Register

Red face going to suck some cock

I am going to suck my first cock in 17 years I don't know why it took so long but I can not wait

Re: going to suck some cock

Very cool -- enjoy!!!

ty I hope I do too he is also a bottom

Well good for you. I was nearly 40 before I sucked my first cock. Had many fantasies but was a little late discovering I am a cocksucker.

I thought you frequently had sex with men and then would post about them fucking you in the ass and cumming in there? Or that's what you have posted about before on here.

That's great, monaohio. I recently broke an 8 month cock drought with a nearby bi married guy I met off CL. My family went off to the mountains for the weekend and I invited him over today for our 4th meeting in 3 weeks. Another guy I'd met for beer a month ago emailed and wanted meet today, so I invited him too. I couldn't believe my luck ! I thought we would have a 3some, but my regular friend could only stay 45 minutes before his wife would miss him. He gave me a heavenly 30 minute blowjob and brought me to the brink several times before finally sucking me dry as my new friend watched and played with himself. After my regular suckbud left, my new friend and I went to bed and made out & played with each others cocks for about an hour. I got very hard but had no cum for left for him after my other friend drained me earlier. We ended with me sucking him off. He came all over my face & tits and then had to leave to get home to his family. My family won't be home until late tomorrow, so I'm hoping my regular bud can get away from home and come over again !

that was before I met my wife 13 year sago

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    that was before I met my wife 13 year sago
    Does your wife know you are gay? Do you ever share men with her, and have a 3 way?

no she don't it is the eareges I been having after not being with a man in 17 years

sounds like fun be sure to wear something nice and sissy

i will be naked and to some that is sexy baby

I have never sucked a cock or had my cock sucked by a man before.

Rock on dude! It was 29 years before I had my second experience of having a cock in my mouth!

enjoyed a nice one today , about 9'' and fat . it was a mouth full and tasted good

I am so jealous Mona, hope you enjoyed.

well if you come to me you will get it sucked and your love juices go down my throat

How was it have you sucked yet? Was it worth the wait

yes it was and he even did me for a couple hours but I still horny for more

i was in m=y 50's when i sucked my first cock and than 7 yrs later did it again, have not had the opportunity to do it again, came close tho. now i may have found the right guy and with a little luck i'll have that beauty to suck on next week. i'm salivating thinking about it.

Very happy for you Mona, glad you enjoyed that nice stick in your mouth! I haven't had one since I was a teenager, so over 20 yrs ago, but I hope to find one soon! You got me super horny!

i'm horny for more curiouslyme

you ever tell your wife you have this interest? If you did what did she say? have you told your wife you have started to suck cock again and how much you like it?

no she will never know and no not telling her

Unfortunately its been four or five years now since I had a cock. Wish I could suck one right now!

I need a nice cock to suck its been about 7 months since I sucked my first cock

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    That's great, monaohio. I recently broke an 8 month cock drought with a nearby bi married guy I met off CL. My family went off to the mountains for the weekend and I invited him over today for our 4th meeting in 3 weeks. Another guy I'd met for beer a month ago emailed and wanted meet today, so I invited him too. I couldn't believe my luck ! I thought we would have a 3some, but my regular friend could only stay 45 minutes before his wife would miss him. He gave me a heavenly 30 minute blowjob and brought me to the brink several times before finally sucking me dry as my new friend watched and played with himself. After my regular suckbud left, my new friend and I went to bed and made out & played with each others cocks for about an hour. I got very hard but had no cum for left for him after my other friend drained me earlier. We ended with me sucking him off. He came all over my face & tits and then had to leave to get home to his family. My family won't be home until late tomorrow, so I'm hoping my regular bud can get away from home and come over again !
    Damn! I'm a girl and I never get this much action!