Register

Thread: nudist camp sex

nudist camp sex

I don't know if this question has ever been asked here or not. does anyone know if there is any hot sex going on at nudist camps ? there is one not too far from me and I always think about going. there are people that have campers there, and I picture the owners finding someone and taking them to their place for sex. for someone bi , I think that would really be hot.

Re: nudist camp sex

Nudist camps, or clothing optional places like nude beaches/campgrounds, etc. for adults are not for people to hook up, and have sex at.

You're in Ohio, go to a large city and to an all male bath house for bi and gay men only.

Or go to a gay campground as there's one in Ohio, and one in Michigan.

My understanding is that nudists are in it for the nudity, not the sex..if this bothers you bring a towel to cover yourself with.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    My understanding is that nudists are in it for the nudity, not the sex..if this bothers you bring a towel to cover yourself with.
    exactly. Nudist places like campgrounds/beaches, or clothing optional places are not about sex or hooking up.

People that do go to such places and troll for sex or try to hook up get a bad rep and either kicked out, or it's people like that who get nudist campgrounds and beaches a bad name and get them shut down.

I was single and my first bisexual experience was with a couple I meet. It did not happen right way but in time with her. Encourage ment I sucked my first cock. Long story. Much I was dating Sherly who found bring men to me to suck. So yes it does happen just take your time become friends. With people I promises it will happen.

There are 3 nudist camps in Ohio that I know of and at least 2 in Michigan as I've been to them. There are probably more in each state. While they are right about most nudist camps not being pickup sites or about sex 2 of them are there for exactly that. Sort of nudist sex clubs. Mostly couples into swinging and swapping.

My wife and I recently had our first nude resort experience at Live Oak Resort in Washington Texas. This is a not like to camps mentioned above in that it is an all adult swinger's "lifestyle" place. They did however have rules. No sex in public and no photography was permitted. There was a small cottage that was outfitted with several beds and a sex swing to play in. The place was beautiful and very relaxing. We didn't spend the whole time looking for sex but did have a nice MFM encounter while we were there. We also got a nice all-over tan!

I would recommend seeking out a place lie this if you are looking for sex play as opposed to more conventional nudism.

A friend of mine belonged to a nudist camp, and he said that during the day, he saw no sexual contact...and everyone kept their hands to themselves out in public. However, at night it was a different
    story...humans being humans..there was a lot of late night visiting between the camp sites..and they were not just there to talk. :-)

Where exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    There are 3 nudist camps in Ohio that I know of and at least 2 in Michigan as I've been to them. There are probably more in each state. While they are right about most nudist camps not being pickup sites or about sex 2 of them are there for exactly that. Sort of nudist sex clubs. Mostly couples into swinging and swapping.
    where in Ohio?

All you have to do is google for nudist camps/resorts to find one or more which are near you. Their websites will usually list their rules. You'll find some are geared to family nudity with kids allowed, so you can rule those out as hookup places. The places who cater to swinging and sexual fun will make it known on their webpages. Some of them overtly advertise it, other places in conservative, Bible belt areas are more low-key and only hint about it. But whether it's advertised as a sexual playground or not, you can bet there will be people there who are looking for sex in their rooms, cabins or tents. The pool/bar area would be the best place to look for them. There are also a lot of nude campgrounds for gay and bi men only. Most have cabins for rent, camping spots, and lots of hiking trails and wooded areas intended for sex. All of them have swimming pool/bar areas for nude no-sex socializing and no eyebrows are raised when 2 or more men leave the pool area to go to a cabin, tent or out in the woods. I hope to attend one on a day pass sometime and see what it's like.

nudist camps are for ppl that like to sun swim nude , sex is not allowed in open , but as a long time nudist we always found our share of sex inside the rv or tent or whatever

Yes, my friend who is a nudist just thinks it's natural to be nude, it is liberating for him not to wear clothes; so sex isn't primary reason but he does have the normal range of human emotions. It would be an interesting experiment to go, I think I'd need a towel for at least the first day until I get over the conditioning and start seeing naked people as people. He's asked me if I wanted to go to a few events but so far I am too self conscious. There are a handful of "clubs" around here that seem to cater to appetites, the nudist places are harder to find because typically they don't -want- people to know where they are.

1. It's nudist clubs or resorts...not "camps".
    2. A few clubs around the country (Caliente in Tampa, for instance) have a lot of sex around the place...in private, however, but openly encouraged.
    3. 99% are "family" clubs and sex, even referred to in the open, is not only discouraged but will get you thrown out.

where is Caliente

@guywho...a little north of Tampa, FL.