Register

Thread: Bareback (sex)

~Joe~

Bareback (sex)

Who has ever done bareback anal sex?
    This is something i have been asked to do countless times in the past and have only done it twice what was some 8 years ago in some woods.

What do you think of bareback with a person who you know is ok and clean from stds would you or not.
    As i said i was silly in the past and let on both occasions let them cum inside me, silly yes i know! but it happened.

Re: Bareback (sex)

The prospect of "cumming inside" overheats me to the absolute max. I'm currently looking for a clean Top to arrange a regular meet & meat including the aforementioned activities. I'm getting "along" in the years aspect so this might not ever be realized but it's something I've strived for for years now. I'm a total bttm who is currently happily married which introduces a whole new set of hurdles to get past but am becoming more-so bi than I ever thought I would. The idea of me being regularly "used" is such a fuckin "turn-on" to me tho I'm not quite sure why, any ideas ? (just wondering)

Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    Who has ever done bareback anal sex?
    This is something i have been asked to do countless times in the past and have only done it twice what was some 8 years ago in some woods.

What do you think of bareback with a person who you know is ok and clean from stds would you or not.
    As i said i was silly in the past and let on both occasions let them cum inside me, silly yes i know! but it happened.
    Like you ,Ive done it before,and if I knew the person(s) was clean I'd do it again. I love the feel of a huge hot load inside me.

My married FWB did bareback on me years ago and I'd do it again if he wanted it. He came inside of me within 5 minutes and it was easy to do because of trust. With anyone else I would have to use a condom.

~Joe~

You know the first time someone came inside just blew my mind, I was on a high for days after.
    The second time was in a three some but the second guy was a bottom guy so he didn't do me, but kept a good hold my head like his bitch and shot two loads in my mouth
    While his mate had his way with me shooting his load right up me.
    That is the only two times for me all the rest has been safe sex and I have enjoyed it all but sometimes long for a bit of danger.

Coastocoast

The problem comes down to you both being disease free. IF we both tested, were in a monogamous relationship for 6 months then retested negative and I trusted his faithfulness with my life I would never use a condom again. That however is a tall order to get to that point. Just because someone tests negative does not ensure they were not recently infected and unless I were as certain as previously mentioned I would not take the risk. Others may take the risk but not with my life, that is my choice.

~Joe~

Yes very true in those days I was silly and would never do that now.
    Can't say I would hope into bed with just anyone an as the time goes by my drive for sex is getting lower all the time.
    I haven't been with anyone for months not like in the first part of this year it seemed to happen.
    I must begetting old.
    Last edited by ~Joe~; Oct 24, 2014 at 6:36 PM.

way back in the day...my college roomie and i were very active with eachother. he was a newie and I had onlyl imited exp with a few older guys as teen .
    I was the top and he played catcher. ALOT ! this was '76 '77 and this sort of thing wasn't accepted very well. I had a handful of gf's

I have not. I am interested, but would only be willing to with a partner I play with regularly, who is willing to be tested regularly, and who was willing to play in a committed one-on-one relationship... I've found that's a hard-to-come-by (if you'll pardon the pun) proposition for most of the bi men I meet.

Never done it. I don't have a death wish, or want to get infected with HIV and other STDs as that's how people get them.A guy I was with years ago who I dated and we just had oral sex wanted me to fuck him bareback and I told him how that was never going to happen with me.

i took it bareback but it was with a person i knew was safe i dont just do it with any one

I've only ever had one cock up my ass, but it was up there several times. It was always bareback, and it was always awesome. I knew him well and trusted him so we never used condoms. It always felt great when he came in my ass.

I've topped both with a condom and without. The feeling for me is definitely better without. I only bareback with those that I know well though. Apparently I cum hard enough that they can feel it too.

I would love to bareback a man or woman after a few guys had cum up them first the thought of all that cum running down my cock while im in there but of course reality is ,,,,,to risky even though I live on a small island off the uk

Did it (receptive) in the 70s with a friend. I would never bareback now.

My wife and I regularly have bareback anal sex. In the past, I have bottomed with men bareback, but nowadays it would have to be someone I really trusted who could prove they were clean.

I must say I much more enjoy a bare cock in my ass than a condom covered one.

Receptive anal sex is much different for women then it is for men. I myself have never done it, but I have female friends who did it and they didnt enjoy it at all. Only female that I knew that enjoyed it was a female coworker of mine.

Havent meant any men who admitted to me that enjoyed receiving anal sex, (except on the internet of course).
    Last edited by Ebonybifemme7; Oct 27, 2014 at 8:44 PM.

I'd venture a guess that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference after being lubed and stretched enough to take a cock into my anus, if I didn't know whether or not it was sheathed within a condom. However, psychology plays such a huge role in my sexuality that my pleasure would be GREATLY enhanced knowing that it was a bare cock plunging into me. My mental attitude is that there's virtually no difference between a realistic dildo and a cock wearing a condom. To me, it's much more of a turn-on to touch and suck the 'real thing' minus the latex!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I'd venture a guess that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference after being lubed and stretched enough to take a cock into my anus, if I didn't know whether or not it was sheathed within a condom. However, psychology plays such a huge role in my sexuality that my pleasure would be GREATLY enhanced knowing that it was a bare cock plunging into me. My mental attitude is that there's virtually no difference between a realistic dildo and a cock wearing a condom. To me, it's much more of a turn-on to touch and suck the 'real thing' minus the latex!!!
    Guys I've met who are into bareback/raw sex as bottoms/passive have told me how they could easily tell if a dick has a condom on it, or not.

They also said how at one time they were into having safer sex with condoms; but how once they got into doing it raw/bare they would rather not have sex at all than have sex with a man wearing a condom. Men I know who are tops who are into bare/raw sex also told me this.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    If you are absolutely certain (by whatever process) that they are clean - why wouldn't you do it? Just be sure to have the bottom clean themselves up (enema and what not), lube up adequately, and enjoy. It's not like you're at any risk of getting someone pregnant; so if you have eliminated STDs as a risk - what's the hold up?

Only had it once in the ass and that was bare. It is the only way I want it with someone I can trust. The second time I want to be seeded.