hope all is well!