Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it possible that the more you swallow cum, the more addicted you get to it?

I feel like once I started swallowing cum, I really started to enjoy it. Before, I used to just let a guy cum on my face, get some in my mouth, taste it, and usually spit it out. Once I worked up the nerve to give it a swallow though, I found that besides the anticipation of making a guy cum, I have anticipation to taste the flavor of the cum too. Now that I've swallowed a few times, I've begun to love everything about cum. I love that you can start to smell it before it comes out and how warm and musky it is when it hits my tongue. Within seconds, I can register the flavor of it and love how it tastes so hot and concentrated. I love the tingly feeling it makes in my mouth when I swallow and how it's salty and a little bitter. I love that while I'm in my own little world feeling the heat and flavor of his sperm in my mouth, he's in his own world too, feeling that black out feeling of ecstasy as he moans and his cock spasms.

I feel like the more dudes' cum I've tasted, the more I care about those moments when I get to eat it. To other cum lovers, why do we love cum so much? It's hard sometimes figuring out why I like it so much.

Re: Is it possible that the more you swallow cum, the more addicted you get to it?

Doubtful; but I've never swallowed another guy's cum, or taken it in my mouth, and don't want to.

Re: Is it possible that the more you swallow cum, the more addicted you get to it?

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    ... I've never swallowed another guy's cum, or taken it in my mouth, and don't want to.
    An aspect of sex you may be denying yourself of. It's also something that can be a huge turn on for your partner. Even if they say it okay, it still could be better.

Granted, there is the fear of an STD. If he's tested then it's not an issue.

Technically, it's all natural, not bad for you and actually good for you. You could argue that it has any nutritional value in the small amount that you're likely to ingest.

You can see by the cum swallowing thread that there's an overwhelming enjoyment by the majority that do swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    An aspect of sex you may be denying yourself of. It's also something that can be a huge turn on for your partner. Even if they say it okay, it still could be better.

Granted, there is the fear of an STD. If he's tested then it's not an issue.

Technically, it's all natural, not bad for you and actually good for you. You could argue that it has any nutritional value in the small amount that you're likely to ingest.

You can see by the cum swallowing thread that there's an overwhelming enjoyment by the majority that do swallow.
    I just find cum or semen to be gross, including how it smells and the texture of how it feels so I don't want to swallow it.

This includes my own ejaculate as well.

If other people want to swallow my cum they can if they want to. I don't care what people do with it once it leaves my body. They could use it as paste to make a collage and I wouldn't care.

I don't want to swallow anyone's piss either, or put that anywhere near my mouth, or on my body either.

Apparently, the kink of having sex involving piss is popular, and people into that enjoy it too; but that's not something I want to do.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Oct 22, 2014 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I just find cum or semen to be gross ...
    I actually believe you do. One of my favorite fuck buddies said the same thing. Makes his stomach churn just thinking of it. He won't even let me swallow his cum.

I did a threesome with this guy and while me and the other guy were slurping down each other, he was happily jerking off by himself. Of course, he was also the only one that needed a towel.

I am proof that it is possible. I very rarely waste any.

As an older bi guy I have swallowed a lot of cum over the years.I do think it is somewhat addictive.I swallowed my first load of cum when I was 16yo.and I have sucked a lot of cock sense then.What I would like to know is how much I have swallowed I bet its been close to a qt.

I don't know as you actually get addicted, rather that it is something that you like so you will do it more often. I kind of liken it to drinking scotch. Some think it is gross and never touch it, but then some savor the taste and even like older scotch. It is all a matter of taste. The point is, that if you like it, then that is great. Some won't but that is their thing. Some people don't like eating pussy, and others can't wait to dive right in. All a matter of taste.

Quote Originally Posted by James72 View Post
    As an older bi guy I have swallowed a lot of cum over the years.I do think it is somewhat addictive.I swallowed my first load of cum when I was 16yo.and I have sucked a lot of cock sense then.What I would like to know is how much I have swallowed I bet its been close to a qt.
    LUCKY YOU!

My own personal opinion would be that yes you can get addicted to it. Everytime I feel a cock explode in my mouth, I already want to make it happen again. I love getting a cock off. THere's nothing like the feel of it spasming in my mouth as it unloads that sweet cum into my mouth. I can't help but swallow everytime.

Arrow Re: Is it possible that the more you swallow cum, the more addicted you get to it?

The more you get, the more you want....
    that is pretty much the definition of Addiction.

" Everytime I feel a cock explode in my mouth, I already want to make it happen again. "

That likely explains why the group suck scenario is such a popular fantasy for some of us. I can relate as well. I've never had a group of men feed me their cum but that's not to say I haven't thought about it a time or two. Would I do it for real?... if I was terminally ill, maybe.

I don't know if it so much being addicted. I have only sucked a few cocks, but the more I suck, the more I want to suck. I have swallowed very time, to now swallow seems such a waste. I love the feeling of the guy getting harder and shooting his cum in my mouth and tasting it as it slides down my throat. I think the more I do it, the more I enjoy it and the more comfortable I am doing it. I get nervous every time I meet a guy for some fun, but once we get to our play place and I reach for his zipper, my nervousness disappears and it feels so natural. I just wish I had better luck finding guys (that I am comfortable with) to play with, as I would do it more often.

Swallowing cum is 95% of the reason why once you become a Cocksucker, you will always be one.
    'Blowjob'
    Cocksuckin' Eunuch

I wouldnt know cause I've never swallowed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybifemme7 View Post
    I wouldnt know cause I've never swallowed it.
    It's definitely a huge turn on for most guy's. It seems though for women, you either like to or you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    It's definitely a huge turn on for most guy's. It seems though for women, you either like to or you don't.

Well, most men on this board/forum love it so you'd have no problem finding it.

I have been eating cum for years and though I do it a lot, including several men at once and cum cocktails, I do not consider myself an addict. The more you enjoy the taste, the more you are going to want to eat it...or vice versa if you do not like it. Either way, I don't believe cum to be an addictive substance.

Happy suckig.

I think it is addictive. The first time I swallowed cum I loved it. Can't imagine spitting it out. I also think I'm addicted to sucking cock. At least I know I love sucking and getting dim. I have also eaten my own cum, tasty, but much better from the cock directly. Love cum shot on my face too. Oh, yes I am a cum slut.

I only swallow for good friends.

I don't know if you can become "addicted" to cum per se, but it sure does seem that once you come to like cock in any form, the desire for cock surely does become addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I don't know if you can become "addicted" to cum per se, but it sure does seem that once you come to like cock in any form, the desire for cock surely does become addictive.
    While sex can be addictive for some people, just because a man or even a woman starts to suck dick that doesn't mean that they're going to get "addicted" to it or obsess over it, unless they have issues with sex or sexual addiction.

Plus just because someone likes to give oral sex, or prefers to give oral sex when they have sex that doesn't mean that they're actually "addicted" to a penis or semen.

personally I just cannot get enough cum to swallow

The first time I tasted,and then swallowed cum;(my own, then other men's) I was both delighted;and then ashamed that I enjoyed it. Accepting My Bi/Homosexuality I love it.

I sucked my 1st cock with my wife egging me on.. she always says you cant beat a real hard worm cock inside you.. as we play with toysalot she asked me would i sleep with a man and try the real thing so i did.. and she was rite it felt so good long hard and warm but soft on the outside.. when he was abouto shoot his load my wife made him pull out and take off the condom for me to suck him dry.. when he shot his warm cum to the back of my throat i kept sucking it till he couldn't take it no more he tasted so good.. my wife said i was a good boy for taking it and swolling on my 1st cock... we now do this when we are free and have no commitments... i love seeing her face when im being fucked.. i love this women so much.. its taken 39 years to live my fantasy its Ll possible because of her... sorry for the long winded story i just had to share me loosing my cherry and swollowing someone else's cum.. i new i would be the taker but never thought i would be so turned on with my wife holding my legs tight and telling me what to do.. kinky i know lol but who else's wife or partner is this open.. few got that off my chest and smiling

Quote Originally Posted by turned bi View Post
    I sucked my 1st cock with my wife egging me on.. she always says you cant beat a real hard worm cock inside you.. as we play with toysalot she asked me would i sleep with a man and try the real thing so i did.. and she was rite it felt so good long hard and warm but soft on the outside.. when he was abouto shoot his load my wife made him pull out and take off the condom for me to suck him dry.. when he shot his warm cum to the back of my throat i kept sucking it till he couldn't take it no more he tasted so good.. my wife said i was a good boy for taking it and swolling on my 1st cock... we now do this when we are free and have no commitments... i love seeing her face when im being fucked.. i love this women so much.. its taken 39 years to live my fantasy its Ll possible because of her... sorry for the long winded story i just had to share me loosing my cherry and swollowing someone else's cum.. i new i would be the taker but never thought i would be so turned on with my wife holding my legs tight and telling me what to do.. kinky i know lol but who else's wife or partner is this open.. few got that off my chest and smiling

You sound like a very lucky guy!

------

My name is Cum1st, and I a cumaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCuriousVAN View Post
    I don't know if it so much being addicted. I have only sucked a few cocks, but the more I suck, the more I want to suck. I have swallowed very time, to now swallow seems such a waste. I love the feeling of the guy getting harder and shooting his cum in my mouth and tasting it as it slides down my throat. I think the more I do it, the more I enjoy it and the more comfortable I am doing it. I get nervous every time I meet a guy for some fun, but once we get to our play place and I reach for his zipper, my nervousness disappears and it feels so natural. I just wish I had better luck finding guys (that I am comfortable with) to play with, as I would do it more often.
    Me too. I didn't swallow for the first year or two but getting the load is the best part to me now. I never get enough cock or cum! I hoping for some better luck too!!

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    I feel like once I started swallowing cum, I really started to enjoy it. Before, I used to just let a guy cum on my face, get some in my mouth, taste it, and usually spit it out. Once I worked up the nerve to give it a swallow though, I found that besides the anticipation of making a guy cum, I have anticipation to taste the flavor of the cum too. Now that I've swallowed a few times, I've begun to love everything about cum. I love that you can start to smell it before it comes out and how warm and musky it is when it hits my tongue. Within seconds, I can register the flavor of it and love how it tastes so hot and concentrated. I love the tingly feeling it makes in my mouth when I swallow and how it's salty and a little bitter. I love that while I'm in my own little world feeling the heat and flavor of his sperm in my mouth, he's in his own world too, feeling that black out feeling of ecstasy as he moans and his cock spasms.

I feel like the more dudes' cum I've tasted, the more I care about those moments when I get to eat it. To other cum lovers, why do we love cum so much? It's hard sometimes figuring out why I like it so much.

Dude, I love it too. Can't get enough! 😉

I know for me it seems so the more cock I sucvk the more I want to swallow I'm really looking for a guy with a big load so far the guys I've sucked haven't had much